Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:38 pm
User Image

I couldn't work with Addy's character and I thought the honorable thing was to have a raffle so that this pogey can have a better home.

The rules are simple:

*To gain a ticket to the raffle, you have to draw one of my pokemons(not the rampardos) or one of my trainers.
*Color doodles will gain you two tickets. While uncolor one only one ticket is given.
*As long as I see some effort, it doesn't matter if you are not the greastest artist.
*If you are nice person, you can draw for other people to get them tickets, just put their username in the form.
*If you win the rampardos, you can rename and choose a different gender!

For those who have given me art before, it don't count.

Starts: Now
Finishes: July 15th!

THIS RAMPARDOS IS A NON-SHINY COLOR VARIATION!

My characters and a little info on them on the next post.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:31 pm
Characters

Adriel:
My main trainer. He is a self-trained healer and was trained on martial arts, wielding of swords and other weapons(the guy can kick your arse with a bamboo flute and a hand fan).
He has the unfortunate ability to attract pokemon for some reason (Ei. Dreydonna, Menudo, Ebba...ect), but more often then not, he is just able to befriend pokemon that normally are over protective of their own trainers/plain grouches. [X] [X] [X]

Menudo:
A very strange mewtwo. Oocly, Nudo is a lot sillier then when IC. Menudo is very bold and sometimes a bit perverted in his ways(He has been known to randomly kiss Adriel in the mouth). You are very likely to find him fiddling with Adriel's laptop or anything technology he is allowed to touch. [X]

Faraon:
Adriel's oldest pokemon. An older Persian that's very sarcastic but wise. He has been blind since birth, but that has never stop him. A difference from other persians, Faraon is a lot calmer and less likely to attack, he enjoys the company of canine pokemon over feline ones, and doesn't normally seemed intersted in 'shinies'(since he can't see them). He enjoys stealing sips(licks?) from Adriel's coffee, tea, and vodka. He also has a crush on FFN's Ninetails, Nine. [X]

Tripod:
A three legged Shinx. Tripod is the newest addition to Adriel's team. He is very shy and somewhat paranoid. He came to lose his leg when he was born with a crooked one and his owner just happen to be a Rocket higher up. Because of his defect, he was sent to a laboratory to be experimented on, and the first thing done was to take the bad leg off. Adriel rescue him when they were transporting the lab's contents to a new location. Since then, Tripod has only trusted Adriel and his pokemon team.[X]

Velasco:
Also a new addition to Adriel's team. Velasco is a murkrow who enjoys perching on Adriel's shoulder constantly. Whenever another bird(or general pokemon) tries to perch on him, Velasco tends to get very territorial. He sees Adriel as the biggest and greatest shiny he has ever found! He likes to steal shinies like most murkrows, but also knows a couple of english words and repeats outloud like a parrot. Nevermore is his favorite to croak out. [X]

Dan:
Daniel is another one of my trainers. He is a photographer and around sixteen years old. He tends to see the lighter side of things, and be very optimistic for the most part, but get him in a bad day and oi...
Daniel is...rich, but has never really let that get to his head. He is not a great trainer, as the only pokemon he ever owned before coming to Zatao was an abra that slept 18 hours a day. [X]

Tango:
A playful Poochyena. His trainer is Daniel, even thought he was caught by Adriel's mewtwo, Menudo. Tango loves to play fetch, but hasn't master it, since he will normally bring a different item back each time. [X]

Logan:
A pokemon ranger. Logan is missing an arm, a birth defect, he never let it slow him down tho. He can get quiet clumsy at times whenever he is now on his rollerskates. He is optimistic and stubborn, a little oblivious at times.
[Quick desc: Hair: Brown Red/ Skin: Brown/ Eyes: Emerald Gree] [X] [X]

Songwriter:
A very nobel avian, Writer enjoys to chirp and whistle his broken heart away. He is Logan's pokemon pardner. He is getleman foremost, very level headed, but quiet the romantic. He is normally the one to point Logan the right way. He has a strange quirk of calling other titles(Lord Logan, Duke Faraon, Baroness Bell). [X]

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:35 pm

[size=14][color=orange]A Yellow Rampardos?!?!O.o?![/color][/size]

[b]Username: [/b] [whoever the ticket is for]
[b]Picture: [/b] [Link only please!]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:34 pm
A Yellow Rampardos?!?!O.o?!

Username: Mriae
Picture: linkkkk

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:53 pm
83 thanks for being the first one to enter, Starrry

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:11 pm
No problem ^^~
I'll be entering more later, they're all for my friend Mriae. She doesn't have a pogey yet >3<. I plan on giving her my Sandshrew too

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Corgisaur

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:40 pm

Username: Eik Kyubi
Picture: Very very nice website to use for people who don't have art programs! 8D *failed at drawing Menudo* |DDD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:48 pm

Picture: Faraon! 8D  

Corgisaur

Corgisaur

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:59 pm

Picture: Tango. <3!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:04 pm

Username: DarkHeartedsorrows
Picture: Hobble, Tripod, Hobble!  

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:14 pm

Username: Ary Keeyara
Picture: Link  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:41 pm

Username: ChibiPoet
Picture: Singing SongWriter  

ChibiPoet

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Trader 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

GriffinFire

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:12 pm

Username: Lupin the Vapour
Picture: Tango  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:10 am

Username: Mriae
Picture: Tripod <3!

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ChibiPoet

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Trader 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:26 am

Username: ChibiPoet
Picture: The real reason Tango never brings back the same item he went for...  
Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff