Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zack sighed as he walked down the street, heading to the pier. He just got off of work an hour ago and he needed a quiet place to cool down. Zack got into a fight with his boss today and he was still pissed off about it. Apparently, he was flirting with one of the really cute boys, and the boss didn't like it. "God. It was just some harmless flirting. I wasnt' gonna go anywhere with it." He grumbled to himself. He kicked a rock and it skidded across the sidewalk for a good 20 or so feet.
User Image
HiTsU kOrNa

"A band? Thats cool" he grinned lightly and laid back on the sand
!!~~!!DaLaNeY sHaNe!!~~!!

User Image

"Yea, you're free to come to the concert tomorrow, for free that is" She smiled and faced him.
{{srry shoooort again. XD}}

User Image
HiTsU kOrNa

"Really? Thats nice of you" he smilled lightly "Maybe once I get a place here you can come over and hang out, if you arnt on tour that is" he laughed lightly

User Image

"That would be pretty cool." She gave Hitsu a smile.

Zack reached the pier in a few minutes and walked out to his usual spot. He looked out onto the ocean and at the beach and sighed. "Why do I live here anyways? Its pointless for me." He said outloud. He has been living here for about 4 years now. There were always rumors going around about him flirting with guys, even though he's only done it a few times.
He sat on the railing and swung his legs out so that he was facing the water, he let his legs swing over the edge.
User Image
HiTsU kOrNa

"Yea" he turned twords her and smiled back

User Image

Dalaney flipped out her phone and sent a text to Zach, 'Hey, You outta work yet?'... "You're pretty cool..." Dalaney smirked at Hitsu.

User Image
HiTsU kOrNa

"I try" he smirked back "Your pretty cool yourself"
Zach nearly jumped off the pier when he felt his phone suddenly vibrate in his pants pocket. "Holy...!" He pulled his phone out and read the text message that Dalaney sent him. He smiled a bit and responded. 'Yeah. Got out about an hour ago. Got in a fight with my boss.'

User Image

"Ha! Thanks... I try too." She smiled and jumped as her phone vibrated, 'Hahaha! Flirtin' w/ that cute guy @ work again? Ya know i'm pickin' i luv ya NE ways. XD Hey i'm down on the beach with a new friend, wanna join?' She sent her text to Zach.

User Image
HiTsU kOrNa

Hitsu yawned lightly and placed his hand over his mouth as he yawned, notcing her texting he asked "Who's that?"
Zach nearly immediately responded. 'New friend? Guy or Girl? Lol. Doesnt matter. -shrug- sure. Ill be down there in a min.' Zach stood up on the railing and jumped down onto the pier. He walked off of the pier and towards the beach.

User Image

'Hahaha... His name is Hitsu.. XD' Dalaney smiled and set her phone down, "My friend Zach, you'll like him he's pretty cool." She layed down and stared at the sky waiting for Zach. A few moments later, Mel got a text from the contest phone say 'CONGRATZ YOU'VE WON!!!! VIPZ AND EVERYTHING ELSE... EVEN FRONT ROW SEATS AND ANYTHING THE BAND MEMBERS WANT TO DO!'{edited}

User Image
HiTsU kOrNa

"We'll see" he smilled and laid back down watching the stars come into veiw "Its is pretty..." he said to himself, being born and raised in the city he never saw stars like this

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff