Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
xX~Damian Marcus Joshua~Xx

Damian had picked up enough shells and headed over to a wooden lodge siting down on the porch steps pulling out a small string.He placed the shells on the strings quicklt tieing knots into them and holding the new necklace in front of him.Satisfied he put the necklace in his pocket looking at the waves batter against the sand.

O.G. Elder

|.::*Melaina-Camilla Eudoxia*::.|

User Image
Mel was turned down a few jobs. Some seemed interested. Mel noticed a girl balancing on the
beach divider. "Hey careful you might hurt yourself."

<Raina>

~Little Cutie~

{Adora}

User ImageRaina blinked and looked at her and stopped walking. She smiled brightly at her. "I'll be alright... I used to take gymnastics." she giggled a little. She was surprised someone said that to her. Most people didn't care that she could get hurt.

O.G. Elder

User Image
Melaina gave a friendly smile, "Oh really, that's cool. I wanted to be a cheerleader in high school
but wasn't flexible enough. How long have you been doing gymnastics if you don't mine me asking?
"
<Raina>

~Little Cutie~

{Adora}

User ImageRaina smiled a little.

"Well I'm not in it anymore... but I was in it for 5 years."

She nodded some. She left gymnastics behind when she left last year, and didn't plan on getting it back now. She had better things to do.

O.G. Elder

User Image
Mel continued to give her casual friendly smile, "It was nice talking to you but I must part for I'm
looking for work. My name is Melaina, but if we ever meet again you ma call me Mel.
"
<Raina>

~Little Cutie~

{Adora}

User ImageRaina smiled.

"It was nice meeting you Mel... I'm Raina... you can call me Rai."

She knew they'd see one another again, the beach wasn't that big, by the end of the summer she would bet everyone would know everyone else.

O.G. Elder

User Image
Melaina gave a curt nod and began to resume walking down the beach. It was a really nice day for
the beach, a shame Melaina was not a beach person. The group of people horse playing around
were still in view, people were collecting shells on the beach, others were swimming and riding the
waves. Some people were leaving, others just arriving at the beach. Mel spotted a lonely bench and
decided to take a seat and simply enjoy the scene.
User Image
xX~Damian Marcus Joshua~Xx

Damian stood up and walked the beach searching for more shells.He went in near the shore line as the tide went out revealing many beautiful shells.Grabbing only the best he headed off before the tide came back in putting them in one of his pockets grabbing the necklace he'd made and putting it on.
User Image
HiTsU kOrNa

Hitsu down from the smoke and saw the guy picking up shell's. He laughed a bit to himself but smiled, it was good to have a little hobby. He snickerd to himself and felt suddenly discusted and spit out his cig

O.G. Elder

User Image
Mel noticed the sun was beginning to set, luckily she didn't bring much with her and the towel was
not hers. Not her worry. She saw some kids in the distance starting a fire on the beach. She
wondered if they planned on staying the whole night. She surely was not. Mel grabbed her things
and walked home. Leaving the rental car behind. Her place wasn't too far. Just a few blocks. It was
a small town she noticed.
!!~~!!DaLaNeY sHaNe!!~~!!

User Image

While Dalaney's friends went to the ocean to surf she crashed on her beach towel and stared at the clouds starting to form, not really caring if it rained on her or not.. She rather have fresh rain instead of the ocean water. "God I'm bored." she talked to herself, because no one was talking to her.

"Hey, nice game earlyer" he called to the girl once she laid down, he stomped out his cig and walked over to her taking off his glasses his blue/grey eyes staring right at her
!!~~!!DaLaNeY sHaNe!!~~!!

User Image

Dalaney looked over at the man without even moving a muscle. "Oh, Thanx... You seemed to have fallen asleep during the game." Dalaney gave him a smirk. She soon sighed as she knew she'd have to go home soon with the guys so they can get good rest for tomorrow nights concert. "So, Ya new here?" She sat up looking up at the white haired man.

User Image
HiTsU kOrNa

"Yea, thinking ov movin here" he smirked "And yeah, boat rides make me tired" he shrugged, his hand in his pocket fitled with his lighter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff