Welcome to Gaia! ::

MJ Spooks's Husbando

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Features

Okay, I have a question since it has been bugging me for a while now. Is there any way to make it so that you can actually see the size of the images/gifs that you are going to use in a signature? I mean, I have been flagged twice for it and I had no idea that I had a large image size until then, and couldn't figure out a way for me to tell how big the file size was until I literally had to go to another site and use the same image to find out. It wasn't like the images were offensive or anything, just the image sizes were too big. I think this would help to cut down on the number of people having large gif/image sizes if we could actually see that they are too big or if a warning popped up when we were previewing the signature in question.

Mega Noob

Narumi Misuhara
Darc Nightgale
Events

3 Weeks ago I asked about the 2 missin' achievements for the Halloween event. You guys said that they would be granted to the people that earned them. I have yet to see them. Again I asked last week, and never did get a reply. Can you please shed some light on what the achievements are. I would really like to know if I would be gettin' them or not. Thanks!

>.< Sorry we keep dropping the ball on this. Offhand I don't know what they are but sending an email right now for this to get completed!!!

in addition to this was the double rainbow ticket for that old kickstarted before halloween even given out?

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Narumi Misuhara
Darc Nightgale
Events

3 Weeks ago I asked about the 2 missin' achievements for the Halloween event. You guys said that they would be granted to the people that earned them. I have yet to see them. Again I asked last week, and never did get a reply. Can you please shed some light on what the achievements are. I would really like to know if I would be gettin' them or not. Thanks!

>.< Sorry we keep dropping the ball on this. Offhand I don't know what they are but sending an email right now for this to get completed!!!

Thank you. As an achievement hunter I'm tryin' to get all of them. I hope we find out soon. whee

20,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Please...I asked last time and never received a reply.
Are there any plans for the unique charms to be used in other events? and... When can we expect an update in Prize and Joy.
THank YOu for your time heart

Hopeful Girl

Princess Angelishia
Odd Cinderella
Question Category Items

Question
This is more of a suggestion...PLEASE! Make ALL the Knighted Princesses Planets?! gonk In turn, can we also see male versions? ninja

Good suggestion! We an pass it along. c:

emotion_kirakira

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

Items

We get lots of recolors in the same set of colors. Creams, Pinks, Blues, Black, White, Purple. We have tons of items in those colors. What would the chances being of Gaians getting a wider selection of Orange items that aren't typically "Halloween" or "Fall/Thanksgiving" based? They wouldn't need to be recolors. I'd be happy with new items too wink

Shameless Lunatic

39,015 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Love the ability to voice opinions. Thank you for the opportunity. Any chance of getting more wardrobe outfit saves. People would happily pay to have more saves and you already have the code in place.

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Misc
What's your favorite Thanksgiving dish? I'm a personal fan of green bean casserole, myself. 3nodding
Features

Is there the possibility of increasing the number of items a user can sell in their markeplace store?

I have recieved postive feedback in a thread I have created in Site Feedback;
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/increase-marketplace-slots/t.93530623/

I think a lot of users would be happy to have the chance to sell more than 20 items at a time in their store.

Dedicated Seeker

Features ?

Is there ANY plan to upgrade the MUSIC in the AQUARIUM? New toons!!

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Misc...

Tiered spending rewards should very successful for you. This is the thing that spending Gains have wanted for a long time. You already know that much of the community has already cut Gaia out of their budget because of gold generators and their disapproval of them alone. Remove the gold gens and keep the items and rewards coming! I'd bet any kind of money that it will work for Gaia.

My Question Is...

Can't this marketing tactic replace the sale of gold generators now?

Inquisitive Lunatic

17,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
Items

Are there anything in the Beautiful Guardian Styles that isn't hair? I opened a hundred of them and with the exception of two eyes, all of them were hair! I need help! I'm in a hairy situation here!

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Narumi Misuhara
Parexus
Events

Any hints you guys can give us on what you guys have in store for our Xmas 2k14 event? I would love to see Santa and the ElfTech's again!

ninja

OMG this means we Finally get to See Ninja Santa and his Samurai Warrior Elves
Features

The Gaia cash shop releases tons of items, announcements for cash items and cash sales make up a wildly overwhelming majority of website announcements. It is no secret that Gaia strongly pushes cash sales for the website. Free games are neglected, free features that have been promised for years never materialize (although there's now talk of adding a cash element to give it importance), the free loyalty shop caters mostly to cash users because the amount of gold to purchase can only be obtained through bought gold generators, regular gold shop updates are lacking or going up in price, and paw bases have so few items that using cash is the only way to make a fun variety of avatars on that base. To add to this, the free Halloween event that people looked forward to every year had main features that could only be played by using cash power-ups, such as high-powered attacks/heals and winning boss fights. Many are concerned that the Christmas event may turn out similarly as well.

Is Gaia moving in the direction of becoming a pay-to-play website?

Makoah's Waifu

Beloved Bunny

17,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Features.

So As I remember last year, they mentioned that they where going to make a marriage thing here on gaia? are they ever going to make this feature or no? ; v; I find this a very nice idea.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff