:D 0.37878787878788 37.9% [ 25 ]
D: 0.045454545454545 4.5% [ 3 ]
:| 0.045454545454545 4.5% [ 3 ]
It's a Lie! 0.53030303030303 53.0% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Shirtless Lovergirl

Open

Everyone is Waking up, and heading to the Mansion for their first day in the month! Remember to make introductory posts detailed.

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Survivor of the Seige of Franz

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

One year ago…
"Ha, ha," A forty-some year old man stood, a spear impaled through his side and an arrow in his eye. On the ground behind him, a teen of sixteen he could have called his own son lay, shocked. "Reed, it looks like my time is up, " lightning crackled from his body as the Guan Dao in his hand rose, "Take my spear, if nothing else, you must live."
"Captain Mirago," The boy said as the man faced his opponents, "Captain-!" A bright flash of light erupted as lighting rained down upon his foes who vainly tried to raise earthen barriers, frying them instantly. The smell of burnt feash and Ozone rose from the heaps.
"Go boy," Captain Mirago said, dropping his spear, "Take your mother and my spear. Escape from this place. Franz has fallen." The man fell, propped up by the spear in his side.
"Captain Mirago!" And so, the Seige of Franz ended after six months. Having been sacked by the earth kingdom, the town was in ruins, only a handful of survivors were left nearly all of them civilians. Glaive Reed de Franz, son of the once noble de Franz family, took the halberd, feeling the weight in his hands as he ran home to rescue his mother.

Today
The drizzling, yet still hot, weather added to Reed's annoyance today. Just a few days ago, his mother had died, telling him to obey his "father" and let himself be used. Had it not been her dying request, he would have just burned the letter and went on with his life but, instead, here he was, sloshing through mud to see a fiancé he never knew he had and to meet a half-sister he had never seen. In his right hand, he carried the halberd that Captain Mirago gave him and a heavy, canvas umbrella in his left. From his hip hung a semiautomatic crossbow and a few clips filled with 15 bolts each. "The polearm is the king of weapons," he muttered. The sword was the gentleman, the saber was the general, and the staff was the grandfather according to the soldiers who used to work at the Franz outpost. His fighting style was crude, very crude, but extremely effective, and frighteningly brutal. There was no need to look pretty when rending a head off the body. Even the thick spinal cord couldn't slow down the weight of his Guan Dao.

"Shitty King," he muttered to himself, there was no one around to accuse him of treason anyways, "Couldn't even send his 'son' a horse, I have to walk the entire way to that damn town." He hated that man, perhaps more than anything else. Everything was taken from him, his friends, his family, his home, all because reinforcements were denied. The small force of sixty soldiers managed to hold the post for half a year against nearly three thousand enemies. He had been put through that, he had been on the battlefield, and he wanted no more of it. His pants were muddied up to the knees already and he was drenched. It cost him the rest of his money for the makeshift umbrella. His family was a noble one but they were poor. The title was solely through inheritance and, while they had been better off than most, they had still struggled to make ends meet. But, despite all that, they were still happy.

After another mile down the muddy road, he saw the town. It seemed like a happy town, even under the drizzle people buzzed back and forth, doing their business. The sight cooled him down a bit in the hot weather and he finally smiled. Nearly five days on foot, without money, and living off the land, the sweaty, muddy, and unprincely prince of the Lighting Kingdom had arrived.

I have seen death, there is worse.
Not once more shall I fall prey to the whims of nobility
Consider it your bad luck to have to face off against a master of Mirago-style spearmanship
User Image
No s l e e p until I am done with finding the a n s w e r

Won't stop before I find a cure for this c a n c e r

Sometimes I feel I going d o w n and so disconnected

User Image

ʠ ɩ s ϲ o ɼ ʠ ɩ α ӈ α r ʈ ----------------------
AKA the Shadow Princess

It was finally her time to prove her usefulness to her father, but she didn't want to marry a stranger. She wanted to marry someone she loved, unfortunately as a princess she couldn't find anyone because of the fear that her father inflicted in general. Not that he cared for her at all, he had named her Discordia when her mother wanted to name her Layla which means "dark beauty". She wasn't a pampered little princess as most thought, she was almost treated like a servant behind closed doors. As soon as she was able she would do little chores along with the servants, the shadow king made sure that her brother wasn't aware of it and that her mother was definitely aware. It was his way of telling her mother that her mother is his and any child that is not his will not be treated as his child. However when it came to local social gatherings that required Discordia's presence, he would act like a caring father and say "She is semi-blind, I don't want her to hurt herself". Although at home she was clearly able to do anything a normal child can do. She excelled in all of her lessons, but that didn't make a difference to him.

Her semi-blindness gave him more of a reason to see her as useless and when he did talk to her, it would be when she made a mistake and he would say "What a useless child, what can you add to the kingdom? Your brother is the heir to my throne. You don't even look like a child of mine". What he didn't know was that she could see perfectly find at night, it was just the morning that she couldn't see that well. She honestly didn't look like him but she looked almost exactly like her mother, her hair was pale blond with blue/gray eyes. If she didn't have that slight cloud that impeded her eyesight then her eyes would be pale blue. What really annoyed her father was that she could pass as his daughter. He made sure that no one knew that Discordia was an illegitimate child and now he could finally be rid of her while saving the kingdom from war.

Discordia woke up, being shaken awake by her father’s servant. “I’m sorry miss, but I was order by your father. We must get you dressed and looking proper for your new home!” After she was dressed in a more formal wear than she was used to, she was given a little breakfast and put straight into the carriage that would bring her there. Of course separate from her brother, which was what usually happened. As she was in the carriage on the way she thought, "I wish that my future husband will love me as I might come to love him." On her way she became a bit nervous with living with new people and made sure that she would not let anyone know of her semi-blindness, because she wanted to be treated as a normal human being. She hoped that nobody already knew about it, because she was pretty sure that her father wouldn't mention it since it would be something that might displease the prince that she was to marry. She would learn and adapt as she had over the years to her father. What she really hoped was that her husband would be someone she could love, be happy with, and be treated well by.

Discordia noticed blurs of people passing by as the carriage drove closer to the mansion. Maybe she would make friends. Or not. It was a positive thought at the least. She hoped that she might be able to do things that were not permitted at the shadow kingdom. When the carriage pulled up to the mansion, she could make out the largeness of it, even though it was not as large as her home back in the shadow kingdom. She decided that she would go in wander around a little bit and during midday take a long nap so that she could wander at night and see what everything actually looked like. Maybe she would happen to see one of the princesses or princes from the other kingdom and hopefully they wouldn't bring possible dislike that the kingdoms might have for each other. She walked in with the driver holding an umbrella over her head even though it was merely drizzling. She had refused to receive help from her mother who had come along. “I am not a toddler. I know how to walk without falling. Goodbye mother.” She saw tears coming out of her mother's eyes, unfortunately she was unable to do the same. She felt a sadness, but did not cry. She could not cry, since the incident which no one knows exactly what happened. Only that she had impaired vision and lost her ability to cry. As soon as she got in she looked around at the place she would be now be living at for a while.

OOC: I edited it, because I realized when I woke up that I didn't really fit well with the time period!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------User Image~User Image~User Image

Somehow I know that I am h a u n t e d to be wanted

I've been w a t c h i n g , I've been w a i t i n g in the shadows.

I've been searching , I've been living for tomorrows all my l i f e .
User Image

xoxoxoxoxoxox████ ❤ ⊰ あなたの愛を見せて !! the m e r c i l e s s princess ?!?!

xoxo.love 4ever t h o u g h t s x o f x r e v e n g e . . .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘ ↘
                            User Image

User Image

Crackle. Went the sound of a rather thick material hitting the ground with absolute force and command. It was a whip, not an ordinary one for anyone to know. It was much longer, and twice the size of any normal tool to direct command. The sound left a few echos and left as soon as it came. A figure could be seen quite off into the distance of the Vinculum Mansion. The place where it was said that the twelve children from the kingdoms were to be staying at. It was quite an absurd matter, or, that was what the seventeen year old princess from the lightning kingdom thought. Well, it was like she could care less, she was going to ruin this event. Why? Probably because it was about something that would ruin her father, and have revenge for her and her deceased mother? As crazy as it sounded, there was a rather high possibility that it could be completed. But then again, what about the other possibilities? And what if she just so happened to fall in love as well? Well, it was all up to her and the arriving party to bring things to a clear end.

Lilinette Rei Hartt, better to be preferred as Rei or Hart was staying under a shady tree to avoid the heat ... or rather she was delaying the time to go to the mansion. She was all alone, and she could run away! " Che, that is such a childish thought ... " Rei muttered to herself with a sigh as she leaned against a tall oak tree. Dressed from head to toe in the finest materials for battling, she looked like some warrior that was about to go to battle. As surprising as it was, that was her usual attire, cold metal wrappings around her bust, tight cloth around her arms and revealing a bit too much skin. With a red cape draped around her shoulders and down, just to hide the care skin on her back, her hips were accompanied by a red caped skirt, a rather long sword and a thick and long rolled up whip, and a fairly plump pouch, probably used to store her money. Really, is that really how a princess is supposed to dress up? Well, for Rei it was. Even more shocking to say, she has not ever worn a dress in her life, and she dosen`t intend to in the future either. Getting off the trunk of the tree and shifting her body a bit in a stretch, she looked off into the distance to see the massive and superior - looking building. That was her destiny, whether to succeed in her dreams of revenge or fall into the pits of love. How ironic that sounded. With a soft shake of her head, she felt the drizzling drops hit her face, the liquid mixed with the beads of sweat collected on the crease of her forehead. Even though she was a princess, she still had to travel all by herself to the place. It wasn`t easy, but this wasn`t the first time the lightning princess was treated this way. Alas, Rei was born and raised in a different environment and handled in a different care, it didn`t make her that much special though.

Letting out a rather exasperated sigh, she walked on the dirt road, it was better to get this over with now, or never. As her metal boots made soft clinking sounds upon the road. Rei had her arms folded across her armored chest. She was once again in deep thought, even though she had plotted out everything, how exactly was she going to get the act on the right track? Maybe she`ll see how the other princes and princesses were like. After all, everyone was different. And maybe, if she was lucky, she could get all of them to detest her and call this thing off for her. That would hopefully bring her father`s kingdom to a stop. But, then again, with her father`s accumulated power now, it was hard to bring him down that easily ... she was going to put alot of time and effort into this. ' It`ll all come to play sooner or later. ' her mind cooed in determination. Now, to find her so called ' brother '. For she had to work with him as well, to complete this new mission of hers.

T I M E x S K I P ~ ! !

With her sturdy and well - trained legs, they walked quickly and briskly into the town. For all she had heard, her father had given the boy the same treatment that was given to her. She felt a slight ting of pity for him, it was hard to survive like that, without any other resources except for the nature, and of course yourself. Rei was used to this treatment, but she would shudder at the thoughts of her first time going out all alone like that. ' Always such a merciless man ...' she thought with a shake of her head as she strolled down the roads of the town. Pattering raindrops hit her head, and soon her head became damp. Her metal boots were getting clogged of mud. Ugh, that was not good. The already ' un - princess ' of her, was looking like a shaggy, damp female warrior. Walking more briskly now and trying her best to avoid the mud she wondered if he was there at all. Maybe he ran away, she would for all anyone would know. Changing her direction to head for the front of the village, Rei wondered how hard was it really to find a man in a rather small town like this? Positioning herself on a road, she decided to give up and go back if she didn`t meet anyone there. But, there was a rather huge chance that he wouldn`t disobey, her father that is. That man, even if he is not exactly the father - type, he was indeed a man born to rule. Constantly feeding his country more and more power, that was his way. If anyone dare disobey him, he would track you down in the depths of the world and find you back, that would be your end. Especially for Rei, that was why she had to take him down from the inside and out.

Strutting down the road, Rei kept her head looking forwards and on full alert. After walking for about some distance, she turned around and could see the village off into the distance. Rei was about to walk back, that is until she heard the faint sounds of footsteps, a person? The princess awaited there for a while and saw a male about her age strut down the muddy road. Looking from him head to toe, her mind sighed as was not told of how this so called ' lightning - prince ' looked like. So, with a hand on her hip, her blood - red eyes looked straightly into his face," Are you Glaive Reed De Franz? " Rei asked her voice neutral. If he wasn`t, knocking him out wouldn`t hurt, right?

( o o c : gah! Hope this is alright! > m <; )

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Survivor of the Seige of Franz

Reed flicked the mud off his leather boots as he walked on the cobblestone streets. They were a parting gift from a friend of his. The only one of his friends that survived the seige with him. The rest were either dead or... dead. The chances of their survival were next to... no, exactly zero. The earth kingdom had done an excellent job of razing the village and killing off as many survivors as they could, he had to give them that much. Reed lifted his head and saw the mansion, taking in the sight. He had lived in a mansion, though it was much more run down and disordered than this one. His mother had refused to sell it, sayiing that it was the only thing she could give him after she was gone. Not that it mattered since th Mansion disappeared before she did. Hearing his name called, Reed looked at the blond and looked right back at her eyes with his own, piercing, gray ones."And if I'm not?"

Bandit or not, not many people could stand up to the Mirago-style spearmanship he was taught. Even fewer could stand up to the technique developed during the siege, the technique that helped sixty fend off three thousand, the railgun. Chances were, she was one of the princesses. With blond hair, she could be from either the water kingdom or his own. Considering the direction she came from, it was probably his own. He wasn't exactly in a good mood at the moment. It might have been his first time surviving by himself for such a long period but it certainly wasn't the worse he went through. However, it was still enough to piss him off.

There was only one reason he was here anyways. If he had wanted revenge, he would have gathered survivors and slowly built up forces to start a rebellion. However, he didn't care much for revenge, he hated the King but realized enough that it wasn't entirely his fault for the fall of Franz. Franz was a key town but was difficult to defend. It might have been a better tactical move to send troops to slightly less important areas that were easier to defend rather than Franz. "At any rate, I am Glaive Reed de Franz," he decided to say, guessing that there was no real harm in doing so. A well trained assassin would have been provided with a detailed description, "Are you someone I should know?"

I have seen death, there is worse.
Not once more shall I fall prey to the whims of nobility
Consider it your bad luck to have to face off against a master of Mirago-style spearmanship
User Image
Pandora de Lunexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If your afriad of something that isn't there
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

You see fear is only holding us back
          Look closely amongst all your peers
          There is usually one thing that keeps us off track
          It is fear, it is fear, it is fear

You see fear is only holding us back
          Look closely amongst all your peers
          There is usually one thing that keeps us off track
          It is fear, it is fear, it is fear

A peace present. That is what she was, or so Pandora thought. From the moment Pandora awoke, there were maids in and out of her room constantly, bringing this and that to her. This was her last day in the place that she grew up in, her home. She couldn't be in peace during her time left here? Of course she would try and visit, though traveling from kingdom to kingdom was a tiresome journey. Pandora had a good relationship with her mother and father, though this did put a slight damper in that. She had also heard that her brother was to marry as well, that in itself seems a bit horrible as well. He was a prince, next in line to the throne, and he could not even chose his own queen willingly.

She dressed in a simple attire, consisting of boy shorts and a simple shirt. Why should she dress up when she had to travel out of her kingdom. After a fit with a maids about what she wore, a small breakfast and having her things loaded into the carriage Pandora stood near her front door. Her mother and father were both there, seeing her off. Her mother always hated seeing people leave, and now her own daughter was leaving. She had slight bags underneath her eyes and they were slightly tinged with red, that almost made Pandora forgive her mother completely. Though she still had a tiny bit of resentment, but it was slowly seeping out. Her father looked nobel as ever, a slight smile on his face and arms open to hug her. He had told her grateful he was that she had accepted this without much fight, like he thought she was. After long hugs and goodbyes, Pandora was in her small brown and gray carriage.

After a bit, Pandora looked silently out the small window, watching everything go by. She had a maid with her, though only so that she would take her stuff to the room she would be staying in, leaving after that. Pandora had a small brown bag with her, holding her favorite book and writing utensils. Soon Pandora could see a magnificent mansion in the distance. The yard was a lush green with perfectly trimmed trees and decorations. There was a think patch of ivy growing up the side of the house, all the way to the roof. The building was at least three stories, a small gardening building next to it hidden. There was a lovely forest surrounding the place like a crescent moon perfectly.

Stepping out of her carriage, she hurried to the door. If the rain soaked through her bag, everything in it would be ruined. While it wasn't a hard rain, drizzling water can do that. Soon the door was opened and she was led inside. The inside was just as grandeur as the outside. She watched as her maid quickly stepping up a long staircase, a luggage bag in each hand. Once her maid disappeared, she found a medium sized table with four cushioned chairs. Gently placing her bag on the table, she sat down and took her book out from her bag. She open it to a little past halfway, her marker being a drawn picture of a sunflower, and began to read as she awaited for the other residents of this house to appear.

Of the Wind Kingdom - How quick and sneaky we are

User Image

User ImageUser Image
Worms don't dance
They haven't got the balls
No matter how do you do it..,

ʀ ɦ ɛ a || Α υ ɹ ɹ o ɳ
Tɧe Earʈɧ Priɳcess

A few rays of sunlight shone through the stained-glass window as the sun started coming up over the mountain that sat adjacent to the Earth Castle. In the bed just under that window, a tangled mess of brown hair lay strewn across the down pillow. This heavy sleeper's name was Rhea Breanna Aurron, known by her handful of friends as "Arba" since that's what her initial sound like together. Although she could sleep through an earthquake, the Earth princess didn't like light in her eyes. As she turned over so that she was on her back, a thin ray of light landed right on her left eyelid. "Nnnn," she grumbled, pulling her intricately made quilt over her face. After a minute or so of trying to fall back asleep, she found that trying to breath under a quilt was not the easiest thing to do. Throwing off her cover over the foot board, Rhea sat up in bed. Little purple and tan squares danced across her vision as she rubbed her eyes. Slowly, but surely, getting out of her full-sized bed--she found the bigger beds to large for one person to sleep on--she walked over to her night stand and picked up her brush, yanking it through her knots. The day before, she had been running through a nearby forest with a bow and arrow she had gotten without her mother's permission. She'd randomly stop somewhere, use her bending powers to bring up a dirt target, and then try to shoot at it. She wasn't very good, but she enjoyed it anyway.

After finally getting all of the tangles out of her hair, she walked over to her large wardrobe and picked through her abundance of outfits. I want to make a good impression on my to-be husband, yet still show my true self. As she pondered this, her finger caught onto something leafy. Smiling to herself, she pulled out a leafy green dress with dark ivy patterns stitched around it. She had caught onto the straps of the dress, which where of a thick texture made to mimic real leaves. Right next to it was a soft yellow shawl, which was to be paired with the dress for public modesty. Of course, when you're married that modesty is usually thrown away. Setting both articles of clothing down onto the bed, Rhea pulled her nightgown over her head and rummaged around the bottom drawers of the wardrobe for a bra and new underwear. Once those were on, she was about to put it on when her personal nurse burst through the door. "I thought I heard some feet scurrying about up here. Now, let me put on that dress before you do something disastrous to it." The nurse, named Ophelia, had cared for Rhea since she was about 10 years of age. At times, the princess would shoo away the woman because she didn't want to feel like some spoiled brat. In reality, she loved Ophelia very much. She loved how she never used a no-nonsense tone of voice, unlike her mother, and never missed a chance to make up something clever.

With the dress on and the shawl brushing against Rhea's shoulder, the nurse reminded her, "Don't forget to put on some shoes. The last thing your father and mother want is for you to show yourself to your husband with dirty feet." Rhea rolled her eyes. "Ophie, I have no husband yet," she started, but stopped when she received a look from the nurse. When Ophelia turned away from her to make the bed, the princess took her cue to leave the bedroom and join her parents for breakfast.

The room where breakfast to be held, the main dining hall, was a long ways away from the tower in which Rhea slept every night. Clutching some lace-up ballet flats that were the same colour as the dress, she descended the winding staircase barefoot. She could feel the dust from the lack of traffic up here, as well as some of the grooves and worn away edges from Ophelia's hard nurse shoes. As she crossed the long hallway to the dining hall, she smiled in spite of the fact that she'd get to see her parents together. A second later, that smile turned into a frown from the fact that she wouldn't see her parents much anymore because of this arranged marriage. As she came to the large, wooden door that marked the entrance to the hall, Rhea stopped and spread her legs apart so she was in a straddling stance. She didn't have quite the elemental strength that her father and mother possessed, but she was learning quickly how to open the door without getting into this awkward position. Making her hands into fists and bring them out in front of her, she used her bending her pull open the doors. Her arms began to tremble a little from the force of trying to open the heavy doors, but at last she opened them wide enough to slip through. As she came in, her father, seated the furthest point of the long table, brought up his hand and made the motion Rhea had just made; the doors closed with ease. Nodding to her father and mother, the princess took a random chair at the table as a serving-man came out with her delicious breakfast of cinnamon oatmeal. As she took heaping spoonful after spoonful, her father said, "Don't eat so quickly, you might throw it all up at the mansion you're to go to. Or worse, on that future husband of yours." His voice came out as a bit of a laugh, although his eyes told her that he was actually serious about it. As for her mother, she was just staring daggers at her with her violet eyes. "You better make sure that shawl of yours doesn't go slipping off, you hear?" she said, her voice hard and firm. Rhea only nodded since her mouth was full of steaming oatmeal.

- - -

With the rest of breakfast gone in silence, Rhea laced up her shoes and headed for the coach that was waiting for her. It'd be a while from the Earth kingdom until the mansion she was to be at, so she brought along a book as well as her good friend, Alfred. Alfred seemed like an ordinary earth worm, but in fact he was not. He could manipulate the earth, too, much to the surprise of his master and her family. Aside form the usual worm activities, he could make himself an underground house while still staying on the surface. Inside his little hard plastic box--the king had offered Rhea a glass one, but she refused, saying that it would break and hurt poor Alfred--he would fashion whatever house he wanted and then squirm inside it. As the carriage left the castle and the king and queen waved good-bye, Alfred was bending up a little round hut above the ground. Looking at him through the clear box, Rhea told him, "You are one peculiar worm, you know that, Alfred? One peculiar worm." Her brother, Fuhrey, would just have to take another carriage over to the mansion, since this one was well already out past the gates.

A long while later--Rhea didn't know how long, for she did not bring a watch--the coach finally arrived at the mansion. Helped down off the carriage by the footman, Rhea nodded at him in thanks and walked towards the edifice. The footman came behind her shortly with her luggage which had been packed the night before. And now, to find where the hell everyone was to meet.

((SAKURA t e a r s, that is one beasty post style!))

...it's just you do it, that's all
You got what it takes
To knock at my door

User Image

Dapper Inquisitor

User Image User Image
User Image
User Image
ѕнαdσω ᴩяιиcє ♚

A person's h e a r t is like a piano. Play the keys right, and they will resound b e a u t i f u l l y. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A small sigh could be heard leaving the lips of a tall, dark prince. That prince just so happened to be Lexus Cain Phantife, heir to the Shadow Kingdom. He stood in front of his large bedroom window, staring down at the courtyard below. Gardeners were trimming the bushes and maids were prancing about, enjoying the nice weather outside. His eyes fell dull on the scenery, his mind elsewhere. Where? Well, perhaps this will help...

"Son, have you had any luck with the ladies lately?"
"Wh- what? That's a little... unexpected, father." the prince looked away from the man's face. However, the glimpse he caught of it was worried and sullen. "... What makes you ask?"
"Lexus, you have been single since you were born! This is not normal, especially as the heir to the throne. Surely there is someone..."
"I'm sorry to disappoint you, but there is no one..."
There was no way in hell he would let his father know of his secret. If he knew.... well, let's just say he'd probably sent to some witch doctor or disowned. The ebony-haired prince let out a sigh, "Don't worry, I... won't let you down." Immediately, guilt struck through his heart. He knew this was a lie, he knew it before he let it out. However, his father had been on him for the past couple of years, complaining that he couldn't step down unless his son was married.
"Hmph, well good, then. Lexus, you will be finding someone soon. Very soon, in fact. You have a fiancee."
"Oh that's gre--- what."
"Yes, fiancee, I'll be sending you along with your... sister, off to get married. You see, the Kingdoms aren't getting along, so we've all come up with a well, more or less, big treaty persay."
"Yeah, father, but fiancee??" he could feel the coldsweat coming on now. "When? Why? I said I would--"
"Lexus, at the rate your love life is moving, you'll be dead before you find someone! You should be thanking me!"
"But, I..." He stopped short, knowing he could never give his father an answer to be satisfied with. "... Very well... If... this... is what you decided is best." he bit his lip and put on the most genial smile he could manage. "Thank you."
"That's more like it, now get on going! You'll be leaving within the week, so you best start preparing!"

And that's how this day came about. You see... the problem was... Lexus was gay. There was no way around that. He had male lovers in the past (of course not of his family's knowledge). In fact, there was only one person (besides the maids who accidentally caught him in the act) that knew of his sexuality, and that was his sister. And although he loved his sister dearly, he wasn't so lucky in finding requited feelings. Although he wasn't sure why, his sister seemed to more or less hate him. He would say passionately, but he had to lie to himself at least a little bit. There was then a knock on his door. "Come in." A maid came in and curtsied before telling him that he was being summoned to the dining hall for breakfast. He looked away from the girl and simply shooed her away, and she made sure to scurry away as told.

His suit cases had already been taken away by maids and butlers earlier in the morning. The castle was in complete chaos until just a while ago, actually. What, with getting his carriage ready and all. He offered to go by himself, but they complained and wouldn't let him with reasoning like, "Oh, no, I hear it's raining there!" or, "Oh, no, I couldn't possibly allow his highness to transport himself." Being royalty certainly wasn't "all that". In fact, it was probably more burdensome than having no money. Well, he couldn't put his money on that, but he knew it was extremely tiring to have a high role in society. Simply thinking of becoming King one day send nervous shivers down his spine.

He made his way to the table and ate what he was served. After years of knowing him, the chefs already knew not to serve him much, since he ate like a bird. He ate slowly, prolonging the time. His father walked in at that point. "Ah! I'm glad I caught you before you left, my boy! Make sure you impress your fiancee, you should know her when you see her!" Lexus looked at his father questionably. Not once had his father told him from which kingdom this girl was from, or even a name. He sighed, it wasn't like he was going to find love anyway, not like he could... "Father, where is mother?" His father looked like he didn't want to answer, but did anyway, "She insisted on accompanying your... sister to the mansion ahead of time. They left a couple hours ago. They should already be there."

Lexus made a pouting face. They always separated him from his sister. Whether it be eating, traveling, everything. They were never together unless it was a big event. He sighed. "I see." His father coughed and began again, "Well, I need to attend to some things. I bid you farewell and wish you a safe trip. Make me proud, son." Lexus almost choked on his juice, but held it down, only able to nod in response. He frowned and stood. Might as well get this whole nightmare over with and leave now. And with that, he headed outside and into his already prepared carriage.

//T I M E xxx S K I P

He had fallen asleep in the carriage. Apparently it was a long ride, after all, it was no where near the Shadow Kingdom. If he remembered correctly, it was near the Earth and... well, that wasn't important. The carriage had stopped and his body was thrown forward by the abruptness of it. He pinched the bridge of his nose in an attempt to wake himself. He yawned and the door of the carriage opened. The doorman didn't bother with the step ladder due to Lexus' height. Actually, Lexus told him not to bother with it ahead of time. He could see the door of his new "home" from the inside of his carriage and sighed. He really didn't want to get out. He frowned and stepped into the rain. The servants at the manor had already began putting his luggage away where it belonged (his new room, presumably). He practically ran to the door, hating the rain incredibly. He despised the very thought of getting wet when he didn't intend on it. He glared at the carriage man for not having an umbrella at hand, but let it go. He wasn't about to step into this manor in a bad mood. (well, he could try, couldn't he?)

In the distance (the gate), he could see two figures, drenched and... in a stand-off? He would have chuckled at the sheer... well, seriously? A fight? Before you even got to the damned place? Well, whatever. Thankfully, we wasn't planning on marrying anyone. He made his way to the lobby of the manor, watching the servants as they climbed flights of stairs to put his things away. He was offered some hot tea and he accepted it graciously. If anything, he would watch the other persons of royalty enter the mansion from where he sat. At least then, he would have some kind of idea who he was going to be housing with. His view of the front entrance was great and he was content with his spectator's seat. He sipped his tea, 'Mmm... Earl Gray.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

P R E S Sxxx P L A Y ↙ ↙
User Image

xoxoxoxoxoxox████ ❤ ⊰ あなたの愛を見せて !! the m e r c i l e s s princess ?!?!

xoxo.love 4ever t h o u g h t s x o f x r e v e n g e . . .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘ ↘
                            User Image

User Image

Rei only smirked. So he wasn`t the in the happiest of moods right now, so what? It was normal actually, he probably felt fatigued, hungry, and in need of shelter. Of course, that was what she had felt her first time. Although, her father did pick the worst person to act as her 'brother', they looked nothing alike, absolutely nothing. With his black hair and gray eyes, and her own blood red eyes and sun - colored hair ... you wouldn`t exactly think of them as siblings at first sight. Putting her hands to her hips and giving a slight shake of her head, she shook off all the small side thoughts crowding in her mind, they weren`t important after all. Looking down at herself, she realized that she wasn`t in the best of shape either. Ugh, just what she needed. It would take a while to take all that mud in the cracks of her metal boots. Rei ignored them for now, and looked back at Reed. " Don`t you recognize your own sister? " she joked with the same smirk that seemed to spread a bit on her lips before she turned around. They were just a while away from the mansion, and they were close to the town," Do you think we should get you to an inn and to clean yourself off, or just march into the mansion? " Rei asked, either way worked, she didn`t mind giving a bad impression to the other princesses and princes after all. Pushing her thoughts of " revenge " to the back of her head for now, she might as a well enjoy what she could. Heading to an inn wouldn`t be bad, she could get the time to clean herself off a bit and rest. Rei also traveled here by foot after all.

Silently awaiting his reply, Rei started scuttling on the dirt ground. She wanted to ask Reed as to why he wanted to act as the prince of the lightning kingdom. Get to know a bit of his past, and know if he had any motives at all. She sure did, but now, Rei was silently doubting herself. Was she really doing the right thing? She didn`t know. If only her mother were still alive ... then manybe, Rei would`ve gotten some suggestions. There was always a feeling that tugged her heart, she always thought that somehow, her mother`s death was related to her father. Rei couldn`t say anything about it since she hadn`t the evidence. And, she was too young to understand her father, what if she was wrong all along about him? Clenching her fist a bit, her mind pushed the thought out. And looked up into the sky.

( o o c : lol ~ thanks kitty ;3 writer`s block ! ; A ; )

Invisible Sex Symbol

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♦...Kaemon de Lune...♦
▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
The Wind Kingdom Prince

User Image
♦With war comes peace...

Kaemon had been lying awake in his room for hours, staring up at the canopy over his bed. He wasn't pleased about today, the day he had been dreading for awhile now. He knew it was to achieve peace, but being forced to marry someone he hardly knew was something that he wished never happened. Kaemon sat up in his bed and looked out the window toward the mountains off in the distance. There came a knock at the door and the voice of one of the maids, "Sir, your father asked me to come wake you." He turned his gaze away from the window while he answered her, "Alright," he said as he got up out of his bed and walked to his drawer. He listened as the maid walked away down the hall before he sat down on the bench near the window with a black shirt in hand. He knew that his sister had left earlier, why she did he had no idea. Kaemon thought back to the day that his father told him that he was to marry the Water Kingdom Princess.

"Why do I have to do this? Isn't there another way to achieve peace that doesn't involve this?" Kaemon said toward his father after he was told of the agreement the nations had come to. "It is to help us maintain peace, there are of course other ways, but none that are as effective," his father said to him. All Kaemon could do was roll his eyes, "And you don't see this back firing at all?" he said as he glared at his father. His father started to go into a long, tedious explanation that Kaemon wasn't truly interested in. Kaemon interuppted him, "Fine, anything to keep the peace," he said before walking out of his fathers library and toward his room.

Kaemon came to when he heard another knock on the door, it was the maid again making sure he was up. He quickly got dressed and went and opened the door to indicate he was awake. He went back inside and grabbed his dual swords and strapped them to his belt, then grabbed a belt of throwing knives and strapped them to his thigh before exiting the room and going to the dining hall for breakfast. He passed his father as he made his way there, only glancing at him once as he passed and ignoring the words that were coming out of his mouth. He quickly walked passed him so that he could eat and get out of there. He just wanted to get this all over with. Luckily he had packed the night before and had one of the maids bring it down and put it near the front door. Once he had finished eating he grabbed his coat and headed toward the door where he saw his mother standing. She appeared to have been crying. Out of respect he stopped by his mother and gave her a kiss on the cheek before going out the door toward the carriage with a maid behind him carrying his things. Kaemon got in and sat back, feeling the carriage lurch forward he looked out the window,
"This is going to be a long trip," he said as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

The carriage had finally come to a halt making Kaemon wake up. He looked out the window with a blank stare toward the mansion and got out before the carriage driver could open the door, stepping out into the slight rain that was in the air, something that he didn't mind. Some servants came and got his luggage and took it to his room as he slowly made his way up the steps and into the mansion. Once inside he stood in the entry way for awhile before exploring the place.

...only to be destroyed again♦

Shirtless Lovergirl

User Image

இ இ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. இ இ

You're too important for anyone
You play the role of all you long to be

A dimly glowing light. It was something Clarissa was used to waking up to, dawn. As the faint patter of rain was heard from her window, Clarissa opened her eyes wearily, her lashes bating against her face. She let out a deep sigh, remember what day it was, she was hoping her body would let her sleep a bit more, but apparently it was anticipating the day ahead. She quietly threw the covers off of her, lightly watching the flash of orange that crumpled onto her bed. Only the fire emblem was allowed on her quilt, something all members of the royal members of the Fire Kingdom knew. She lazily lowered her feet onto the ground, and stepped onto the hard wooden floor. She always found it funny that her room was made entirely of wood. She suspected it was her father’s way of telling her not to use fire inside. A chuckle formed across her lips at that thought. ‘Leave to it to Daddy to be passive aggressive in that sort of way.’ She thought comically to herself, as she neared the door that led out of her room.

Once she was out of her room, she headed down the small hall, setting her sights on the humble door in front of her. When she landed outside of the door Clarissa lightly tapped on the door that stood in her way. A petty voice was heard from the other side of it “Come in, Milady.” Clarissa smiled warmly towards her oldest and only Lady-in-waiting, Bellatrix. Bella of course returned the smile, and curtsied back toward her, “What can I do for you miss?” She asked in her own flighty voice. “Would you be a dear and run me a bath?” Clarissa responded with a friendly smile tracing her lips. “Of course” She said before she scurried out of her plush room (After all she was a lady-in-waiting, which granted her a title of nobility in itself.), and into Clarissa’s Bathing room. Clarissa turned her head to look at Bella’s room for one last time; after all it could be her last time here. She was to be married to another Prince; he would probably expect her to live in his Kingdom. At that thought Clarissa felt a pounding headache forming around the upper part of her cranium. She sighed deeply and rubbed her temples, while the thoughts of ‘This is not going to be a fun day for me’ swirled through her head, only making the headache worse.

“Milady! Your bath is ready, and I made the temperature near scorching, just as you like it. Would you like me to pick out the clothes you’re wearing for today? The king has requested I do.” Came the mellow voice of Bella, from down the hall. It seemed as if she had already gone into Clarissa’s room. “ That would be rather lovely of you, Bella.” Clarissa responded in the most upbeat voice she could manage, as she made her way to her bath. As she got to the room, she quickly stripped her layers of sleepwear off, and leapt into the bath. Bella was right; it was almost scalding in temperature. This was just how she liked it; she figured it was the Fire in her. As she washed herself, her worries seemed to melt out of her body; baths had always seemed to relax her somewhat. As Clarissa sank deeper into the bath, until only her nose and above where out of the water, she thought of what was ahead. Maybe the prince she was to be wed to wouldn’t be all that bad, after all. Maybe he really would be a damned prince charming.’ She laughed slightly at this though, ‘Yeah right, all the other men I’ve had affairs have been nothing but thugs, I suppose I was destined to be married to one.’ She thought somewhat sadly, though truthfully she had no idea who she was marrying, or what he was he was for that matter. As her thoughts were getting muddled together she heard an impatient knock on the resounding wood. “Clarissa, dear, you’ve been in there for almost an hour. You must come out sometime.” She sighed deeply, although since her mouth was underwater all the good that did was make her choke and sputter on water.

-----------

“Oh dear god, Bella! Will you please stop tightening my corset, I fear for the air in my lungs if you continue. “ Clarissa said, of course being a little over dramatic, though she really wondered why theses things were even invented. “Quit your whining, you’ll love how you look once you put your dress on” Bella replied with a bit of a giggle. Clarissa was less then worried about looking gorgeous; right now she was happy that any air was coming into her body. When Bella finally stopped tugging on the bodice and tied it, Clarissa let out a large breath. “Now for your dress, of course, your father wanted you to wear the red one, since you look splendid in it.” Clarissa rolled her eyes, truthfully she knew that he wanted her to wear it because it reminded her that she was from the Fire Kingdom, another case of his passive aggression. After more moaning, and complaining from Clarissa Bella managed to get the dress over her head, “There miss, you look gorgeous!” Bellatrix said with a small smile, as she headed over to Clarissa’s bed to straighten it out. Though she had complained the entire time, she was thankful Bella was here to help her out, without her, she would be going out in her undergarments. “Thank you Bella!” She said smiling happily at her and waving, while leaving her room for the dining hall.

“Clarissa, honey, you look stunning in that dress, just as I thought!” Her father boasted rather loudly, at the dining table. Clarissa smiled with utmost love “Thanks to your divine tastes, father” She responded rather cheerily back. He chuckled at this, before handing her a small plate with some morsels wrapped upon it. “Now don’t you dare be late to meet your husband, you should eat this on the road.” Clarissa smiled back to her father, this time not as warmly, a faint flicker of disdain crossed her face, but she hid it rather well. “ I will father, and I will miss all of you while I’m gone.” She said curtsying before the other Nobles seated at the table. “Be good daughter, and please don’t bring too much trouble to your future husband.” The king said quietly to Clarissa. “Of course father.” She said sadly, as she hugged him one last time, before heading out of the palace to the awaiting carriage.

As she climbed into the carriage, she noted that Bella was waiting in the carriage for her. She smiled warmly at her, and made light conversation, at least her mind was not on her approaching doom. After a while it seemed Clarissa drifted off into a light sleep, because as the carriage made a small lurch, she awoke to a scene that was beautiful. Although it was still raining outside, you could clearly see the beauty of the City of “Sacred Love” shining through it. Couples bustled through the quaint town with parasols over head, the town looked as if the war had never even happened. It was magnificent. As she watched the town go by, she became more and more pleased with it’s scenery, the whole town was almost done completely in white, with gray hints here and there, but it looked pure, and welcoming. When they finally got to the gates of the house she would be living in for the next month, she was happily surprised that it seemed well kept, and very pretty. She stepped out of the carriage, as her bags were bustled into the house, presumably to her room. She smiled at Bella one last time, as one tear slowly rolled down her cheek, and Bella said strictly but sadly, “Please remember, Clarissa, it is for the good of our Nation” Clarissa nodded, and walked towards the entrance, opening the door, and stepping into the house, a perfectly placed smile gracing her lips, though she felt not a trace of happiness.

But I know who you really are
You're the one who cries when you're alone
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Worms don't dance

ʀ ɦ ɛ a || Α υ ɹ ɹ o ɳ
Tɧe Earʈɧ Priɳcess

As Rhea entered the fairly large mansion, she took into account how few trees there seemed to be, as well as it's clipped lawn. She herself preferred a more carefree lawn, with many trees for shade and bumpy grass for her feet to feel; uneven ground, to her, also meant a greater abundance of worms, her favorite creature. Just as the heel of her foot had stepped across the premises, a servant clad in a fine suit came up to her and inquire, "May I take that shawl and cage off your hands?" Rhea pondered about it for a moment before replying. "I'd like to keep my shawl, but if you could make sure that no harm comes to the box or the creature inside, then you may take that, thank you." As the servant strode away with Alfred, she looked all about the room she was in. It looked fairly decent, no dust or birds in sight. In front of her was a plush, red armchair sitting next to an end table. She furrowed her brow at the sight, for she didn't know armchairs were usually placed in front entryways. Nevertheless, she bounced over to it and sat down, opening the book she hadn't even looked at during the trip. I wonder where Kuhrey is. Usually men of his stature are not late, she thought, absent-mindedly stroking the spine of the old novel, its pages smelling of age and tender use. I wonder who he's marrying, I forgot to ask him. Oh well; when he gets here I'll ask.

You got what it takes
To knock at my door

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Benevolent Wolf

10,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

۝۞XXXXXXFuhrey AurronXXXXXX۞۝
The Earth Prince

Ego sum unus per quod amo orbis terrarum

"Master Aurron, please make ready to have breakfast with your mother and father," a maid requested, moving through Fuhrey's room and cleaning up some random items with a feather duster.

The sky outside was bright, but also cloudy. The rain gently pelted his window, a soft pitter-patter melody sounding out. The maid opened up the curtains to let more light in, which was not too much, really. That had been enough to rouse the young man from his slumber, though. Drowsily, the prince rose from laying down into a seated position on his king-sized bed, his green comforter slipping off. His long, silky black hair was strewn about his shoulders, slightly tangled, and streaming down his bare upper body. His maid was a slightly older woman than he, but he had given her the nickname "Nan". She was such a fussy woman over him, it was slightly humorous. As soon as he had sat up, Nan set to work brushing his hair, working out all the knots and fashioning it for him in a decorated manner, placing an emerald or two in a braid that went along his face, though nothing too fancy. The lady then helped clothe him, picking out his attire since he did not so much care what he wore, so long as it was comfortable.

Eventually, he was garbed in a green kimono with the same color umanori hakama. Fuhrey also wore a decorative tassel-like adornment on his belt, and wore a small, ruby necklace around his neck. Nan went about his room, cleaning up the rest of his things and straightening out his bed for him whilst Fuhrey lifted his special katanas from the stand at his footrest. The first was his display katana, which was the treasure of the Aurron family. It was not for combat use, but it was a very beautiful sight to behold. The hilt of the sword was encrusted with different precious stones and laced in gold on the hand-guard. The blade was made of a highly polished, silver-colored steel with diamond inside of it, forming the shape of a smaller blade within the actual blade. It was a beautiful sword, but definitely NOT for combat use. The second katana, however, was his combat sword. It was made of platinite, a very powerful metal whose properties the Earth Kingdom's smiths could alter. The combat katana was very plain except for some silver designs on the hilt, but was it ever strong! It was stronger, lighter, and more durable than steel, yet just as flexible. It was not indestructible, but it was on the borderline of it if he did not use the weapon like a fool. The prince sheathed his katanas, then strapped them to his belt on his left side. Along his right side he strapped a pouch of dried sand... nothing special, just readily available earth.

"The king and queen are waiting for you! Go go go... shoo!" Nan urged, shaking her feather duster at Fuhrey until he left.

As he arrived at the massive door, Fuhrey simply waved his hand and the earthen slabs slid open. And as he passed from them into the dining hall, he flicked his wrist at the doors and they returned to their previous position. His father seemed pleased in great magnitudes... Fuhrey was incredibly gifted in the art of controlling the earth. So much so, it was almost terrifying sometimes how easy he made it look. But he was a gentle man, so there was not much to fear.

"Well done, my son! An idol for all earth-benders!" his father laughed, though Fuhrey sensed some sadness behind his enthusiasm... mostly because he and Rhea were leaving, he assumed.

His mother called for breakfast for her son, then questioned him, "Your sister already left. Where were you this morning?"

"Asleep, mother," Fuhrey chuckled, "The morning drizzle made it almost impossible for me to wake."

"Hm. Well, represent the Earth Kingdom properly while you are away. And watch out for Rhea, will you? Of all things, she picked that leafy gown! It is revealing, even with that yellow shawl,"

"I will watch over her. I approve of her enthusiasm for the earth and it's beauty, but I will be sure she retains her modesty. Did she bring Alfred along?" Fuhrey asked just as his morning meal arrived, which he thanked the butler and began to eat.

"Yes, you don't have to worry about bringing him for her. Now I suggest you hurry... Rhea has already left in another coach, and I do not want the future king of this kingdom to give a negative first impression, especially to this peace marriage!"

"Of course, father,"

After finishing his hot oatmeal, his parents accompanied him to his coach. A few servants came out with Fuhrey's luggage, packing the vehicle for him as he bid farewell to his mother and father. He was perhaps not so sad as he should have been, but his heart did tug at him as he stepped into the coach, his mother and father standing there and watching him leave the palace. This was perhaps the last time he should ever see them again... but his heart was strong. He was doing this for the peace of all the kingdoms. Despite how he did not wish to be forced into marriage, there was very little he could say against it. How did Rhea feel about this? Probably much the same... but what of the other princes and princesses? He wished that they could all find love in Sanctum Amor.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

At last! Out of the window of the coach and through the rain, Fuhrey spotted the place he would soon be calling home... Sanctum Amor. He knew the tales of this place... apparently, all who lived here as a couple eventually found love. A beautiful place it was, as well! He immediately noticed the forest behind the mansion and the gardens. Second, he noticed that some others had arrived before him. There were supposed to be twelve... was he as late as he thought, or perhaps time of arrival did not matter? Still, he would eventually meet the one who would become his wife, and he her husband.

As the servants opened the door to his coach, Fuhrey used the loose earth and gravel around to form something of an umbrella over the coach so as to save the servants from becoming wet. He also used the materials to support his luggage, telling the men who were supposed to do all of this to go ahead and leave him. They somewhat reluctantly obliged, leaving Fuhrey as he stepped up to the mansion. He was able to avoid becoming muddy by using the sediments of the mud itself, solidifying the path he walked on and squeezing out the water. Perhaps he was poncy for doing so... he only wished he had arrived sooner to do the same for the other arrivals. When he entered the building, he let his luggage fall to his sides, letting the earth he had used to form an umbrella and to levitate his belongings return to the outside.

"So this is the famed mansion of love, Sanctum Amor?" Fuhrey marveled, looking around at the artistic designs along the walls and the pillars of the entrance.

"Hm... where is Rhea? I did not see her outside," he wondered, looking about for his little sister. It was unfortunate he could not have met her this morning, but that was how it went. Besides Rhea, where was he to stay? Opening up his pouch, he used the dry sand inside to levitate his things once more, having them follow along behind him until he found a room he could use. The luggage put away in the room and the sand once again in its pouch, Fuhrey returned to the entrance to greet others.

Tamen per a pectus pectoris quod animus
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Worms don't dance

ʀ ɦ ɛ a || Α υ ɹ ɹ o ɳ
Tɧe Earʈɧ Priɳcess

After reading only sixty-two pages of the old novel, Rhea grew bored. She was quite the fast reader, although she loved to read aloud to Alfred. Staring out the window, she caught a glimpse of a green robe. It appeared to be heading towards the entrance. Kuhrey adores his green kimonos, so that's got to be him, she thought, walking quickly over to the door and opened it to let in her older brother. She was secretly jealous of how good he was at earth-bending, although she wasn't too bad herself. Within a few weeks, she could master a feat that other kids in the kingdom would in months. But Kuhrey, he could master them in days...

Rhea blinked hard to make the thought go away. I will make sure to practice while I'm here, she promised herself, Whomever I'm to marry better get used to that. Peering around the edge of the door, she waited for Kuhrey to come inside.

((Your Earth Sibs picture in your siggy looks darker than mine. o.O))

You got what it takes
To knock at my door

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Benevolent Wolf

10,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

۝۞XXXXXXFuhrey AurronXXXXXX۞۝
The Earth Prince

Ego sum unus per quod amo orbis terrarum

As the door was opened for him another time, Fuhrey looked around it to see his little sister peeking from behind the door. Ah, so Rhea WAS here! He half expected her to be off in the gardens or the small forest out back, looking around for earthworms. Not that it was a bad thing, though... she had a fascination with the creatures, so he understood. Or at least... Alfred.

"Ah, Rhea, hello! Thank you for getting the door, little sister," he laughed, leaning down and giving her a light hug in greeting, "How do you find Sanctum Amor?"

It was a very impressive place to him. Fuhrey was especially interested in the town before the sanctum. It was a bustling, lively, lovely place. Perhaps he and his soon-to-be betrothed could chance a visit to the town one day? And if not his future wife, then he could just take his sister along with him! Well... hopefully if that were the case, they would not look like a couple. That would be a bit strange.

Tamen per a pectus pectoris quod animus

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces