< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 >

User Image
No s l e e p until I am done with finding the a n s w e r

Won't stop before I find a cure for this c a n c e r

Sometimes I feel I going d o w n and so disconnected

User Image

ʠ ɩ s ϲ o ɼ ʠ ɩ α ӈ α r ʈ ----------------------
AKA the Shadow Princess

Discordia smiled at Esperanza, and then Rhea and stood up making a toast. This surprised Discordia a bit, because when she was talking to Rhea before, she was silent. She looked at the girl, studying her as she made the toast. At the end of Rhea's toast, Discordia thought "Good toast, she definitely has some oratorical skills." She clinked glasses with the others and took a sip, it would probably be easier for her to converse with the other princes and princesses now. But they would probably talk after the meal so she relaxed in her seat and continued eating. She heard Esperanza introduce herself, but Discordia didn't have enough confidence in herself to speak to all of the others. She had always been put down afterward, when she was in the Shadow Kingdom so now she kept to herself. Wishing she could build her courage, she started to think that she was doing this for her country not herself. She finished chewing her bite and drank a gulp of water and then didn't do anything. She already introduced herself to Rhea and Esperanza and Fuhrey, she would meet the others some other time. Sure it would be better for her to have some oratorical skills and be able to lead like Rhea, but she knew that she would never lead her kingdom. It would go to her brother. She kept her eyes down now, thinking about how she really didn't deserve to be the shadow princess.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------User Image~User Image~User Image

Somehow I know that I am h a u n t e d to be wanted

I've been w a t c h i n g , I've been w a i t i n g in the shadows.

I've been searching , I've been living for tomorrows all my l i f e .
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Worms don't dance
They haven't got the balls
No matter how do you do it..,

ʀ ɦ ɛ a || Α υ ɹ ɹ o ɳ
Tɧe Earʈɧ Priɳcess

Rhea nodded in greeting to Esperanza, the Water princess, and continued nibbling away at her salad. Looking towards Discordia, she saw that she had her head down. Does she feel uncomfortable introducing herself? I wonder... she thought as she popped a croûton in her mouth. If the princess of the Shadow did not wish to make herself known to everyone at the present time, then so be it. Rhea would not be the one to be introducing other people for them. Looking up and down the table, she waited for any of the other princes and princesses to make themselves known.

...it's just you do it, that's all
You got what it takes
To knock at my door

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
The presence of a drink by his side and entering his bloodstream helped Ian immensely and was capable of lucid thought for the moment. Ian took a moment to chew and swallow his food, washed it down with a liberal amount of whatever calming beverage he was given, and sighed. The poor girl kept calling him “brother”. It was most likely an inner need for paternal affection, but he certainly didn’t deserve the way that she fawned over him. He wasn’t even a brother, a half brother at best. And Ian certainly never attested that he was at his best.

Yes, because if all of us prisoners introduce each other, it’ll make this trip oh-so-much-more wonderful.

After the poke he looked around, and everyone seemed to be quietly trying to introduce themselves and gradually reach out to each other. His sister’s own attempt had been an extremely quiet one. Ian silently took off his napkin from his collar and threw it softly on the table. Then he slammed a foot on thhe table, leaning forward. Ian got a wee bit assertive when he was under the influence.

“Alright, litsen up! We’re the August Family, sent to complete this transaction from the Water Kingdom. To reiterate, This is Esper, Water Princess. Treat her well. And to use the term extremely loosely, I’m the Water Prince.” Ian barked.

He scanned the table to find Rei. He pointed at her dramatically.

“And you! You’re going to marry me, whether we like it or not!”

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Survivor of the Seige of Franz

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Reed laughed at the water prince's actions. He acted very similarly to how Reed did before the siege, before all the chaos and PTSD. Someone he used to be but could never go back to being. Deciding that it was probably within his best interest to introduce himself next, Reed stood up and glaced around the room, memorizing each person's face and general appearance for future reference. "Hello, my name is Glaive Reed and I suppose that I am the lightning prince," Whether I like it or not, he thought to himself. "And... Well... I have no idea whom I am supposed to marry. I was pretty much told to come to this location, get married. Nothing else, and well, I suppose that's all I have to say," he finished, sitting back down. Maybe someone else would know who his fiance was. Not that he really wanted to meet her. His girlfriend had died in his arms with a lance through her stomach during the siege and he still hadn't quite gotten over that. He had yet to move on from that and often times had war flashbacks.

I have seen death, there is worse.
Not once more shall I fall prey to the whims of nobility
Consider it your bad luck to have to face off against a master of Mirago-style spearmanship

Benevolent Wolf

10,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

۝۞XXXXXXFuhrey AurronXXXXXX۞۝
The Earth Prince

I am of and one with this earth...

Fuhrey paid attention to each of those who did speak and introduce themselves. It was fairly surprising that some, although it seemed like the greater portion of them, preferred to stay silent. The earth prince figured it would be best to know each person's name from the start. They would all be living with each other for a good time, now. Well... to each his own. He wanted to be the last, but it dawned on him that he would have to remain silent just as the others were to do so. Earlier today, Fuhrey had introduced himself to a few of the royals, but not to all. Now would be the time, he supposed.

Rising from his seat, Fuhrey announced, "I am Fuhrey Aurron, prince of the Earth Kingdom and older brother to Princess Rhea. I also wish that each of us can become friends and put the differences between our kingdoms in the past." He went to sit back down, but then remembered to add, "Ah yes, I forgot to mention. To your comment about not knowing your bride, Prince Reed, I happen to have information on our coupling. If you prefer I do not tell you, however, I understand. My father just believed I should be... well informed."

...but I have a heart and soul.

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Reed Just stared at Fuhrey, processing a few key phrases in his mind. "I have information," "Our coupling," "Prefer I do not tell you," "I understand," "My father," "Well informed." The first thing that popped up in his mind was, I'm engaged to Fuhrey!? No that's not possible, there's no way either kingdom would consent to that... that means... Rhea... A second realization hit him. Fuhrey's sister was Rhea. Fuhrey was from the Earth Kingdom. Rhea was from the Earth Kingdom. The kingdom that took everything away from him.

His fist slammed the thick, wooden table, cracking the expensive wood and shaking the food, "THAT SON OF A b***h!" he roared, his voice shaking with rage, "HE PLANNED THIS DIDN'T HE!" Reed glared at his sister, his body shaking as he tried to calm himself down. "How, how much did you know about this?" Reed asked his sister, in the calmest voice he could muster, which wasn't much. He was extremely angry, Fuhrey implied that he knew but it wasn't likely anyone else had any clue about his circumstances other than his sister. Breathing heavily, he leaned back, having completely lost his appetite. "I-I apologize," he finally said, rubbing the bridge of his nose between his thumb and index finger, "Please continue..."

Consider it your bad luck to have to face off against a master of Mirago-style spearmanship

Ruthless Lunatic

10,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

edward robert sabrerxx
                                                          the prince of fire
                                                          xx

x
                                                          x
                                                          x
                                                          x
                                                          x
                                                          x
                                                          x
                                                          x
                                                          x
                                                          x
                                                          x

'Seems like a decent man.'
                                                          Leading the two of them into the dining hall, Edward soon realized that they were late, most of the other guests had already taken their seats, some of them already eating. After Lexus had taken his seat, Edward realized the only seat left was one next to his sister. Groaning and muttering some profanities under his breath, he reluctantly took his seat next to Clarissa, however he moved away from her as much as possible, not caring if he was invading on the other person's personal space.

Out of the crowd of people, Edward tried to spot his bride-to-be out of the crowd of people. He was supposed to be marrying the princess of the wind nation, however not if he could help it. Hadn't met her before, and had no idea what she looked like, so picking her out of the crowd of people would be difficult. Deciding to give up and wait until she came to her, he leaned back in his chair and observed the table reservedly. Sighing, he closed his eyes and wished he were somewhere else, or at least had someone to talk to.

As people stood up and introduced themselves, Edward made no special effort to listen, look interested or even try to remember them. He began to fiddly idly with his cutlery or with the tablecloth, completely ignoring the people talking. He didn't care about them or their kingdoms. Some of them seemed to be outraged by who they were set up with, but not about the entire arrangement. Scoffing at some of their reactions, Edward waited impatiently for the others to introduce themselves.

"Don't play with fire if you don't want to get burnt."xxxxx

Benevolent Wolf

10,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

۝۞XXXXXXFuhrey AurronXXXXXX۞۝
The Earth Prince

I am of and one with this earth...

It seemed the lightning prince had caught the hint... or perhaps Fuhrey had made it too obvious. Whatever the case, he knew the situation for Reed. The earth kingdom had heavily damaged the lightning kingdom during the war. No doubt he had been a part of a battle in which the earth kingdom's soldiers had slaughtered the lightning's. It was sad and cruel to do this to Reed.

But, on another note, Fuhrey was also worried for his sister. Not only did Reed make it glaringly obvious to him that he had a problem with the marriage between him and Rhea, but he was concerned about his temper. This would open up a whole mess of problems... Reed's distaste for the earth kingdom and his arranged marriage to the very princess of the nation he disliked. A very strange... maybe dangerous twist.

"I am sorry, Prince Reed. I may not understand your past or how much damage you've suffered, but we are not here to cause any harm," he said, speaking on behalf of Rhea and himself. Then, noticing the behavior of the one he recognized to be the fire prince, Fuhrey chuckled, "And here we have someone of great importance! The prince of the fire nation, I presume? Why don't you let those of us who don't know you and hear your name?"

He did not wish to come across as snide, because the fire prince was certainly already doing enough of that. Besides, he wasn't here to start another war. Only to end one.

...but I have a heart and soul.
I will love the light for it shows me the way....

User Image

EsperanzaMaeveenAugust
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
"Є sper"

It didn't seem like anyone was willing to break the ice in order to continue the introductions. Esper sighed, mentally, 'What a silent group.' she thought. It was a little discouraging. Was everyone going to be this hard to talk to? Then, from what seemed like out of nowhere Ian finally stood up from his seat. A bright smile crossed the Water princess's face as she watched for her brother's next move. He slammed his foot on the table and began hollering at the royals. Perhaps Esper smiled too early. A frown immediately took the place of her once bright smile as she glared at her brother. Her cheeks puffed out like that of a child about to give a tantrum. It was no doubt the whiskey. Ian was being loud and rude, and to be quite frank, it was embarrassing. The princess grabbed him from the back of his coat tail and yanked him back into his seat. A mighty strong gesture for such a petite and frail woman. However, she was not going to be made a fool of on her first day at the mansion.

There was a reason one could not add heat to water without making it boil. And this whiskey was that heat. Once Ian was properly in his seat, Esperanza poked him in the side, this time harder. "Behave! And sit still." she hissed, much like a mother scolding a child. Then, turning toward everyone else, the two were notorious for making waves out of ripples. She put on a bright smile, "My apologies everyone. He is under the influence. Don't mind him." she stated, taking a quick glance at the lightning princess. The poor girl. She must have felt embarrassed as well. Esper just hoped he didn't ruin his chances for bringing peace to their country.

Then came the thunder prince's turn. The anger in his eyes were like that of an animal. Esper's eyes widened. 'Is everyone mad!?' her thoughts gasped as he cursed someone by the name of "He." Well at least he introduced himself, but the thought of so many unstable men worried her. This wasn't good. "Papa put me in a mad house." she whimpered, pulling Gustave from his spot atop Ian's chair and cradling him. She didn't like arguments or fighting. It was the whole reason she agreed to come here in the first place. To bring peace. And these people most certainly weren't bringing it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Yet, I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars.

Invisible Sex Symbol

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♦...Kaemon de Lune...♦
▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
The Wind Kingdom Prince

User Image
♦With war comes peace...

XXXXXXKaemon looked at the Fuhrey as he had introduced himself and made his announcements, then looking over to Reed as he slammed his fists on the table. He watched with a blank expression as he the thick, solid wood table begin to crack, then turning his light eyes onto Reed. Kaemon had heard about the devastation the Lightning Kingodm had suffered from the invading Earth Kingdom troops, hearing that only a few had survived. He watched as Reed sat back in his chair, turning his gaze back to Fuhrey as he apologized to Reed, then speaking to the Fire Prince.
XXXXXX'Some way of going about introductions,' Kaemon thought to himself. He had finished with his food and pushed the plate away from him, blankly looking around the table toward everyone. In a way he wanted this day to be over, though he was beginning to be amused by the slight hostilities that were going on. He was assuming that the Fire Prince would introduce himself next since Furhey called him out. Kaemon was probably going to wait till last to introduce himself, maybe not even doing it till later away from this room.
XXXXXXAll the decorations of this place were beginning to get on his nerves, he had never been to a place that had been so heavily decorated with 'Love'. Kaemon looked around the room at all the royals, trying his best not to look at the deocrations covering the walls, noticing Esper had a look of distress on her face. 'Poor girl, seems she can't take all of this nonsense right now.' he thought to himself as he looked at her.

...only to be destroyed again♦
User Image

xoxoxoxoxoxox████ ❤ ⊰ あなたの愛を見せて !! the m e r c i l e s s princess ?!?!

xoxo.love 4ever t h o u g h t s x o f x r e v e n g e . . .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘ ↘
                            User Image

User Image

After getting settled in a seat and having a fresh plate of dainty salad, waving her hand at the servant to dismiss him after he brought her the plate. Seriously, Rei didn`t have any appetite at all. As the others began dining, she was sitting there silently poking at one of the tomatoes with her fork. Overhearing some of the prince and princesses talk, Rei still didn`t look up from her plate, just what was this girl thinking about now? Though, the water siblings caught her attention for a moment. They seemed so close, and happy? It was a bit amusing to see Ian fidget about in front of his sister. That brought a smile on her face. The only thing that Rei didn`t have strongly was the bond to her family, it seemed like none of the other prince and princesses had that kind of issue. Stuffing the tomato which Rei had been poking around for minutes, and chewing it thoroughly, the lighting princess looked over in curiosity as Rhea boldly spoke up. Rather surprising, coming from that girl. Respecting that, she put down her utensil and listened silently, not caring if the others followed this act or not. With a soft smile on her face, Rei stood up and clinked cups before Rhea brought it down. The lighting princess thought it would be wise to introduce herself after a few others did.

After listening to the water princess`s introduction, Rei was just about to stand up and add hers until Ian beat her to it. Slightly leaning back in her chair to hear a thud on the table and his loud words, Rei looked away, obviously a bit embarrassed that this was her fiance. But, he always seemed to manage a smile on her face. Although, his last statement made the lighting princess sit up quickly and sending silent glares over. Really now, was that necessary? If you could look closer at the lighting princess, you just might see a bit of sparks fly out of her. Keeping her face calm and bringing the cup up to her mouth so that she may take a nice and cool drink to calm the rising heat on her face. Rei brought the cup down, with her hand still clutching on it, there was a slight cracking sound coming from her. Her cup was cracked.

Hearing the other introductions got her enough time to cool down a bit, looking over at Reed and Fuhrey as they introduced themselves, Rei wondered why Ian couldn`t do something that was, calm?! That thought was cut through when she felt a jolt through the table, looking over in the direction of the source of power. The lightning princess frowned disapprovingly as he hollered about, she didn`t say a word though, since it might make the situation even worse. At least he managed to calm himself down. Noticing that all of them were assembled, Rei looked over at the man Fuhrey was pointing out. Ah, it was that amusing man standing there from before! His face sure rang a bell. And it had seemed that he was still his old self, well, people never change much. Cracking a smile as the water princess looked over at her, Rei felt a bit better from before.

Then, remembering Reed`s words, she knew what he had meant. It was a rather cruel matching, but, that was something that man would do anyways. Placing her hand on her forehead a bit, Rei decided to keep silent after a few more people had made their introductions, she was just not up for it now. Just thinking of that man would give her headaches.

User Image

User ImageUser Image
Worms don't dance
They haven't got the balls
No matter how do you do it..,

ʀ ɦ ɛ a || Α υ ɹ ɹ o ɳ
Tɧe Earʈɧ Priɳcess

Rhea stared at her brother as he announced to Glaive that she was to marry him. Oh. So this is whom I'm to marry. And he's not too happy about it. Wonderful. Well, at least I'm not some evil girl that wants to kill everyone... But how come Fuhrey knew this and not I? After all, I'm going to have to wear some idiotic white dress with an unnecessary length of train trailing behind me. She then shifted her calm gaze to Glaive, who had just slammed his fist down onto the table. Poor thing. My kingdom must've done something wrong. And poor table! I wouldn't doubt that it was quite the artifact. Instead of acting stranger than before and speaking to the prince of the Lightning kingdom, she remained quiet and continued eating. There would be no point in starting up a fuss, and she still hadn't finished the salad that was before her. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the kind servant adjusting by his post just outside the kitchen doors. Rhea wondered if the rest of this mansion knew of the tensions between the countries, and the matches that had been made. Of course, she wouldn't go following the man around with such questions, as he had a job to do. Reaching over to her glass of water, she took a delicate sip and continued eating. Hopefully, by the end of dinner Glaive would settle down.

...it's just you do it, that's all
You got what it takes
To knock at my door

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Ian had his arms wrapped around himself and he had an expression on his face that suggested he was pleased with himself. The dinner table seemed a lot less awkward and a lot more lively. He didn't seem to comprehend or care that the room had suddenly heated up with different flames of dispute. Anything was better than monotony.

When he was suddenly pulled back into his seat, Ian was confused. He rubbed his already aching head and wondered why people seemed to be mad at him. Had they confused the message he was trying to convey through his slurred speech?

Ian didn't have any choice in the matter, less than any of the others did. The years at sea had harshened his views of life, and his acts as a makeshift general put his life in danger. This was his last attempt for a happy life, and a trivial thing like choosing who you wished to marry didn't really matter to him. Love was abstract and he was a material person, so he honestly didn't care for it.

He just wanted her to understand that he was as stuck as she was and that they should make the most out of the lame situation. In his drunken stupor, he thought in the midst of introducing himself, he might as well make this clear. He thought this was a good idea. It apparently was not.

And now his sister had gotten angry at him. This bothered him immensely. He didn't like her that much but he deeply cared for her. Also, his sister angry scared him on a depth he could barely understand. The honest truth was this, with the limited facts he had on the royal powers that he did not inherit, she probably could tear him limb from limb with the water inside of his body. He honestly didn't feel like testing this out so he just slumped in his seat and resumed drinking.

Invisible Sex Symbol

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
♦...Kaemon de Lune...♦
▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
The Wind Kingdom Prince

User Image
♦With war comes peace...

Kaemon watched as things seemed to be getting a little more heated, something that he truly didn't care for. It was in his nature to avoid conflict, though he could handle his own if something ever happened. Kaemon started to get up, though not to introduce himself. He pushed his seat back and began walking away from the table. He needed to go outside, even though it was raining. The rain usually helped him think, though what he really needed to think about right now was a puzzle to him. Maybe he just needed to feel the light drops on his skin and he would feel relaxed, and maybe would be more open to this idea.

...only to be destroyed again♦

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

For the rest of dinner, Reed ate nothing, said nothing, and did nothing, simply thinking about what had been revealed over dinner. The table was probably worth more than everything he owned several thousand times over. Then again, if the clothes his 'Father' gave him were officially his, that might not be the case anymore. "Excuse me," Reed pushed himself away from the table just as dinner was ending. He grabbed his halberd and left the dining room. Wandering around the halls a bit, he looked into a few doors. A dancing hall, a meeting room, and finally, what he had subconsciously been looking for, a library.

For Reed, books had been his solace, where he could either ignore reality or face it with new ideas. Before he was born, most of the books in his family's library were sold off to pay off debts. However, the local fort had many books on all sorts of topics. Reed had never received formal education, everything he ever learned was from books. The books were all on war and how to fight it but there were various other things that came with that. A physics book on siege weaponry, a history book on famous battles, maps and documents that had recorded famous strategies. Reed was almost completely self-taught in every subject. Even during the war, when his post was over, he'd run into the library and try to find better ways of holding off the invaders. Snapping back to present day, Reed fingered the spine of an old book and pulled it off the shelf. He opened it and just read it there, not bothering to move elsewhere or even sit down. It was a fiction novel, not something he had ever read before and he was completely engrossed in it, he completely forgot about what had happened earlier and just kept reading.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff