Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zach walks out onto the beach and found Dalaney. He walked up to them and waved to Dalaney. "Hey Dalaney!" He had one of his rare smiles on his face.
!!~~!!DaLaNeY sHaNe!!~~!!

User Image

"Well here he is now." Dalaney giggled and jumped up and threw her arms around Zach's neck, "How ya been, Zach?" She smiled at him.

User Image
xX~Damian Marcus Joshua~Xx

Damian walked along the beach humming a pleasant tone as he looked at his watch."Crap" he muttered realizing he'd be late for work soon and had to go quickly.Pretty much breaking into a sprint he headed back to his house to put away the shells he'd collected and the necklaces he'd made from them.
Zack chuckled and smiles warmly. "I've been alright I guess. Things could be better." He gave her a hug. "How've you been?" Out of the corner of his eye, he could see who he could guess to be her new friend.

User Image

"OH! Zach this is Hitsu, Hitsu, Zach..." Dalaney smiled and looked at her watch, "Dang, sorry guys, but i gotta get to work." Dalaney waved and ran off waving to Zach and Hitsu as she left.
{{OH Pain Dalaney works with Damian XD}}

Hitsu watched the two and when she ran off he waved to the man "Zach right? Nice to meet you"
User Image

Almost running into his apartment door he quickly unlocked it heading into the simple lkiving space.Taking the shells out of his pocket he placed them on a table not bothering to take the necklace off and headed over to his dresser.Quickly changing he darted out the door locking his apartment and hopping down the stairs exiting the complex and pretty much jumping on his bike.

((Crap now i don't remember where Damian works sweatdrop ))
Zach nodded and his smile almost completely faded away. "Nice to meet you too, Hitsu." His voice was quiet, he didn't feel completely comfortable here without Dalaney. He sat on the sand and looked out at the ocean.

User Image

Dalaney wore simple jeans and her signature tube top shirt to work... "Ugh... another day with crazy flirts.." Dalaney walked into work and sighed as she took her place in her usual spot.

User Image

Damian skidded to a halt right by his work heading his bike over to a bike rack placing a lock on it.He headed into his work going right for his usual spot sighing tiredly.He barely had enough free time and all the free time he did have he spent down at the beach.When he thought about it it seemed a little pathetic a teenager working like three jobs and spending whatever little time he had at a beach.
Hitsu yawned and stood up stretching, he took out a cig and lit it "You smoke?" he asked taking in a few puffs
He shook his head. "Nah. I tried it once, didn't like it." He shrugged casually and let out a small laugh. "Hah. And my parents nearly murdered me when they found out." He looked to the sky. "They're the real strict Roman Catholic parents. That expect their child to be absolutely perfect."
"I see, Im sure glad to be out of the house, I have been for years" he laughed "Parents just need to learn that their kid will never turn out how they wanted them to be, something will always happend to get them off the track to perfection" he sighed 'Damn that almost sounded poetic' he laughed to himself and put his sunglasses on and let them rest on his nose
Zach brought his knees up to his chest and rested his head on them, and just nodded silently. He never should've brought his parents up. He hates talking about his parents... and his whole family. He sighed. "I might as well have never been born in their eyes."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff