Welcome to Gaia! ::

//e.x.t.r.a.s.e.n.s.o.r.y //g.u.i.l.d

Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply Archive
October/November RP Contest: Winners Pg. 9! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which pet do you like the most?
  Peanut
  Alex
  BC
  Love
View Results

Creeped

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:37 am
Welcome one and all to a very special roleplay contest!

In August a loyal Extrasensory Gaian and friend of many announced her hiatus/leave from Gaia (Yin-Bug). She made it clear that she wanted the pokémon she had earned from the shop to be given to others with interest in the shop to keep up the Pokémon spirit. She has given the pets to me to do with as I please and I thought it would be a good idea to give those who want either a pokémon of the pets’ species, or a pet with a particular nature, a chance at earning one.

Over a span of four weeks I will give users the chance to try for all four of Yin‘s pokémon. Note that some pokémon come with certain quirks and/or background history.

All the prompts are free to enter and don’t be afraid to ask me any questions about the pokémon! (someone else may be wondering the same)

I wish all those who try good luck!

Start: October 12, 2008
End: November 8, 2008

Week 1: Peanut (luxio) OVER
Week 2: Alex (vulpix) OVER
Week 3: Beautiful Chaos (absol) OVER
Week 4: Love (houndoom) OVER

FAQ
Q: Are we allowed to change the pokémon(s) names?
A: Both Micro and I agree, name changing would not be allowed. Besides, you can't change a transfered pokémon in the game, why start now? 8D;

Q: Can we try for more than one?
A: Absolutely! The more the merrier!

Q: Are we allowed to own more than one?
A: Nope! One per user, please. =D

Q: Can I give the pet I win to a friend?
A: Err...if they want it so much, why not let them try for themselves? No giving them away, sorry.

Q: Are we allowed to edit our post?
A: Hrm...I would prefer if you didn't but if you do make any changes to your entry please don't delete/edit the original, just post the new one and say it's the edited version, please.

Q: I have a Yin related question.
A: =3 I'm sure her Journal would prove to be more satisfying than one of my answers. (Journal soon to be deleted due to Yin's request so access it while you can)

Q: Do I have to write my entry in (1st, 2nd, 3rd) person?
A: Your entry can be in any person as long as it adhere's to the promp outline.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:38 am
Week 1: Peanut

User Image

Start: Sunday, October 12, 2008
End: Saturday, October 18, 2008 @ 11:59 PM EST

Description
When Extrasensory first released the shinx lines, Yin instantly fell in love and wanted one of the pretties. She made up a shinx that would show up to tease and toss peanuts at her. With a little luck and a little Micro magic, Yin was given Peanut as a gift.
Now, I’m not entirely sure about her character/personality, but she doesn’t seem to be the evil type, maybe just a happy trickster.

Yin
Peanut is sweet and adorable. But she is full of mischief. She loves to play and cuddle. She can be a handfull at times. She loves Peanuts and any kind of other nuts.

Prompt
-Plunk-

What was that? Looking to the ground you see a rather large unopened peanut casing. Where the heck did that thing come from?!
---------------------------------
Please describe (either pokémon, trainer, or combo) this rare and elusive peanut flinging luxio sighting. Where are you? How’d you get there? Why are you there? Did you do anything to provoke this strange girly? Do you invite her to go hunting for absols with you? Be creative, dur. =B

Please, look to the shop front post about the region of Zatao for descriptions about local areas available for roleplaying.
And of course, you’re allowed to RP the pet. Not only am I looking for how well you roleplay your own character, I wanna see you get involved and into the pet up for grabs.

Creeped

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500

Creeped

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:39 am
Week 2: Alex

User Image

Start: Sunday, October 19, 2008
End: Saturday, October 25, 2008 @ 11:59 PM EST

Description
Alex was Yin's first custom, one she got from a page raffle no doubt!
I don't believe Yin made a solid character for Alex but when she did roleplay her she seemed to have a wholehearted disposition, purring, pouncing and the like. So she's pretty much a blank character; I'm sure lots of you would love her. ;3

Prompt
RP as Alex (Pre-Yin please)

Describe a day (or night) in the life of this shiny vulpix. Are you the type to stick around the cities and enjoy all the splendorous lights? Or do you stick to the woods, fields, etc.? Are you normally jolly or do you have a bad side to you? Do you like your coloring or think it a curse? Is there anything you like to do for fun, certain quirks about you?
Also, if you’d like, you can RP Alex greeting another pokémon (preferably one you own unless the meeting between pokémon is imperative to your entry) OR your trainer.

Please, look to the shop front post about the region of Zatao for descriptions about local areas available for roleplaying.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:40 am
Week 3: Beautiful Chaos

User Image

Start: Sunday, October 26, 2008
End: Saturday, November 1, 2008 @ 11:59 PM EST

Description
Halloween of 2007, Extrasensory held its first RP event. If you're not familiar with the event, a caravan went on a trip to the northern deserted town of Inhinx. While on their way there they ran into swarms of pokémon who seemed to be fleeing from said town. Yin happened to catch one of those pokémon and named him Beautiful Chaos.
Now, BC is not one for pretty flowers and happy rainbows; he has grown angry, spiteful towards the pokémon who drove him from Inhinx: Isamu the absol. Rather disturbed and tormented, is he planning on getting back at all? Who knows..But he does tell his team mates to keep away from Isamu at all costs.

Yin
Beautiful Chaos is quiet and protective. Some times he seems emotion less but after a while and earning his trust he will love you and be slightly friendlyer.

I would love it if the new owner of BC would continue to grow his character, maybe RP with the Love's new owner, and I would not hesitate to RP Isamu with him. =3 Who knows, maybe Shadow will RP his Armaggedon with the new BC to form a brotherly bond..? ;3

Prompt
RP as B.C.

Being the strong and tough absol that you are, you think you’re ‘the shiz’, that you can boss anyone and everyone around. However, is that all you think? Do you have a different side to you, one that’s considerate and caring?
Staring up at the nighttime sky, do you wonder why you’re here? Why were you forced from your icy home to such a crowded town? Do you prefer your new city life, or do you hate Isamu for forcing you away?
That’s another thing, Isamu. How do you feel about him?

I wanna see you get involved and into the pet up for grabs as much as possible, please and thank you. =3

Creeped

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500

Creeped

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:40 am
Week 4: Love

User Image

Start: Sunday, November 2, 2008
End: Saturday, November 8, 2008 @ 11:59 PM EST

Description
Love comes from Extrasensory's first flat sale! As a little houndour she was a spunky girl before her evolution. Now Love is rather secluded and can be mean and nasty due to trifflings with Isamu (absol mentioned in Beautiful Chaos's description). It seems Love has her eye on the male and has yet to have her affections returned due to his interest in another houndoom, one she likes to call her mother, Hellfire. This created a very complicated love triangle which is still in progress.
Love retreats to her den when she's feeling sad and lonely and she loves eating meat and chewing on bones. She stays close to Hellfire in obedience and tries to protect her 'mother' from harm. Somewhere, deep down inside her, she's soft and caring.

Yin
Love can be very bitter and mean. She would and will snap at anyone ecept her team and her master. She can be a loner at times but also can be very loveable. It takes a while to gain her trust, but once you do she is very loveable. She really never liked anyone that much. She was on her own since day one, her mom never gave a damn and over that time she became very dis trusting. She -even- to her loved one can be very bitter and sarcastic, she really however has no clue how to act.

I would LOVE (ha, pun *shot*) it if she would continue to be roleplayed with my characters and I'm sure Rhea Hyuga (owner of Hellfire) would also love it if her new owner were active.

Prompt
RP AS LOVE (I don't want any trainers in these entries at ALL)

You've been wandering alone for a while it seems, stuck in limbo, wondering what will happen next. A haze of thoughts clouds your mind; Will you have the nerve to confront Isamu's judgement about your 'mother'? Will you even try to win him back? What do you think will happen between the three of you? Will you even do anything about it or will you move on, forgive and forget?

I wanna see you get involved and into the pet up for grabs as much as possible, please and thank you. =3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:41 am
Entrants
& = read

Peanut
- Chamaiin: Pg. 3 &
- Renekai: Pg. 3 &
- X0~Pink Penguin~0X: Pg. 3 &
* - Silver_Tygress: Pg. 4 &

Alex
- Renekai: Pg. 4 &
- Eik Kyubi: Pg. 4 &
- ChaosTheories: Pg. 4 &
* - Lady Shinigami: Pg. 4 &
- Quiftan: Pg. 5 &
- Kira of Flames: Pg. 5 &
- Quiet_Wolf: Pg. 5 &

Beautiful Chaos
* - Renekai: Pg. 5 &
- X0~Pink Penguin~0X: Pg. 6 &
- NaomiNaomi: Pg. 6 &
- Lunar Mirage: Pg. 6 &
- Kitsune Mistress Nyoko: Pg. 6 &
- Tristam Lockhart: Pg. 7 &

Love
- Renekai: Pg. 7 &
- Kira of Flames: Pg. 8 &
* - Zactura: Pg. 8 &

Creeped

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500

Creeped

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:42 am
And this'll be for good luck!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:58 am
first non kitkit post?
8D?
oooo, this looks like fun!
<333

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

Strawberry Mints

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:00 am

It ends on my birthday! 8D;

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:02 am
>w< It sure does, Strawberry! 8D; I was gonna say that in thread but I didn't wanna give it away..  

Creeped

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:05 am
kitkit, i has a question already!
8DDD

you say they come with quirks and stuff, yes?
so i'm assuming you have to keep their names as well?
or can you change them?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:07 am
=3 I would need to ask Micro if she would allow name changing.

But for now, just go with the idea of the pokemon keeping the same name.

Creeped

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500

Strawberry Mints

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:24 am

>3>
Yay birthday! xD;

Min likes Peanut and Alex. xD; I want a fluffy pokemon. xD;

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:50 am
xD; Those'd be your best bet for cuddles..

BC and Love have more character so they is being saved for last so people can become familiar with their plots. 3nodding

Creeped

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500

Mono Monoko
Crew

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:37 am
Goooo BC! 8D

I loves you. <3

Archive