Welcome to Gaia! ::

!!~~!!DaLaNeY sHaNe!!~~!!

User Image

"We haven't properly introduced each other." Dalaney stood up to face him some what close to eye level. "I'm Dalaney Shane... You?" She held her hand out. Finally some new faces. I was beginning to wonder. Dalaney chuckled to herself at the thought.

User Image
HiTsU kOrNa

"Hitsu Korna" he shook her hand giving a light smile, taking his hand out of his pocket

User Image

"Nice to meet you Hitsu." Dalaney smiled back as she took her phone out seeing if anyone as won the contest with her band yet... Nope! noone... Hopefully someone wins by the morning. Dalaney sighed and tossed her phone on her towel and returned her attention to Hitsu.

User Image
HiTsU kOrNa

He smiled and took out his lighter "Is it alright if I smoke?" he asked, he dident really care if she said yes or no, eather way he would smoke

User Image

"No, Care to light me one?" She gave a small smile as she looked towards the horizin and her friends still out surfing.
{{shoooort!!! lol oh and Kei and Dalaney... my new char in Vacation are gonna end up gettin' together... XD}}

User Image
HiTsU kOrNa

"Not at all" he smilled taking out 2 cigs and lighting them, handing on to Dalaney

(lolz kewl)

User Image

"Thanks..." She gave another smile as she took a puff and blew out of her nose. "Danni? Wha-What are you doing? I-I thought you quit..." Jami had come back and was standing frozen a few feet from her and Hitsu. "Hitsu's a friend, but i've never quit only around you to make you happy." Dalaney turned to her boyfriend with a serious look. "Can we take a break, ya know from each other?" Jami looked at his feet. Dalaney nodded and watched him walk away, she was crushed and she had finished her cig, "May i have another?" She looked back at Hitsu.

User Image
HiTsU kOrNa

"Sure" he handed her another lit cig and looked back at Jami "What was that about?" he asked looking back at Dalaney

User Image

"Thanks, Long story short, Break up." Dalaney took the cig and took a puff and looked out over the ocean again.
{{shooort >.>}}

User Image
HiTsU kOrNa

"I see" he took in a long puff and discarded the used cig

User Image

"So how are you liking the beach so far." Dalaney was glad she could easily change the subject.

User Image
HiTsU kOrNa

"Well Its alot better then public pools" he smirked sitting down and yawnning

User Image

"I know what you mean..." Dalaney gave a smirk and sat next to Hitsu. "I've lived here for ages, and i'm finally goin on tour next month."

User Image
HiTsU kOrNa

"On tour?" he asked still looking at the water

(Holy Mopping Frapachino's thats short)

User Image

"I'm in a band... The best alternative at the beach." She gave a smile not surprized that he hadn't heared about her and the guys yet.
{{lol niiice.. that was hilarious.}}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces