You see fear is only holding us back
          Look closely amongst all your peers
          There is usually one thing that keeps us off track
          It is fear, it is fear, it is fear

Pandora quietly ate her lunch of a few slices of ham and a fruit salad. She listened to the introductions until things got a bit crazy. Once a foot slammed onto the table, she glanced at the prince and then zoned out on the world outside of the house she was in. When she was brought back from her thoughts from a fist being slammed on the table, she gave a glare to the prince and continued to eat her lunch. Soon she was lost in thought again, Pandora didn't feel the need to pay attention to imbeciles. If all of the princes were like this, oh how her mother be disappointed in her for what she would do. Once a few people left, she looked at the remaining nobles. She hadn't even had a chance to introduce herself, though that was mostly her fault for not paying attention till it was too late. As she looked around, she came to whom she figured was the fire prince. She let her eyes linger on him for a bit. 'Is his hair longer than mine? Hah, maybe once we are married he will want me to brush it for him. But that wouldn't be too bad, it does look nice. And playing with somebody else's hair would be fun. Maybe that is something nobles do, since brother's hair is long too. Though some of the other princes don't have long hair. Father's isn't either. But mother did say that when he was younger he had hair longer than most girls.'

Placing her eating utensils on a napkin by her plate, Pandora quietly pushed her chair back. Pushing it back under the table she gave a slight nod of the head to the nobles still eating. "Excuse me." It was quiet, though it echoed slightly around the large, silent room. Fixing her dress, pandora walked out of the dining room. She wandered around a bit, opening doors here and there to see what was inside each on. As she did this, she tried to memorize where everything was. Upon opening a dark brown door, she automatically named this room as one of her spots that she would often be found in. It seemed as if this room was meant for relaxing. The walls were a cool aloe green color with soft brown color lining it. The room was relatively small, fitting maybe six or seven people in it comfortably. There were two love seats, both brown in color with red and green pillows on them. While some of the pillows had designs of love, they could easily be overlooked. There were a few more chairs with end tables by them. What appealed to Pandora mostly was the window seat. It was large enough for her to sit on it with her legs outstretched and still have room for a person to sit on it.

As she was about to walk in, she noticed a tall figure from the corner of her eyes. Turning towards the figure, she noted it was Fuhrey Aurron. From what she had seen of him, he was well composed and listened to all opinions. She gave a smile to him and did a small curtsey. "Hello, I am Pandora de Lune. Princess of the Wind Kingdom. I am sorry that I did not introduce myself at lunch. Care to join me?" She held an open hand towards the room that she was previously looking in. She took soft steps into the room, heading to the window seat. Placing her bag on her side, Pandora tucked her feet under her legs and had them angled to her right side

Of the Wind Kingdom - How quick and sneaky we are

Benevolent Wolf

10,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

۝۞XXXXXXFuhrey AurronXXXXXX۞۝
The Earth Prince

I am of and one with this earth...

Fuhrey heard a voice, turning to see who it was. The wind princess introduced herself as Pandora de Lune, and also apologized for being unable to do so earlier. So she was Kaemon's sister. After introductions, she invited him to join her in the lounge. Well, he was not one to turn down befriending others, and he certainly did not wish to seem rude.

"Of course, Princess Pandora. I'm sure you know who I am, since I announced myself at the table," he replied, bowing in turn to her curtsy, "Is there something you wish to discuss? Or are you simply requesting that I accompany you?"

He was not suspicious of her, but Fuhrey was still careful with all of the royals. The stability and intentions of some of the others was still a mystery to him. As she sat down, he lowered himself into a chair opposite her, relaxing but still in a proper pose. It was practically habit to him to look so official.

...but I have a heart and soul.
User Image
Pandora de Lunexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If your afriad of something that isn't there
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

As Fuhrey took a seat, Pandora glanced outside through the large window. It was still raining, streaks of water making its path down the window. "I have nothing in particular to ask just yet, I would just love a nice conversation. Back in the dining room, the silence seemed too thick to break without making things even more awkward." Pandora chuckled a bit, her attention back on Fuhrey. He defiantly fit the look for somebody of the Earth Kingdom. He was tall, even sitting down he towered over Pandora. Though most people did. Pandora was only 5'2" and she wasn't growing anymore. She got her shortness from her mother's side, but even her mother was 5'5". Aside from that, he seemed to have a air of strength around him. From the way he was sitting, he was also one for proper maybe?

Pandora placed her hands in her lap, her right hand loosely hung around her left wrist. She glanced at Fuhrey and decided to take a turn and ask a question. "If you don't mind me asking, what is your input on this whole ordeal? As for me, I think that it could backfire, though I am willing to give it a try. However as long as the others also try and co-operate with one another, I think it will work out fine. At first I was not too sure about it all. Putting once enemies together in a house and comit the act of wedlock within the kingdoms, it seems a bit testy. While I was never one big for politics, I have to agree that this is a solution that could easily bring peace. Among the townsfolk as well. After all, most do respect and look up to the nobility of the kingdom they reside in. So if the people who they look up upon decide for peace, maybe they will want peace as well. I am sure that some already want peace from this war. Hah, Im sorry. I am rambling here." Pandora gave a smile and became silent so he could reply. This question would probably be one of the most asked in this house for the next day or so. She might as well ask it herself then wait for others to ask her.

OoC:// Such a writers block on this one, and it is also a bit short. Sorry

Benevolent Wolf

10,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

The Earth Prince

Listening attentively to Pandora's explanation, Fuhrey made sure to keep eye contact whenever she was looking at him. In his peripheral, he could see that it was still raining. The points she explored were actually somewhat interesting, and something he had thought of himself. She seemed educated and thoughtful, unlike a select few of the people here. Then again, he had not truly spoken with many of them.

"I do not look at how something will fail, only how things will succeed," replied Fuhrey, looking outside of the window, "I know that this arranged marriage business will be successful if these people put aside their differences and work for the peace of the nations. I know that people can find love for one another if it isn't forced. If the leaders are willing to forgo the past conflicts and go through with this, then the people of their nations will surely follow. I believe that, even though this is not the only option, it is perhaps the best option for peace."

A sudden headache had spurred itself upon Fuhrey as he spoke. It caused him a bit of pain, but it mostly hindered his concentration. Perhaps some of the things he had said were not entirely what he wanted to say. Where did this headache come from? The annoying pain was starting to bother him.

"I sense that some of the people who don't particularly care about the peace, and are either too pessimistic or selfish to believe this can work."

User Image

Pandora listened silently as Fuhrey gave his thoughts on this setup. Some of his thoughts were alike to her own, that gave Pandora a easier place of mind. Knowing that there was a person her that shared some of the same views as her, even if only on this matter. She gave a slight nod of a few points he made. From what she observe, it did seem that some of the other nobles wished nothing to do with this. Problems could arise from that and create even more unwanted tension. Pandora frowned a bit as she pondered on this thought, voicing her concern after Fuhrey was done

"To not care about the peace of their own country, one can only think of the constant turmoil and chaos within the kingdom itself. For a king to let this go on in him homeland, there is a number of possibilities that could happen. The laws set would mean nothing more than words written on paper and ripped up. Of course, this is all my opinion of what could happen." While Pandora really didn't care too much about politics, when it came for the care of her kingdom she was very quick to place her input. She lived there her whole life, of course she was going to care about her homeland. Being of nobility, and a princess at that, when your kingdom goes downhill so do you.

"My brother and I often butted heads when we discussed our views, on this as well as different topics. While we both tend to see and tell it as it is, he just believes things in his own concept. His way of thinking, I would have to say, is one formed to be just too stubborn at times. I guess he is what you would say loyal to his own thoughts." Pandora laughed a bit at some of the times her brother and her would fight. "Though I do love my brother. Oh, your sister. I have only seen her a handful of times but she seems like a sweet girl." Pandora had a smile smile as she looked at Fuhrey again before continuing to look out the window. Throughout her speech she would take turns between looking at him and looking outside the window. It was a habit she grew into. She could never stare at a person throughout the entire conversation, she had to glance at other places at some points.

Ruthless Lunatic

10,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

edward robert sabrerxx
                                                          the prince of fire
                                                          xx

x
                                                          x
                                                          x
                                                          x
                                                          x
                                                          x
                                                          x
                                                          x
                                                          x
                                                          x
                                                          x

'Booooring.'
                                                          Edward sat impatiently through the dinner. It seemed to last forever, the food wasn't exactly to his taste either. Apparently his lackluster attitude was picked up on by Fuhrey, the earth prince, whom, he of course, ignored. The earth nation were all brutes, so why would Edward acknowledge them with words? Grunting was more their style, of course.

Sighing, he sat back in his chair and looked around, realizing that half the room had already emptied. Grumbling, he got up from his seat and exited the room, deciding to take a look around. The place couldn't be that bad, could it?

After a while of wandering around, looking in any rooms he found, he stumbled across one with people in it. The earth prince, and the princess of a nation he didn't recognize, probably the wind nation. Stumbling inside, he coughed slightly to announce his arrival. "Excuse me, but do either of you know where the princess of the wind nation is?"

(( OOC : Short post is shoort. ))

"Don't play with fire if you don't want to get burnt."xxxxx

Invisible Sex Symbol

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
♦...Kaemon de Lune...♦
▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
The Wind Kingdom Prince

User Image
♦With war comes peace...

Kaemon sat in the library for a bit longer before leaving. He still wished to go outside, depsite the rain that he heard tapping on the window. He walked through the halls, pasking by a few rooms, occasonally hearing talking. He didn't linger long in the halls to listen to the conversations, he didn't really like eaves dropping. Instead he passed through the halls quickly and made it outside where the only sound was the rain. Kaemon didn't bother with protecting himself against the rain, he just let the rain fall on him. Most would do what they could to stay dry, he truly didn't care. Occasionally he would capture rain drops in small orbs, evaporating them in an instant before doing it again to another one. Kaemon stared off at the forest, getting lost in his thoughts. What they were exactly he couldn't say, they were just rushing through his mind to fast. He had gotten to the point where his clothes were soaked through, but he stayed unmoving from his spot.

...only to be destroyed again♦

[[ooc: grr short post, a horrid post really]]

Benevolent Wolf

10,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

The Earth Prince

Family was a good topic in this situation, it appeared. Sometimes, Fuhrey would try and explore the family topic with other people. Most of the time it seemed people did not have good ties with their family, or their experiences had been negative. It was sad how that was... he wished to improve that, but then it would almost be a lost cause. No matter what he did, problems like that would still persist. He listened as she talked about her brother. The man sounded like he was very firm in his beliefs, and hard to sway his opinion. Whether that was true for negative ideas as well as positive would determine if that was a good or bad quality.

"My sister? Yes, she is very sweet," Fuhrey replied, thinking back to whenever they were young, "She possibly is more in tune with the earth than I. Normally, she's quiet and aloof, preferring to be with her little friends of the earth. She surprised me earlier with that toast, however. I wonder if this place is changing her, or perhaps the situation."

Then, he noticed the fire prince enter. He wondered why he would be searching for anybody at first, but then, he realized the reason. The fire prince was to marry the wind princess, he remembered. So was he only looking for her for that reason? Or was there something more than finding who he was supposed to marry.

"Pandora de Lune, the princess of the wind, is here," he answered, motioning his hand towards Pandora with a wave.

User Image

Pandora smiled as Fuhrey talked about his sister. She seemed like the girl that you can't help but adore and love, much like a child. Though not in a bad way. When she was about to reply, the door opened and in walked the prince of the fire kingdom. Ah, so he was looking for her. She moved her feet out from under her and gently hung them over the side of the window seat, her toes barely touching the ground from how she was sitting. Pandora gave a slight nod of acknowledgement as Fuhrey introduced her. Fixing her dress, she stood and gave a small curtsy. "A pleasure to meet you."

She sat back down on the window seat, leaning slightly against the wall with her legs over the side again. Her posture wasn't completely one of properness, though it wasn't slump. Her mother had taught her how to sit like this when she was younger. She would often get scolded on how she would sit, slumped in her chair, when important people came to the palace. Her mother told her that this sitting arrangement was one that showed you were relaxed, but still of high class.

Snapping from her thoughts, Pandora looked at the Fire Prince. Was this really to be her husband? The Wind and Fire Kingdoms were a long way apart. Never had Pandora even thought of traveling to the Fire Kingdom. Sure, she loved the heat much more than cold but the thought didn't occur to her. The Fire Kingdom was flat land, where as the wind was all mountains. In the mountains manipulating wind was very easy, the currents of air were constantly moving every way, here and there. She would assume with the fire kingdom being flat, the wind would be moving in few ways and even at that there not be much of it. That would make her wind manipulation harder, not giving it as much force as she could in the wind nation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff