It's a Lie! 0.53030303030303 53.0% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 12 >

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Survivor of the Seige of Franz

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I never knew I even had a sister until now," Reed replied, examining the girl who was most likely his half-sister, "Hell, I didn't even know my biological father was still alive until a few days ago." When he got the letter with the King's seal on it, he thought is was a sick joke. Well, he did until his mother decided to tell him who his father really was. Reed told her about the letter and she just frowned, telling him to go as soon as he could. He didn't want to. Why should he follow the whims of a father he had never met? However, his mother begged for him to go and, when she died, he decided he would obey her last wish.

"I think we should just head to the mansion, we can already see it from here, I really don't care to look my best and besides, I'm hungry, the last thing I ate was wild boar," A mkassive, vicious, razor-tusked boar had charged him a few hours ago. A heavy slash from his Guan Dao crushed its way into the boar's ribcage, impaling its heart with its own ribs. His lightning powers made it easy to cook, despite the rain. "So... what's the castle like?" his voice got a little more solemn, "What is this King like?" Was he the type to let his former lover die during invasion was what he wanted to ask but he opted not to.

I have seen death, there is worse.
Not once more shall I fall prey to the whims of nobility
Consider it your bad luck to have to face off against a master of Mirago-style spearmanship
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Worms don't dance
They haven't got the balls
No matter how do you do it..,

ʀ ɦ ɛ a || Α υ ɹ ɹ o ɳ
Tɧe Earʈɧ Priɳcess

Rhea reached up to hug Kuhrey back. She wasn't petite to say the least, but, damn, Kuhrey was pretty tall! In response to his question, the Earth princess shrugged. She hadn't met anyone yet, so she didn't want to go around the grounds getting all dirty. She also hadn't explored much of the edifice, since she had been waiting for the others to arrive. Unless they were already there... Quickly looking about her, she saw from the corner of her eye a girl with pretty makeup and what appeared to be honey-coloured hair. Being quiet of Nature, Rhea waited for the girl to come to her.

...it's just you do it, that's all
You got what it takes
To knock at my door

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Benevolent Wolf

10,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

۝۞XXXXXXFuhrey AurronXXXXXX۞۝
The Earth Prince

Ego sum unus per quod amo orbis terrarum

When Rhea shrugged, he sighed in response, "From what I have seen of this mansion and the grounds, it appears to be quite an ornate place. I've had no luck meeting others, either..."

When her gaze moved to a girl standing off to the side, his followed. Oh... had he missed someone upon coming inside? Now he felt somewhat rude, but he did notice that she seemed to be the quiet type. Fuhrey looked down to Rhea, almost able to read her thoughts (since she was his little sister, of course), sensing she wished to wait for the girl. He was curious about this person, however. Her description seemed familiar to him.

"Oh yes, how does Alfred fare?"

Tamen per a pectus pectoris quod animus
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Worms don't dance
They haven't got the balls
No matter how do you do it..,

ʀ ɦ ɛ a || Α υ ɹ ɹ o ɳ
Tɧe Earʈɧ Priɳcess

Eyes moving away from the girl, a corner of Rhea's mouth turned up to imply that her pet worm was doing pretty well. With all this arranged marriage shenanigans, she'd have to find a she-worm for Alfred to marry as well. She'd never actually taken a lot of time to figure out what gender the worms she'd find were, but she would just have to find one that looked suitable. Besides, Alfred didn't seem to be the type to choose one gender over another, and would be content with any worm she'd choose for him.

...it's just you do it, that's all
You got what it takes
To knock at my door

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Benevolent Wolf

10,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

The Earth Prince

"Glad to know that Alfred is well," Fuhrey said with a bit of a light air.

His sister was not very chatty, that much he knew. To some people she came across as a bit eerie because of that. What sort of princess hardly ever said a word, and without much trauma? He could understand other people's confusion towards Rhea, but as far as he knew, his sister was just quiet from the start. Perhaps that was her earthy trait, the quietness. Deciding he wished to wait in comfort, Fuhrey walked off into the living room off to the left of the entrance, taking a seat in one of the red-cushioned love-seats.

Shirtless Lovergirl

User Image

இ இ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. இ இ

You're too important for anyone
You play the role of all you long to be

As Clarissa stepped inside, she admired the carvings above the door; 'Two cupids shooting arrows, how suiting.' she though a rather glassy look in her sapphire eyes. When she became fully submerged inside the mansion, she looked at the interior design. It was decorated gracefully, obviously someone who knew what they were doing had designed it, as it looked to be fit for well, royalty. She smiled, a bit more pleased at this though. The carpeting was in a deep red, her Country's symbol color, a good sign, maybe some agreeable things could come out of this trip. She made quick note of the fact this house, unlike her own, was made of mostly stone, it seemed only a few things were made of flammable materials. This was also a good sign for her, you could never know when she would lose her temper. She was known to be a bit hot-headed at times, and didn't want her flames to get the best of her.

As she started to search around the house a bit, she noticed that other people had already seemed to have arrived, two of them had seemed to be looking at her. But their clothing attires, and physical features she could tell that they were obviously from the Earth Kingdom. Since the Fire Kingdom was right next to the Earth Kingdom, and she dabbled in a few of her father's affairs with said kingdom, she knew that they must be Prince Fuhrey, and Princess Rhea. A flitting smile grew on her face as she recalled her father saying that they Earth Kingdom were usually a calm, nature loving people. He had apparently been right, assuming by how these two were acting. As she approached them, she curtsied politely, sending the taller (and older) male a flirty look. "Pleased to meet you two. My name is Clarissa, I reign from the Kingdom of Flames." She said, a playful look running across her eyes.

But I know who you really are
You're the one who cries when you're alone
User Image

xoxoxoxoxoxox████ ❤ ⊰ あなたの愛を見せて !! the m e r c i l e s s princess ?!?!

xoxo.love 4ever t h o u g h t s x o f x r e v e n g e . . .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘ ↘
                            User Image

User Image

Walking down the road in brisk footsteps, Rei silently listened to Reed talk. It wasn`t that surprising that her father had other children and women, heck, there might be lots where from where that came from. She would never know, either they had died off or they completely left the area. It was rather saddening to think of, weren`t they his children also? Yes, she had detested him for doing such a thing behind his wife`s back, but the children weren`t to blame, they were purely innocent. She was just the lucky one, being born from the lightning king`s actual wife, and getting a title at least, not that it made that much of a difference as to how she was treated though. " And here i thought i was the only child ... " she thought with a slight chuckle. It was kind of painful, this kind of truth. Surely, she thought of Reed`s fate was also unfortunate, but now was the time to take grasp of it. The same for her as well. The lightning princess nodded at the statement, really, she didn`t care about her looks either. Rei just wasn`t the princess type, that was it. Giving a smile at what he said she put a hand to her chin," Hey, that sounds alot better than roasted tree bark! " Rei said with a chuckle. Really, tree bark wasn`t the tastiest of foods, but, it was edible and at least belly - fulling. That was her first meal while out all alone in the wild. Ahh, such memories.

Turning her head slightly at Reed when he had asked that question, Rei`s forehead creased a bit. It wasn`t her favorite subject while discussing about her kingdom, nor her father. " Like any other castle. " she replied simply and with a shrug. Really, Rei didn`t know how to describe her own kingdom, for it seemed to always to be in a different world from where she was. She paused for a second at the question regarding the king, what was she to say? That he was probably the worse father in the world? That sounded rather crude and childish. " Well, what do you think he is like? " Rei asked back, obviously not wanting to answer the question. Her voice gave off a slight feeling of sadness, it wasn`t the best subject to talk about after all.

The two were closing in on the mansion. As Rei entered the gates of it she saw the carvings of ' love ' and gave out a sigh. Really now, she knew this was a lovey - dovey place but that was just ... ugh. She was going to have a headache by the end of the day. The lightning princess acted more like a warrior if anything else, her mind always plotting and thinking outside the box, that was how she functioned. " Well, it looks like we made it on time. " she mumbled slightly. Her eyes already seeing a small group of people, she silently kicked off some of the dirt on metal boots and walked over to them, sometimes looking from the corner of her eye to see if Reed would follow. " Salutations. " Rei said looking at each of them in the eye, and added a slight bow of her head in respect. After all, they were all princes and princesses from the other kingdoms," We arrive from the Lightning kingdom, " Rei said her eyes looking at Reed. " I am Lilinette Rei Hartt, feel free to call me Rei. " she said briskly and flawlessly. It really looked like she was in a meeting or something, Rei was always so serious. With her complexion showing no emotion whatsoever she added," my pleasure to meet all of you acquaintances. " and she was finished. It was always better getting all the introductions out of the way, she now looked over at Reed and the others, what were they to do now?

Benevolent Wolf

10,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

The Earth Prince

Though he had just sat down, that was when people starting showing up and talking. Fuhrey stood back up briskly, moving back to his sister's side. He must have seemed a bit foolish, now, but he did not mind. It did not bother him too much, however... it was hard to make Fuhrey feel awkward or some other emotion similar to that. But when the girl they spotted, the Fire Princess Clarissa, gave him that look, he felt a bit awkward. She was not to be his wife, as he recalled. The Shadow Princess was the one he had been arranged with.

"Greetings, highnesses from the lands of fire and lightning. We hail from the Kingdom of Earth. I am Prince Fuhrey Aurron, and this is my little sister, Princess Rhea Aurron. It is a pleasure to meet you," he greeted, not piling on the pleasantries but keeping it fairly formal.

Invisible Sex Symbol

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♦...Kaemon de Lune...♦
▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
The Wind Kingdom Prince

User Image
♦With war comes peace...

Kaemon had finished his wanderings through the house and made it to a front room that had a small group of people in it. As he walked in he gave a bow of his head, the walked to the far corner away from everyone and sat down on one of the couches. He sat quietly, looking at his hand as he was creating small orbs of wind, then letting them pop. After doing this a few times he looked up and toward the group of people. All of them appeared to be princes and princesses from other nations, then he remembered that his sister should be here. Kaemon must have missed her when he was wandering through the house, he didn't really go through all the rooms on the floor. He gave a quiet sigh as he looked outside, 'I wish I wasn't here right now,' he thought to himself. What a pitiful situation he was forced into.

...only to be destroyed again♦
Ian stood at the helm of the luxury cruiser Poseidon. Well, that is to say, he sort of leaned at the helm of the luxury cruiser Poseidon. Stooped over it? No, it was more of a drunken slump sprawled over the wheel. Snoring away, he suddenly woke up. Wiping his mouth as he gazed around the ship, Ian seemed confused. He looked over to the passes captain.

"...If the captain's knocked out... Who's steering this thing?"

He looked at the rest of the crew, all at the point of a coma from the previous night drinking debauchery. Ian almost smiled before he massaged his head in pain. These men wouldn't be waking for a while. Changing his clothes, Ian poked his head out of the window and smelled the crisp air sooth his weary head. Then he heard the horns.

"Damn.."

He soon answered his own question. If nobody was steering the ship, and there was nobody to fill in the position to do so. They would be in trouble. And fast. The horns just reminded him that the danger was far more imminent then he thought. Those were horns that the ship was coming in too fast. And that came from a probably very frightened person that knew the ship would inevitably crash into the harbor.

"I'm not gonna die, I'm not gonna die, I'm not gonna die. I'm probably not going to die. Maybe I'm not gonna die."

Ian August raced towards the wheel of the ship and started to twist the wheel as hard as he could. Shielding his eyes from the fog that encapsulated his eyes, he tried to see how close he was to the harbor. Very.

"I'm probably going to die."

The ship groaned and twisted but the momentum of the waves kept the ship going. All he could do was wait and see if it was enough. And after a minute he knew that it wouldn't be enough. As the ship croaked and sped towards it's inevitable crash into the steep and very sharp rocks, Ian started running again. This time towards the end of the ship about to crash into the rocks.

He ran as fast as he could, and jumped onto the sail, cutting the mastline as he did. The mast ricocheted, and swung him into the land below as the boat crashed into thousands of tiny little shrapnel under the foam of the great blue ocean. He flew at an extremely fast pace and skidded across the ground before caroming off a rock. He slumped over as he finally landed, hurt and dazed.

"Well, look at that. I'm not dead."

Ian passed out.

(Is all of this okay? I don't want to act out of the plans that any of you have had. Also, i see that all of you are excellent writers. I'm a bit more concise than all of you, so i hope you don't mind. ^^ If any of this is a problem, please tell me, I'll change it.)

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Survivor of the Seige of Franz

"That's an amazing description," Reed said, his voice dripping with sarcasm, "Made even more amazing by the fact that I've never actually seen a castle." He didn't say anything when Rei asked him what he thought they King was like. He didn't know much, all he knew about him was from an impersonal letter and by the fact that the reinforcements promised to Captain Mirago never appeared. Thing of that, he stepped into the mansion with his sister but froze, seeing the deep-red carpet. Images flashed through his mind. The carpet resembled a stream of blood, exactly what Franz looked like after it was razed. The streets were collapsed as the entire town was wiped off the face of the earth. The blood had flowed freely from the corpses and trickled down the streets, literally forming a stream of blood. He dropped his umbrella and closed his eyes, rubbing the bridge of his nose, "Excuse me," he said, taking a deep breath, "I apologize, my name is Glaive Reed, you may just call me Reed." He left out his family name. This was supposed to be a peace meeting, not a place to bring up a massacre. Franz suffered nearly three thousand casualties, considering the town was just barely three thousand people, there were really only six or so survivors, including himself and his mother. Of the sixty soldiers present, only one survived, himself. The Earth Kingdom force of three thousand lost half their number.

"At any rate," he said, tapping his toe on the ground to shake the mud off of his boots, "We should probably find a better place to talk." His entire luggage had consisted of his umbrella, his boots, his shirt, his pants, his scarf and his weapons. They were his best clothes, and by best clothes he meant the only ones that weren't rags. He once had a fancy robe but that had been destroyed along with the rest of Franz. "Or perhaps my sister and myself should clean ourselves off first..."

I have seen death, there is worse.
Not once more shall I fall prey to the whims of nobility
Consider it your bad luck to have to face off against a master of Mirago-style spearmanship
User Image
No s l e e p until I am done with finding the a n s w e r

Won't stop before I find a cure for this c a n c e r

Sometimes I feel I going d o w n and so disconnected

User Image

ʠ ɩ s ϲ o ɼ ʠ ɩ α ӈ α r ʈ ----------------------
AKA the Shadow Princess

Standing inside, overwhelmed with all her thoughts and feelings Discordia did not realize that many of her future housemates had arrived. The heat had definitely gotten to her. She started to feel a bit faint and decided that the best thing to do was to find somewhere that nobody would see her. She did not want to faint in front of the others and possibly have pity upon herself. It was something she despised. She walked towards the shadowy corner, while pulling the shadows closer to her until she was covered in a blanket of shadows. It was an ability nobody knew she had and she liked to keep it to herself. She already felt refreshed and decided not to sit anywhere, though it might seem queer for her to be on the side and in the shadows like that. However it was something she preferred and whomever would have a problem with that would have to deal with it. "If only I didn't have so many negative qualities," she mumbled to herself possibly making herself seem more of a suspicious character than she would wish to be. Not that it was something she would even want. Ever.

Starting to notice how others were introducing themselves and conversing, she felt uncertain of what to do. It was simply something that she was unaccustomed to do, since her father had forbidden her to converse to people outside of the castle. She needed something to calm herself, because the pressure was building up. Coming out of the shadows she saw a large doorway and walked through it. In the center of a room she saw a beautiful piano that made her eyes light up (surprisingly). She walked over to the piano bench and sat down, and after taking a deep breath she began to play Bach's Prelude & Fugue No. 2 In C Minor, a piece not too difficult but something she wouldn't mind playing in an unfamiliar place. As her fingers flew, her awareness of what was around her besides the piano disappeared. Her eyes closed as the melody went on and slowly she became one with the song...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------User Image~User Image~User Image

Somehow I know that I am h a u n t e d to be wanted

I've been w a t c h i n g , I've been w a i t i n g in the shadows.

I've been searching , I've been living for tomorrows all my l i f e .

Benevolent Wolf

10,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

The Earth Prince

As the Wind Prince walked by, Fuhrey returned a quick bow to him. He tried to keep an eye out for as many of princes and princesses coming in and moving about. It was difficult to do so, however, because there was a bit of a small crowd of movement. Or so it seemed to him. But then, something caught his attention. He heard the sounds of a piano being played in another room, and fairly well, he might add. Who was doing that? Was it the girl he noticed slipping off?

He trailed after the sound until he found her. She was sitting there, playing the piano with her fingers lightly flitting over the keys. Her hair was a pale blond and she was wearing the attire he had come to discover was common to Shadow Kingdom royalty. This had to be her... Princess Discordia. He hadn't imagined what his future wife might look like so as not to place false hopes to potentially be crushed, but she was easy on the eyes. He moved closer, but quietly so as to not disturb her playing. Besides, he enjoyed the sound of the tune she was playing.

Whilst leaning against the wall, though, he suddenly noticed a rumble in the ground. An earthquake? No... the earth felt like something else had happened. There had been a crash somewhere...

User Image
No s l e e p until I am done with finding the a n s w e r

Won't stop before I find a cure for this c a n c e r

Sometimes I feel I going d o w n and so disconnected

User Image

ʠ ɩ s ϲ o ɼ ʠ ɩ α ӈ α r ʈ ----------------------
AKA the Shadow Princess

Discordia was flying, in the music of course. There was nothing more she would enjoy besides a walk in the garden at midnight. It was one of her favorite past times, which she used to do on a regular basis when she had a lack of things to do. She continued the piece until the ending the piece with her fingers lightly sliding off the piano keys. With her eyes still closed she sensed a presence and could hear the quiet breathing of the person that was in the same room as she. I wonder who this might be, she thought curiously. She decided to use her senses to figure it out, determining the gender and kingdom would be as easy as pie for her. She smelled something familiar, oh yes she recognized it. It was a scent quite familiar to her, as she would sit in the garden at night, close her eyes and let herself be surround by the aroma of....earth. Earth was the kingdom of her supposed fiancee, but was this her fiancee or his sister? It was of her fiancee, but was she ready to see him?

She waited a few more seconds and turned to him, opening her eyes. What she saw was green clothing and black hair, but she couldn't quite make out the face. Maybe she would see him at night, when she could see like an ordinary person. Well she saw better in the night than an ordinary person. She waited another moment before politely saying, "Hello, I am Discordia Hart of the Shadow Kingdom and I presume you must be Fuhrey Aurron of the Earth Kingdom? It is a pleasure to make of your acquaintance." She then stood and did a curtsy as her mother instructed her to do when meeting her fiancee.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------User Image~User Image~User Image

Somehow I know that I am h a u n t e d to be wanted

I've been w a t c h i n g , I've been w a i t i n g in the shadows.

I've been searching , I've been living for tomorrows all my l i f e .

Benevolent Wolf

10,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

The Earth Prince

A bit distraught and distracted by the wreck he had sensed, he regained his composure when Discordia spoke to him. She introduced herself to him and did a curtsy. There were two things he noticed right off the bat. One of those two things was that he loved the sound of her voice. The second was that her eyes seemed a bit strange to him, though he could not quite place it. Despite that, it was more mysterious than weird to him.

"Thank you, Miss Discordia. It is an absolute delight to meet you," he returned with a bow, "And, might I add, I enjoyed that tune you played very much so."

He wanted to see what was going on outside. Were people hurt, or in danger? Fuhrey felt a bit anxious about this. It was at the docks... he was sure of it. Was he anxious about not being able to help? Or was it something else? He never got flustered easily.

"Please forgive me, but... um... I sensed a crash by the docks through the earth, and I must investigate. Will you excuse me?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces