Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zach smiled and he sat down suddenly, pulling Hitsu down with him. He pulled hitsu into his lap and he snuggled with him. "Your warm." He whispered. He was shivering a little and he smiled sheepishly.
Hitsu blushed and turned so he was now facing zach "Your freezing!" he gasped and snuggled into Zach, trying to warm him
Zach glanced over to dalaney and back to Hitsu. "I wanna go get starbucks... do you think its okay if we leave for a bit?"
"Yea, I think it be best If we leave them be" Hitsu nodded
Zach nodded and scooped Hitsu up into his arms and stood up, then put him down on his feet. "Lets go then." He wrapped an arm around Hitsu's waist and started walking towards Starbucks.
Hitsu blushed but nodded "O-okay" he stutterd a bit but walked leaning into Zach
Zach leaned down and gave him a quick kiss on the lips and he smiled warmly. It only took a minute and they were infront of starbucks. He opened the door and motioned for Hitsu to go first. "After you, my love."
Hitsu smiled and walked in
Zach walked in after him and got in line, holding Hitsu's hand. When it was their turn he ordered a venti Toffee Nut Latte with extra whipped cream and toffee chunks and chocolate syrup. He turned to Hitsu. "What do you want, Hitsu? I'm paying."
"Anything works" Hitsu smiled
"You'll regret that." He chuckled and turned to the person taking the orders. "He'll have the same thing... only with an extra shot of espresso." He grinned and gave the guy his name and he paid for the drinks. He smiled and took Hitsu's hand again and pulled him over to a couch and waited for the drinks to finish.
Hitsu laughed "I think your going to be the one regretting" he smriked sitting almost in Zach's lap and cuddaling into his side
He shrugged and laughed. He kept an arm wrapped around hitsu's waist and relaxed, taking in the smell of coffee and the warmth of the starbucks. After afew minutes though, he was interupted by one of the workers calling his name. "Be right back" He jumped up and went to the counter and grabbed their drinks. He walked over to the condiments counter and opened the lids of the cups and covered them in chocolate powder, grabbing a few straws and spoons. He walked back over to Hitsu and handed him his drink. Zach sat on the couch and held his own drink in his hands, relaxing as his hands quickly warmed up.
Hitsu drank his drink and almost instantly got hyper tapping his foot a bit.

(lolz... Hitsu + coffee = hyper = BAD(lots of jumping)
Zach tried his best not to laugh when he saw Hitsu's foot start to bounce, he could tell that the caffiene was getting to him. He took a nice big gulp of the coffee and he smiled. "Like it?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff