Welcome to Gaia! ::

//e.x.t.r.a.s.e.n.s.o.r.y //g.u.i.l.d

Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply Archive
Camp Xine Swarm Certs pg103[Rentals certs pg 105] CLOSED Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PogeyElf Certing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:27 pm
User Image

-Rules & Participants
-Storyline & Updates
-Swarm Info
-Seen & Caught
-FAQ
-Roleplay Tips

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:30 pm
User Image
*These rules are Micro's law as well as my own. If these rules are not obeyed, I will ask you to leave the roleplay.

General Rules:
- Respect everyone in the thread. That means no fighting or drama. Take such things to PMs, please.
- Make sure to read most/all of the first page, and only PM the mule when absolutely nessesary.
- If I don't answer your PM, it means you should have read the first page more carefully. :C
- Don't PM o Micro Ondas o about the shop.
- Don't steal my art. I work hard on it. That means also no editing and no coloring without my permission.
- Criticism about the art is allowed, of course. :]
- No advertising, please.
- Do not beg, whine, or ask for free Pokemon. This includes bribing owners for their pets.
- Do not resell your Pokemon.
- Do not discourage others from buying/bidding, or use guilt tactics.
- Follow Gaia TOS.
- Don't spam or bump the thread constantly. Talk and make friends instead! ;D
- Have fun, and thank you for visiting. <3

RP Rules:
- No God-modding.
- No glory-hogging.
- No controling someone else's Pokemon.
- Remember that Pokemon can't communicate verbally with humans.
- Try to keep telepathic communications to a minimum, with the possible exception of a psychic trainer with a psychic Pokemon.
- Domestic Pokemon aren't only for battling. Depending on the species, they might be just pets, show Pokemon, hunters, guardians...creativity is most encouraged. :]
- Don't just barge into a running roleplay. Ask if you may join.
- Likewise, try to give everyone a chance to RP :]
- I ask you that you use a minimum of three lines per post. NO ONE LINERS!
- NO QUOTE TOWERS!
- No emoticons are allowed in RP!

Event RP Rules
-Only 1 trainer and 1 pokemon per Rper. No more, no less.
-Please keep your pokemon choice between the choices we have show you. Do not argue them.
-Make sure you are capable of being here on the first day and for the most of the event. This is an rp event and we need you to keep up.
-If you do not make an appearance in the first day, we are sorry, but you can't participate any further.
-If you are newbie and caught a pokemon between this event, you may discard your rental and use your new pokemon for the rest of the event, but not both pokemons.
-You may only catch one pokemon during the whole event, unless the mods say otherwise.

REMEMBER: YOU NEED TO MAKE AT LEAST ONE IC(1 whole paragraph) POST ON MONDAY TO BE PART OF THE REST OF THE EVENT!IF YOU DON'T SHOW UP ON MONDAY, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED FOR THE REST OF THE RP EVENT.

Participants

*Username: Renekai
Trainer: Zinnia
Pokemon: Zyk, Zinnia's tiny but over-protective zubat.

*Username: GwynnieKittenLover
Trainer: Lisa Mason
Pokemon: Merlin - Misdreavus

*Username: Dark_Musashi
Trainer: Alessa David
Pokemon: Rental -Sandshrew-, Buddy

*Username: Feroxity
Trainer: Sariah
Pokemon: Rental Sandshrew, nicknamed Lentil

*Username: Znaruto
Trainer: Zero
Pokemon: Frosty---Prinplup

*Username:bunnyilove
Trainer: Leanne
Pokemon: Nookies Leanne hungry teddiursa 8D

*Username: StarrySeas
Trainer: Sienna
Pokemon: Enide [Murkrow <33 ]

*Username: brown peach
Trainer: Elegancia Paulamoni D'Strella II
Pokemon: [Rental] Bunneary - Missass

*Username: Kiomori
Trainer: Kali
Pokemon: Ziku, attention-loving Raichu

*Username: moonlit-raven
Trainer: Nathaniel
Pokemon: Rental Rattata, nicknamed Squeak

*Username: The Silver Falcon
Trainer: Falx
Pokemon: Rental Nidoran F, named Bowser

*Username: MidnyghtIce
Trainer: Nyght
Pokemon: Crescent Glaceon

*Username: LizzyMoo
Trainer: Phoebe McPherson - since she'd be the most likely to enjoy a camping trip
Pokemon: Dakota the Growlithe puppy :B

*Username: Bouncy_Pineapple
Trainer: Piney
Pokemon: Daybreak

*Username: fluorescein
Trainer: fluorescein
Pokemon: Ivrea

*Username: BlackFireKitsune
Trainer: Claire
Pokemon: Lila

*Username: Lupin the Vapour
Trainer: Lumin Luxiace
Pokemon: Pastel the Eevee

*Username: Crimson Jazz
Trainer: Black
Pokemon: Aries

*Username: NaomiNaomi
Trainer: Meeka Jickel
Pokemon: Poji Paji The lovely Pikachu.

*Username: GriffinFire
Trainer: Eros
Pokemon: Dido, the haughty Skitty.

*Username: Eik Kyubi
Trainer: Devin
Pokemon: Rental: Bunneary
Name for Rental: Tassel[

*Username: xxSaspra
Trainer: Saspra
Pokemon: Shadow

*Username: x____Doctor Ruri
Trainer: Aurore
Pokemon: Dreamcatcher

*Username: DarkHeartedSorrows
Trainer: Kacen [x]
Pokemon: Rental - Rattata - Male - Gwend

*Username: DareDelvil
Trainer: Grace Swanweather
Pokemon: Rebecca, who is far less scary than the world in general

*Username: Quiftan
Trainer: Reiko
Pokemon: Rental Male Sandshrew - "Zander"

*Username: Lady Shadow the Hakkari
Trainer: June (What a coincidence!)
Pokemon: Rental - Bunnery - Sweetfoot (June has the strangest names for her Pokemon xDD)

*Username: Magical Werefox
Trainer: Jacqui
Pokemon: Rental Male Rattata - "Harpo"

*Username: Tomoni
Trainer: Teddy Alexander Vasquez
Pokemon:rental Nidorian - Rental. XD

*Username: Tygress Dream
Trainer: Tygress Dream
Pokemon: Peanut, sweet guardian and companion

*Username: Draconicfeline
Trainer: Flari
Pokemon: Ratatta - named Liz

*Username: Ashton Tsuki
Trainer: Ashi
Pokemon: Rental - Puff the Buneary. 8D

*Username: Mythee
Trainer: Yth
Pokemon: Potatobi, currently "borrowed" from Lamen

*Username: Neko_no_Yami
Trainer: Jem Stone
Pokemon: Electra (borrowed from Nox)

*Username: FerretPrince
Trainer: Alastair
Pokemon: Lucine

*Username: NC-chan
Trainer: Lisha
Pokemon: 'Rental -Rattata' - Fang

*Username: Rian-chan
Trainer: Rainyaviel (aka Raina)
Pokemon: Amaryllis, Raina's vain but robust raichu

*Username: Sirene Naiads
Trainer: Naira
Pokemon: Rental- Rattata - Mallory

*Username: Ruler of Everything
Trainer: Jaime
Pokemon: Doom - Houndoom

*Username: Leikkun
Trainer: Ridley
Pokemon: Rental Nidoran F - Anklebiter

*Username: x_Nata_x
Trainer: Liam
Pokemon: Rental Nidoran M - Elizabeth (Eli for short)

*Username: ChibiPoet
Trainer: Cabriana
Pokemon: Rental Rattata, goes by Penners

*Username: Kira of Flames
Trainer: Koorie Shizuku
Pokemon: Miu

*Username: Kuro-kasai
Trainer: Jenette
Pokemon: Vulcan

*Username: musicaloner7
Trainer: Musica
Pokemon: [Rental] Rattata ♂ Tank

*Username: Shikamaru Silyvant
Trainer: Cassadaine
Pokemon: Yuzuhira - Banette

*Username: pippi18848
Trainer: Pippeh
Pokemon:Jaidev

*Username: Silver-head angel
Trainer: Angel
Pokemon: Kite

*Username: Dagger735
Trainer: Laura
Pokemon: Rental Rattata, Mouse

*Username:TomiTora
Trainer: Tomi
Pokemon: 'Rental -Rattata-' Bonzai [male]

*Username: Buy One Get One Free!
Trainer: Sunnie
Pokemon: Feuille the Leafeon, because Glace gets too much love

If you are striked out, it means you won a pogey.  

PogeyElf Certing

PogeyElf Certing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:32 pm
User Image

The summer season has arrived to the continent of Zatao and it arrived like a Magmar with an anger management issue against the world. Not a cloud in the sky, the beaches are crammed to overflowing with Tourists, the shops are either full as well or sold out, event the Pokemon Center offers no relief from the unrelenting sun above.

Heck, even the off-limits Contest Hall has been opened for the summer. It’s been turned into some sort of….of…..hotel! Full of sandal and sock wearing, Hawaiian shirted…..persons!

What’s a trainer to do?

Some have tried seeking sanctuary in buildings while others try to find a pool, an open spot of beach, even a puddle to cool off. When that fails, one naturally resorts to Pokemon, yes? Well….that’s a bit hard when your pokemon are as exhausted by the heat as you are.

To add to the misfortune, all of the ferry lines and docks have been shut down until further notice do to some vandalism by an unknown group. So ya can’t go home if your family lives off the continent…and like I said, I think your pokemon wouldn’t be willing to fly ya in this heat.

But, before you and your pokemon do something drastic and unreasonable, take a look at the message board in the Square.

There among the posters about a local pokemon contest and a few requesting assistance with various tasks is a gaudy and loud poster:

The Narrator

WELCOME TO CAMP XINE!!!
Open from June 22-27th, and goes 24-7!

Summer is here, for one week only! Camp Xine is that summer!
But, what is this Camp Xine that I speak of? Let me tell you!

Camp Xine, is a one week only, FREE summer camp for trainers and their pokemon!*
(Trainers must select ONE their pokemon to attend, we're not MADE of money for teams of 6!)
Filled with pokemon battling tournaments, poffin making classes, arts and crafts for both humans and pokemon, and tons more!
Do I need to say anymore? AND ITS FREE!

Sign up is required by the Consulers of Camp Xine, and must be completed by June 20th in order to be accepted!
No late comers, we're not paying the fees!

Attendees must be ready for bus pickup on the 22nd of June, or you will be left behind!
NO REFUNDS....if there were ones to give....

Thankyou, and we will see you there!
-Mg mt. of Camp Xine

Now this looks interesting….And apparently, you get to ride in an air-conditioned bus too! Plus, what better way to spend a week that a vacation away from the chaos of the city? The mountains stay nice and cool all year ‘round too…

What could possibly go wrong?

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:34 pm
User Image

What's a roleplay event with some pokemon capture? Well...that is what is going to be explained in this post!

How pokemon are going to appear:
The pokemon are going to appear in swarms! Which means, you guys have to be on alert! I will announce when a swarm is going to attack. (The swarms will have a maximum of two to three pokemon each, depending on how many Micro came up with.)

NOTE: A difference from other swarm events, in this one it will group raffles! To make it fairer to the first person to post, we will leave the first slot blank.

Each participant is only allowed ONE pokeball for this event. However, if you fail to catch a pokemon, your pokeball will not break after one try. You will beable to re-use it until the end of the event. HOWEVER.....
If you catch a pokemon, that is the only one you may catch during the whole event! (It's to give the others a better chance for a pokemon, so no whining.) I ask though, that you remain with the roleplay until the end, please.

On to catching the pokemon! This will be done in a raffle style!
I will post the pokemon that is up for grabs; that's when you guys post this:

User Image
POKEBALL GO!!
THE CAPTURE ATTEMPT WILL NOT COUNT IF THE PICTURE OF THE POKEBALL IS NOT INCLUDED!
Afterwards, I will randomize them in the order they were posted. Whoever gets chosen, gets the pokemon. To those who catch a pokemon: Please remember to send 4k to Pogeys. The pokeballs are free.

PogeyElf Certing

PogeyElf Certing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:36 pm
User Image

Here will go the pokemons that have been spotted and who has caught them.
Remember: You can only catch one pokemon(unless its the exclusive one, you will know which one it is)

[Ekans!]

1. Tomoni
2. Lupin The Vapour
3. The Silver Falcon
4. Pippi18848
[they are numbered by who owns which]

[Poochyenas!]
1. Silver-head angel
2. Tristam Lockhart
3. BlackFireKitsune
4. Magical Werewolf(Gift from NaomiNaomi)

[Bulbasaur&Charmander]
1, GriffinFire
2, DareDelvil
3. Neko_no_Yami
4. Crimson Jazz

[Murkrows]
1. Ruler of Everything
2. Znaruto
3. Eik Kyubi
4. Dark_musashi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:37 pm
User Image

Q: Can I give away my swarm pokemon?
A: Yes, but there are special conditions. The person you give it to must be in the event and must not have their name crossed out in the participation list. Also, if you give them a pokemon, both you AND the person you give it too will have your name crossed out on the list meaning both of you cannot catch anymore pokemon throughout the event.

Q: Why do Tristam and Duel have 2 pokemons?
A: Three of the pokemon(Nudo, Royale, Abiba) are part of the plotline, while Tripod is just there as the pokemon Adriel had chosen to bring along[he is only here for the first and last part of the event].
There is one more exclusion, Ruri's Furret, Dream. This is list wise rather then number of pokemon.

Q: Is there any posting order?
A: Nope!

Q: So and so is really bothering me...what should I do?
A: PM Tristam Lockhart or Duelist of Pokemon about the situation and we'll see what we can do about it.

PogeyElf Certing

PogeyElf Certing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:38 pm
User Image

RolePlay Tips to Pull You Through

To be very honest, this RP event is going to be chaotic. There is NO posting order, so lots of actions will collide and some will be ignored. You'll just have to adapt.

oNEVER stop typing/focusing if possible. IT WILL PUT YOU FAR BEHIND AND CONFUSED.

oDO NOT BACKREAD. It is a waste of time. Maybe make one post asking what's happening and then jump in once you get an answer. Or jump in and act as the confused trainer that just woke up from a nap, you'll piece together events eventually.

oDO NOT EVEN TRY TO ATTEMPT POST ORDER. It will fail you and leave you far behind. Maybe you could do it with one person, and maybe with two when we're having a calm period traveling. But during swarms and when we hit chunks of the main plot, it will not work. EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF. If you really do want to have RPing partners, I suggest you guys have each other on some form of messenger.

oNEVER WASTE A POST WITH ONLY OOC TALK. You will regret it and be bothered while trying to submit your next post D:

oDO NOT MAKE YOUR POST SUPER LONG. I usually stick to 3-4 paragraphs. Responses should not take you more then about 5 minutes.

oBe prepared for some of your actions to be ignored. Some people don't have time to read every single post, so they might miss yours. Just try to improvise or pretend it didn't happen if possible or nag the person through messenger/OC talk.

oThere are usually "calm" areas where we will have no major events/etc. for a short period of time. Usually it will be while we're on the road or something and we get free time to just talk while traveling. I'll try to announce that there's a calm time when we run into one.

oDon't try to talk to everyone. Your character probably can't handle it. I suggest probably sticking to your wagons or RP friends.

oThe storyline update post is the best place to find what's going on. It will be updated constantly through the event.

oIf you're trying to talk to someone from another wagon, I suggest you go "HEY *INSERT USERNAME HERE*, LOOK AT THIS POST, I'M ATTEMPTING TO TALK TO YOU 8D " in big/bold OoC font in your post.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:45 pm
In the rocky road to Camp Xina, a camp for trainers and trainer-to-be, the Grey Mightyena bus suddenly came to a screeching halt. The bus driver had had enough of these trainers and their pokemons. "OUT! ALL OF YOU! OUT! OUT! OUT! I AM NOT DRIVING YOU ANY FURTHER! YOU CAN WALK THERE, YOU UNRULY HOOLIGANS!"

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

Duelist of Pokemon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:00 pm
A stream of tired grumbles drifted out of the opened bus door as, first a female Raichu came tumbling out with a small travelpack in her paws. Soon to follow was another of her type, a large Luxray (how they managed to squeeze him through those doors when they boarded was beyond the drivers' comprehension) bounded out, shook out his mane, and yawned.

"Great Lugia of the high seas..." The small Raichu quickly bounced out of the way as a teenager dressed in leisure clothing of summer. The only thing that gave way to his real identity was the red device clipped to his belt. With another grumble, Mike swiftly grabbed the travelpack offered to him as he and the two electric pokemon stepped out of everyones' way.

"Stupid...healer person...doctor...ARGH!" He flailed a bit at the doorway. "It's yer fault, dude! I mean, ya just HAD to take up the entire back seat!"

Meanwhile, the two pokemon only stared at one another. Battle Royale (more commonly known as Royale) simply shook his head at his human partners' antics of frustration. Abiba, on the other hand, was confused. While blood siblings with her trainer, this Michael was not as tempermental as her trainer. Surely it couldn't have been that bad.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:45 pm
Kayla kicked a small rock as she vented out her anger at Mike.

"What was your deal!? You HAD to keep bothering the damn driver like a 5 year old."

She just huffed and walked next to Mike wondering if she should give him a taste of his own medicine and see how long before he snapped as well. Kayla was fuming so much that she wasn't aware that Snookie, her mew, around or following.

Lady_Shinigami

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:19 pm
"Oh yes, my taking of more then one seat must of had drove him over the edge!" The white haired healer respond while holding a small shinx and a pillowcase that wag wiggling as he was the last to stepped out of the bus and watch it drive away. "Like the 'Are we there yet?' had no effect..."

Rudely, he pushed the pillow case into Kayla's hands. "And your Minun was a breaking point for most of the bus. Jumping all around and tying bows everywhere." He walked away from the rest of the group and put the shinx down, taking out his modified pokedex as his ignored a laughter inside his head.

He took in count two routes with the GPS add-on in the pokedex. Safest route and fastest. "............." He looked at the group, then at the GPS. "Well....lets start walking...."

Five hour walk, fuuuuuun...

He began walking, hoping they would follow.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:22 pm
The Narrator
....Well, as you can plainly see, because of the old Extrasensory Crew, we all got kicked off the bus that was taking us to camp. Now we all have to walk! (....but count yourselves lucky, they could had blown up the bus with all of you in it). Now you are facing a five hour long walk to camp. So what will you do? Will you try to get a piggy-back ride from someone (and fail)or just walk on your own two feet? Will you try to make friends or just walk silently behind the healer? Are you gonna be cheerful and optimistic or figure out who really is to blame for all of you getting thrown off the bus?

PogeyElf Certing

GwynnieKittenLover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:36 am
Lisa hefted her large back pack and sighed. Walking was NOT what the book worm had in mind. She grumbled and stuck her current reading specimen into her beige jacket's pocket. "Merlin," Lisa turned to the floating Misdreavus beside her, "I ask you, please don't go spooking people. I'm going to be exhausted as is."

Merlin merely chuckled, but quieted quickly as Lisa threatened to draw him into his great ball. He resumed floating around and looking for something to entertain him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:42 am
Snookie (currently in Minun form) was currently not a happy camper in the pillowcase. He promised Kayla that he would not transform nor do any of his teleporting while he was around other humans on this trip but now he is starting to wonder if this was worth the promised special treat. Being a shiny Mew would cause alot of commotion and attention that they did not need, Kayla said, whatever that meant. So there he was, as a shiny Minun, trapped.

"Minnnn! Minnun!" Minun!Snookie wiggled and squirmed inside the pillow case, wondering why he was in there. This was not fun at all. The pillowcase did not pop when he wants it to nor does it taste all that great either.

Kayla widen her eyes in surprise. “OH! Uh, thanks and sorry?” She laughed nervously as opened the pillow case.

Minun!Snookie gave a surprised cry at being suddenly released from his confinement. He blinked several times at his surroundings.

Lady_Shinigami

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:42 am
User Image
Kacen stumbled off the bus angrily, and was immediately aware that he was, as usual, still wearing his hoodie. It was like sweat had magically formed in the millisecond he'd been off the bus, which was IMPOSSIBLE! Of course, this heat seemed to make every unpleasant impossibility possible, so why not insta-sweat? It just made this trip all the worse. Not that he thought it could have gotten any worse than being forced to a pokemon camp with no pokemon.

With an irritated sound he yanked the hoodie over his head and stuffed it in his pack. He wouldn't have to take it off if it weren't for the obnoxious trainers and their constant questions. Their taking-of-the-back-seat. Their stupid bouncing pokemon!

He glared at them now, only snorting as the healer pulled out a strange looking pokedex and started walking. He was in a much too foul mood in this heat, and it was definitely not the usual Kacen walking behind the white-haired healer now. No, this was an angry, sarcastic, short-tempered Kacen. It would be all the better when they got to the camp.

Unfortunately, he was all too aware of how far away the camp was. "This... is ridiculous."

Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff