Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,775 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
!!~~!!DaLaNeY sHaNe!!~~!!

User Image

"Seriously, Damian... Your head his bleeding, let them do their job." Dalaney still held his hand and tears continued to roll down her cheeks. "Hitsu! Zach! C'mon! Damian and Dalaney will be fine, don't worry..." Dylan called out and then eventually walked up to them and put a hand on their shoulders. "Lets go..."

xX~Damian Marcus Joshua~XxUser Image

Damian went into the ambulance against his will he felt fine and seemed okay or at least he thought not noticing the blood running down the side of his head."Hey hey i do not appreciate being manhandled no ndo't even no" he said continously objecting to the paramedics and refusing to let them work " I'm fine"
(this sucks... I feel like I cant post because Inu isint posting anymore >< )
((Sorry. >.< I don't know what to post... so yeah. >.< wink )
(me eather >< )

8,775 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
!!~~!!DaLaNeY sHaNe!!~~!!

User Image

"Damian, Please... Just let them do their job..." Dalaney took his hand. "You're hurt on my account and..." She couldn't finish her sentence she broke out crying again.

Hitsu sighed and his hand twitched a bit "To much drama..." he mumbled before tking out a ciggarett and lighting in, he needed some kind of stress relife
Zach walked up behind Hitsu and wrapped his arms around him and nuzzled his neck. "I agree." He muttered.
Hinote blushed but nodded "Mm... that tickles..." he said quietly
Zach chuckled then simply grabbed Hitsu's cig and took a drag off of it and breathed out the smoke, coughing just a little, not nearly as bad as the first time he tried it. He handed the cig back and held Hitsu closer to him.
Hitsu smiled and laughed a little when Zach coughed, he put out the cig and leaned more into Zach
Zach chuckled and ruffled hitsu's hair. "Oh Shut up. That was only my second time ever trying a cig." He smiled and rested his head on Hitsu's shoulder.
Hitsu laughed but dident bother fixing his hair, it would be to much of a pain agusting all the white and black strands. Hitsu instead played with a small peice of Zach's hair "Why'd ya take a puff anyway?"
Zach shrugged and smiled. "Cuz I felt like it." He let out a small yawn and he closed his eyes, leaning on Hitsu a little.
"I see" Hitsu smiled and let out a small stream of smoke, much like he did on the beach when Zach and him first met

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff