10,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

۝۞XXXXXXFuhrey AurronXXXXXX۞۝
The Earth Prince

I am of and one with this earth...

The level of impoliteness was beginning to rain on Fuhrey's previously good mood. These people were royalty, for the most part, yet most lacked any real form of etiquette. A few, however, he could understand, such as Reed. Maybe even Ian, since he was in a drunken stupor at the moment. Casting a glance to the table, he sighed. This was not going to be as calm of a time as he had hoped. After finishing his meal, he left the room. He would need some time to himself for a while.

Fuhrey originally planned on going to his room, but all he would do there was sit and meditate. Instead, he wondered what sort of books were in the library. As soon as he entered, however, he found Reed. The man was reading a book, but as if there were anything else to really partake in whilst in a library. The earth prince reached for a non-fiction book on the history of the Shadow Kingdom. Something useful to him, at least.

Attempting to strike up some sort of conversation, he questioned, "What is your opinion of this whole setup, Prince Reed? This... arranged marriage business?"

...but I have a heart and soul.

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Survivor of the Seige of Franz

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Shaken from his book by Fuhrey's question, Reed nearly jumped in surprise, he wasn't expecting anyone to be looking for him. "My opinion?," he didn't really feel like talking, especially to Fuhrey considering how rude he had been to the earth prince and princess earlier and the fact that he was the earth prince. "The marriage arrangement would be the simplest and longest lasting way to maintain peace though I can't say it's the best..." a standard answer from Reed. Giving away only bare minimum opinion and simply stating it as it was was his way of 'giving his opinion.'

"I don't blame you or your sister for anything, your army did what it had to do to defeat the Lightning Kingdom, mostly I just blame my father for not doing everything he could to defend it," the town knew they were going to be attacked for an extremely long time. Franz was on a vital route, there was no way that the Earth Kingdom would just ignore it. One of the reasons why the town lasted so long was because they were prepared for the inevitable. Sadly, one of the believed to be inevitable events did not occur, reinforcements never arrived.

I have seen death, there is worse.
Not once more shall I fall prey to the whims of nobility
Consider it your bad luck to have to face off against a master of Mirago-style spearmanship

Invisible Sex Symbol

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
♦...Kaemon de Lune...♦
▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
The Wind Kingdom Prince

User Image
♦With war comes peace...

Kaemon made his way up the stairs and to his room, barely making a sound. He found his room near the end of the hall, looking around a bit to see that everything was in order before leaving to go wander around. He made his way down the stairs again and down the hall toward the outside, passing by the library as he went. He stopped when he heard voices coming from inside, they sounded like Reed and Fuhrey, 'I guess it would hurt to talk to someone,' he thought to himself as he stepped into the doorway and leaning against the door jam waiting for them to notice him. He looked around the library, at the love filled decor. 'Atleast this room isn't over flowing with it,' Kaemon whispered to himself. This room had a warmer feeling to it, other than the other rooms which were so filled with mushy decorations that it could make a person sick.

...only to be destroyed again♦

Benevolent Wolf

10,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

The Earth Prince

He was about to reply to Reed's comment when he noticed somebody near the doorway. Despite the clothing, he had already met the shadow prince. Well... more like rushed past the poor man on his way to the docks. So could this be the wind prince? The man had never introduced himself to anyone as far as he knew.

"I agree with you, for the most part. Whether it be the best option, however, relies totally on how this all ends up," he answered to the man's first comment, then to the second, "Even if you were to blame us, we would not be responsible at all. As in your case, the blame would rest entirely upon my father."

Then, so as not to ignore the man who had appeared in the doorway, he announced, "Hello to you."

User Image
No s l e e p until I am done with finding the a n s w e r

Won't stop before I find a cure for this c a n c e r

Sometimes I feel I going d o w n and so disconnected

User Image

ʠ ɩ s ϲ o ɼ ʠ ɩ α ӈ α r ʈ ----------------------
AKA the Shadow Princess

Discordia listened to the conversations that occurred during dinner, but didn't say a word. She just finished eating and then left the room. She just didn't want to talk to the others at the moment, thinking about what she had heard during the dinner. Not everyone was happy about it and she was at least glad that Fuhrey wasn't that bad of a match. She watched as her plate was taken away and she said, "Thank you." Then she stood up and left the room. She wondered if acceptance from her father was really that important. She knew that saving kingdoms from fighting and keep innocent citizens from dying was definitely important. It was time that she sorted out her priorities and thought about what was best for the kingdoms. She wandered around for a little bit, looking for an empty room that she could just sit, relax, and think. She found an empty room that wasn't as distracting as the other rooms and sat on the couch furthest from the door and next to a window. She took a deep breath and pondered. "I wonder how my brother is..." She had, in a way, ignored him when he first saw her. Maybe she should apologize and ask about what he thought about his betrothed. It must be hard for him, being homosexual and all. Not that Discordia had ever thought it was a negative thing for her brother. He wanted what he wanted. She wanted what she now was not sure of anymore. She looked out the window and stared off into the distance, even though she couldn't see that well. She didn't know what to do. She needed to talk to someone and the first person that popped into her head was her mother and next was her brother. She didn't really trust the other kingdoms yet, because she hasn't felt much friendliness from some of them except for the select few she had met. She sighed...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------User Image~User Image~User Image

Somehow I know that I am h a u n t e d to be wanted

I've been w a t c h i n g , I've been w a i t i n g in the shadows.

I've been searching , I've been living for tomorrows all my l i f e .
I will love the light for it shows me the way....

User Image

EsperanzaMaeveenAugust
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
"Є sper"

Esperanza sat quietly the remainder of her meal. The awkward waves bouncing off of everyone retained her desire to speak. Picking at her fish, she didn't really eat much, loosing her appetite with all the smothering emotion suffocating the atmosphere. She pushed her plate out toward the middle of the table and stood up. 'I need to breathe.' she thought, the room felt like it was infested with a negative and uncomfortable sort of gas. She looked to Ian who was still drinking away like there was no tomorrow. Resting her hand on his shoulder she smiled, "I'll be off. If you need me for anything, don't hesitate to locate me. I'll be taking Gustave outside." With that she gathered her little amphibian friend and made her way out of the room.

Meandering down the halls, the Water princess searched for a door leading outside. A place as big as this and Esper's lack of sense for direction didn't mix well. She had already forgotten where the Main Entrance was located. 'Ohh, you'd think they would give people maps for a place like this...' her thoughts complained.Gustave sat silently in her hands as he awaited for a place he could be set down. It was a perfect day for her frog to feed. Since it was raining all sorts of insects hovered around the house, attempting to stay dry. Even finding as much as a balcony or a large window would suffice. However, the windows in the hall didn't seem to open easily. As the blonde continued to walk down the hallway, she heard voices coming from one of the rooms. They were deep and low, she could assume they belonged to the princes that had left the dinning room before her. And being nosy she decided to poke her head in through the door, just for the sake of a window.

The door creaked open slowly. Esperanza cringed, it was so loud. 'Darn doors! Can't be silent when you want them to.' she thought poking her head in. Hopefully it wasn't too loud. Her eyes fell onto a rather cozy library with an assortment of bookshelves and a beautiful array of books. She saw the royals scattered around the room, as if they were still hesitant about being in one another's presence. Looking around, there was no balcony, but there was a window. Afraid of intruding on an important conversation, Esperanza refrained from entering the room. Slipping her head out of the door and letting it shut quietly she heaved a sigh. Gustave looked up at her, ribbitting softly. "Sorry, just another windowless room." she told him, continuing her way down the hall.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Yet, I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars.

Invisible Sex Symbol

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
♦...Kaemon de Lune...♦
The Wind Kingdom Prince

User Image
♦With war comes peace...

"I'm Kaemon de Lune, of the Wind Kingdom," he said in response to Fuhrey's hello. By now he had walked farther into the room and sat down in one of the chairs, moving the swords at his side so that they weren't sitting awkwardly. He looked around the large room, it seemed there were bookshelves all the way up to the ceiling, like anyone could read all these. Kaemon looked to the door when it opened, seeing the Esper standing there before leaving. 'Seems a few people are getting tired of the hostilities in there,' he thought to himself as he returned to looking about the room.

Dapper Inquisitor

User Image User Image
User Image
User Image
ѕнαdσω ᴩяιиcє ♚

A person's h e a r t is like a piano. Play the keys right, and they will resound b e a u t i f u l l y. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lexus was served silently. He was given the turkey, and picked at it while listening to the introductions. He ignored the rest of the table, and although he had a chance to introduce himself, he missed it, to absorbed in his daydream to really care about the other inhabitants. It wasn't particularly a bad thing. He didn't mind being ignored, after all, it was quite befitting. He sighed. Shadows are never meant to be noticed. They're just there. He played with a pea, rolling it around his plate. He looked up at the people around him and observed them. It was easy to tell what nation they reigned from... well, majority of them anyway. However, there appeared to be two water princesses? He cocked his head, that was impossible... He watched the two candidates for water princess curiously. They both appeared to be of water, but one seemed to dress as someone from the fire nation. How peculiar.... although scandals within royal families were common. He simply was never part of one... or so he believed.

After a while of some conversation and some awkward silences, a few people started to leave. The princess who he believed to be the actual water princess left, as well as his sister. He was never hungry to start with, and his food was still untouched (except for what he picked at, that is). He sighed, Edward was sitting near him, but he didn't quite feel like starting conversation either. He inwardly scolded himself for being so antisocial, cursing his genetics and whatnot. He ate some of the food on his plate, trying not to be too rude, and decided it was soon going to be time for him to leave as well. He wasn't in this to befriend people, and definitely not in this to find the "love of his life". And with that, he left as quickly as he arrived, and as unnoticed as well (he assumed), "Excuse me." he stood, speaking to mostly himself and slipped back into the hallways. This day was too long... perhaps he would take a nap, or go find his sister and properly say hello. Yes, that was it, that sounded like a plan.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

P R E S Sxxx P L A Y ↙ ↙

Benevolent Wolf

10,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

The Earth Prince

"Greetings, Prince Kaemon. I'm sure you already know who I am, mostly due to my introduction at the table earlier," Fuhrey replied, flipping through a few pages in his book, "I have already asked Prince Reed of his opinion on this matter, but how do you feel about this arranged marriage business?"

It wasn't being a snoop, not in Fuhrey's opinion. Everyone here was in this together. As far as he knew, none of the royals were pleased with the fact that they were being forced into betrothal with someone who they have no idea of. Fuhrey was fairly decent with it, however... he was probably the most accepting and content about the entire thing out of all of them. That was nothing much to be proud of, perhaps.

Invisible Sex Symbol

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
♦...Kaemon de Lune...♦
The Wind Kingdom Prince

User Image
♦With war comes peace...

Kaemon laughed at Fuhrey's questions, "I think it will fail like all the attempts at peace have. I mean they can't expect all of us to do this willingly." he said as he looked at Furhey. This was probably not the answer a lot of people whould like to hear, but realistically this could fail. Most of the people here seemed like they were against this whole idea, being forced to marry someone they don't know, and having no say whatsoever on who they are to marry. "Yes this may be a good way to achieve peace, if it will last, but they should have allowed us to choose who we wanted, not choose for us." Kaemon said as he created and orb of wind in his hand and simply stared at it.

Benevolent Wolf

10,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

The Earth Prince

"A fairly good view, if not, dark and pessimistic," Fuhrey sighed, watching as Kaemon formed the wind sphere.

He couldn't help but think of why the man made the sphere. Was it simply a habit, or did it have some practical reason behind it? It might actually have been very similar to how Fuhrey enjoyed playing with the sand he carried in his pouch... just a more refined way of using his power. He left it at that, because it was actually somewhat intriguing to see the way the orb seemed to warp the objects behind it, like a pane of glass that has been warped.

"I think I noticed why they did not give us a choice, however. If you know the marriages like I do," he said, indicating that he knew much more than he led on, "You might notice that we are all arranged in such a way to be related to another nation somehow or another. Maybe not directly, but indirectly in many cases."

This was probably all random, of course. That, or he was over-analyzing the situation. Both could be true, most likely the latter. But if this were to fail, then it would also mean the next generation of royalty would all be in one spot... an easy target to storm and destroy. He would not know why it would come to that... perhaps seeing the marriages not succeeding would push everyone to wipe them out.

"Whatever the case, I see it as a way for all the kingdoms to bond in a sense."

Invisible Sex Symbol

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
♦...Kaemon de Lune...♦
The Wind Kingdom Prince

User Image
♦With war comes peace...

"Not really dark, and pessimistic, just realistic," Kaemon said as he let the orb flatten out around his arm. He sat there for a moment, feeling the wind to twist around his arm before letting it go back to his palm in the form of the orb again.

"I only know who I am to marry, that's it. My father had told my sister and I seperatley, and he didn't feel that it was needed for us to be informed of the other arrangements." Kaemon said with a slightly bitter tone. He had left the castle on poor terms with his father, and he had a feeling that it wasn't going to change. Kaemon disperssed the larger orb into smaller ones and made them race around on his palm for awhile.

Kaemon laughed at Fuhrey's last comment, "A way for everyone to bond, from what I saw earlier not very many people wish to bond with one another," he said as he looked at Reed. He had heard about the fall of Franz, and that bonding with the Earth Kingdom, for Reed, would be nearly impossible.

User Image

User ImageUser Image
Worms don't dance
They haven't got the balls
No matter how do you do it..,

ʀ ɦ ɛ a || Α υ ɹ ɹ o ɳ
Tɧe Earʈɧ Priɳcess

Rhea listened to the conversation between Fuhrey and Glaive, although she pretended like she wasn't. She had never known that the Earth and Lightning kingdoms had a lot of tension, although she wasn't surprised. Her mother and father liked to keep her out of things, even though they full well knew that she was an inquisitive girl. As she picked at her salad, she looked over at the servant, still posted by the door. When she caught his eye, he simply nodded and straightened back up. What a curious man, she thought, turning back to her dinner. After the last croûton had been cleared from her plate, the princess stood up, inclined her head, and said in her tiny but clear voice, "Please excuse me. It was wonderful meeting you all. Placing her napkin down next to her empty bowl, she left the dining hall without waiting for the young men at the table to stand up to be courteous.

Once out of the room, Rhea hurried upstairs and to her room, where she saw Alfred wriggling around the mud while Estella was curling up to sleep. "Oh, Alfred, had your new friend beaten you at wrestling already?" she giggled, moving the box from her bed to her end table. Looking at her bedside clock, she noticed that she heard no ticking coming from it, and heaved a sigh. She always liked making sure she knew the time, and also the quiet sound of the arms slowly making their way around the face of the clock.Gently pulling off her ballet flats, the princess leaned back onto her bed and stared up into the beamed ceiling. It was be a perfect place to climb, she thought, feeling her belly swell more and more with each deepening breath. Would it be nice, playing up there... Not even able to finish her own thought, Rhea slipped into a premature slumber, her long lashes brushing against each other and her belly swelling every few seconds.

...it's just you do it, that's all
You got what it takes
To knock at my door

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Survivor of the Seige of Franz

"..." Reed listened in, not really saying anything, he didn't feel all that talkative at the moment. However, that 'bonding' comment got to him, "Less bonding between countries, more of a reason for them simply not to declare war. Fighting won't stop altogether, there are bound to be border skirmishes indefinitely." A weak bond like marriage wasn't strong enough to stop the fighting. It would prevent most organized combat but that was it. Unorganized combat would continue and there was no way to stop it short of border patrols. Those might lead back into organized warfare anyways. "If you'll excuse me," Reed got up and left, taking the book and his spear, he wasn't here to talk about politics, he was here to ignore them. All this talk of marriage and peace, in his opinion, should be discussed formally with others, not as gossip in a library. Stepping out the door with the book clutched in his right and his halberd in his left, he decided to go find a quiet place. Reed found the ballroom again and looked around. Nobody. He walked to the far side and sat in a corner, his halberd propped up against the wall next to him. Reed opened his book and kept reading.

I have seen death, there is worse.
Not once more shall I fall prey to the whims of nobility
Consider it your bad luck to have to face off against a master of Mirago-style spearmanship

Benevolent Wolf

10,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

The Earth Prince

"I cannot help but notice that some people happen to be so rude," sighed Fuhrey once again, wondering why people always saw the negatives in everything, "There are problems with everything. My definition of bringing peace could be to slaughter everyone here and take all the kingdoms for my own. But obviously, that is not the case. I believe that this will work if people are only willing to accept some things, put aside others, and become willing to open up to peace."

Not willing to continue the topic, Fuhrey put the book he had been reading away. He did not learn much of anything besides what he had already known about the Shadow Kingdom. They were just like everyone else... just a different elemental affinity. This whole conflict was pointless to him, and the arranged marriage system definitely had its flaws. But Fuhrey saw many more advantages to it than others were willing to search for.

"I am done talking for the moment. It seems everyone is too bitter to see light," he groaned, "Too bad LIGHT isn't an elemental kingdom."

With that, he left the library. These people were so tiresome. Some lacked refinement, others saw nothing but conflict, and others still saw this whole thing as a joke. Could they not see that this was actually the first act of peace the kingdoms had been able to commit to? The royal leaders were sending their only children to a single location together in hopes they would not slaughter each other and work for peace. Some of these people were so childish.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces