If you are going to try to bribe Micro, and this is your first time doing so, please read through the whole FAQ. It would save you and us from headaches and unnecessary stress.

Let’s look at something basic first: Non-shiny variation, Shiny, Shiny-recessive and Normal.
Lets use Poochyena as an example.
-Normal pokemon is color like the standard with different markings. [A grey/black standard poochyena with a raccoon marking-like tail]
-Shiny pokemon is color differently from the standard, they exist in pokemon world.[Shiny Poochyena are brozen colored]
-Shiny-recessive pokemon is color like the standard but has markings that reflect the colors of a shiny.[Standard poochyena with brozen color markings]
-Non-Shiny variation pokemon is color unlike the standard or shiny variations. [A green poochyena!]

Normal, Shiny and Shiny-recessive can be obtain through customs, events and bribes.
Non-Shiny can only be obtain through events and bribes only.

What is a ‘bribe’?
A bribe is payment done to persuade Micro to make a new lineart or do a custom when all custom slots are taken or close.

How do I bribe?
First of all, make sure that bribes are open(check the front page).
If they are open, you have to pm the mule. Let me repeat that. You are to pm the MULE. Not Micro.
The following information has to present:
*The custom form of what you want, completely filled with the details of what you want, the references and/or models. Make sure that this is exactly what you want and the form is complete.
*The amount that you are bribing her.

You are not to send a trade until she confirms that she will do it.

How do I figure my bribe’s price?
Well, it depends. If you are bribing for a normal or shiny pokemon:
Take what it will normally clost and multiply it by two or three. This is your average bribe prize.

Example: Let’s say I want a normal Milotic, but customs are close.
Now Milotics are rare pogeys(pokemon for you newbies to the thread 83)
The price for a rare NON-evolving pokemon is 70k in customs (Milotics are the last evolution in the Feebas-line)
So that’s 70k x 2(=140k) or 70k x 3(=210). That’s how much I would need to offer to Micro.

[Take in count that if you decide that you want a Feebas that will evolve to a Milotic, add 10k to the base price(that’s the 70k)
If you decide on t a shiny-recessive, you have to add 20k to the base price.]

For a non-legendary shiny, tho, you will have to take in count that the base price is 500k, and this will have to be multiple by two or three.(Legendary Shiny pokemon are 1mil at base price, btw) [Hey, stop screaming! You are scaring the vulpixes!]

How do I calculate the price for a lineart?
First check with Micro before you go saving your gold. She might already be working on that particular pokemon.
If she is not, and you are still bent on trying to get this lineart done, the average bribe price for a lineart is 2mil+ [Hey, hey! I said stop screaming!]

What about non-shiny variation pokemon?
It mostly depends on the rarity of the Pokemon.
For a common Pokemon with markings and/or edits that aren't extremely complicated would be about 600k.

For legends with existing lineart around 1.3-1.5mil.
[Hey, what did I say about screaming?]

My bribe wasn’t accepted. Why? *whinewhimperwhine*
First of all, don’t whine.
Bribes are somewhat like ‘colorist’s choice’. Micro has every right to decided if she wants to accept a certain bribe or not. She is in college and busy.
The bribe could had been too complicated for her at the moment or she had more appealing bribes sent to her and the bribe slots were filled.
Or maybe there was an error in your form.
So please respect her choices.

One last thing...
Take in count that in this FAQ you are only being given a basic. Bribes can go up and down. The price of your bribe can go up because of complicated editing or markings, keep that in mind when calculating how much to bribe Micro.

Also, if you want to check out the shiny variation of a pokemon, you should check it out in Serebii

If you feel there was something that wasn't cover, please post your questions below and we will answer to our best knowledge.