Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
One Rainy Night
Nenanah
Features

This question deals with rare bugs from towns in alchemy and Skin Tyte.

Rare bugs are needed in some alchemy formulas.
They are also needed for inks to make tattoos and body dyes.

But they almost never appear in towns.
The pink/brown/blue giftboxes, pink links, and golden/wooden trunks appear more often on the site than these bugs.

These rare bugs are heavily inflated due to the shortage of them.
To prove my point look at these Marketplace listings.
Great Monarch
Demonfly
Purple Fly
Rhino Beetle
Golden Legs

I think it would be nice to have a Rare Bug Cache as a very rare drop from an unopened Philosopher's Cache.
This way they can still be rare but be make alchemy and making inks and body dyes more realistic in doing.
It would benefit a lot of people.
It would also make buying unopened caches out of the shop a good gold sink, people would be buying them in hopes of being able to sell some rare bugs in the Marketplace.

My question is...

Would you consider doing this for us?

Did you ever see the bug trap that was released in Loyal's Bazaar? It's not the ideal update, but it's something and it's helping a bunch of people get rare bugs. 3nodding

I saw.
And not everyone has billions or can even get into that store due to Gaia glitching.
Apparently a bunch of peoples counters are stuck at a certain number and wont go down.
Besides, blowing gold on unopened caches would be even more of a gold sink.

Feline Lunatic

55,190 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
Items,Etc.

Would it be possible to get some over-sized shirts, sweaters(non-turtleneck), etc. that are NOT connected to any hand mods....in some nice jewel tones like: dark purple(Amethyst, etc.- there are other purple stones out there), dark red(Ruby, etc.), etc., even patterns like dark purple/black or dark red/dark green??

Because I would love me some shirts, sweaters, Etc. that come down to around the thighs that are not connected to arm mods, in colors that I would wear. Because I am so not a pastel type of person and please no cosmic or galaxy purple....

This would be great for Paws too.

I liked the sweater in the Minty Skate Date, but it was not in a color I would wear.

IRL Otaku

19,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Events

In "Ask the Staff", the staff refuses to answer important questions. Is this for legal reasons or something else?

18,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Features

You have said that guilds will not be updated other than to fix minor things. Will guilds ever be updated in the future? Or would you consider a Guilds 2.0, where you leave the current guilds alone and build a new guilds feature that has all the bells and whistles?
when will zOMG be back up?

Player

Shops
Can you lower the price limit for marketplace? (Like back then it was 4.2 bill was the max for selling things?) Because it's really hard to earn gold and even make close to 1trillion. (There are a lot of items that are 1trillion+)

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Awe Electrohop
Question Category Misc

I can't get into the Alchemy page for like 3-4 days already. All I see is a blank page. I checked with another account, it can access to it within seconds.

Also my aquarium doesn't show up the fish so others can do booty grab.

A large inventory might be what is preventing you from being able to access the alchemy page. Might want to see if you can shrink you inventory a bit and see what happens.

Fashionable Kitten

Features

Pertaining to zOMG!

Would it have been possible to have removed the game from being accessed by the users, say, keeping it offline while the coding issue was fixed so that the game would have been available, albeit taking a long time? If the Animated are going to be incorporated in Towns 2, why couldn't zOMG be restructured along a similar code?

As for the rings, what will be done with those? Will they become animated items for avatars with animations on par with how the rings were used in the game?

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Ricey-san
Shops

Can we get some of the LQI in Loyal's Bazaar in like different colors? It'd be nice to be able to afford the cute/cool stuff too after a while. Like maybe put the recolors of some of the originals in there like Kikila or one of the March (teddy recolors) items.

Good suggestion.

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Items

This question deals with alchemy caches and out cluttered inventories.

It has been suggested to give us a cache exchange, similar to bugs, trash, flowers, fish and ink, that way we can exchange them for the specific components (and quantities) we are looking for.
If they could exchange like charms in GoFusion that would be neat. We really don't need the super large choice bundle taking up all that space, more like just enough "tickets" to get the items we need via another method, other than open cache-choose component-close-inventory reloads- open cache-chose component-close-inventory reloads, etc etc- repeat 20 times for one component then do it 10 more times for another component from another cache.

My question is...

Since its not possible for caches to stack like game items, does staff have any ideas how to help us out with the multiple pages of caches cluttering our inventories?

Basically can the functionality of the cache be changed so that they can be used in an "exchange" versus the repetitive and time consuming item by cache clicking in our inventories. Now that caches are more abundant on Gaia, we are crafting more, and in bulk. Please help

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Parexus
Events

Any hints you guys can give us on what you guys have in store for our Xmas 2k14 event? I would love to see Santa and the ElfTech's again!

ninja

Hopeful Spirit

16,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Party Member 100
About the Games:

Have you guys ever considered bringing back the gold lotto that used to be here? I'd love to see it come back, so those of us who can't afford Gaia Cash can use it and have a chance at winning a hefty amount of gold.

Snack

Feature

Can you make it so that some flash games work on mobile or have mobile browser versions? I'd like to play switchem on my Samsung Galaxy III

Jolly Cutesmasher

8,950 Points
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Items

Say, shouldn't pink link give more than about 5000-10000 gold? And maybe a rare event that gives a small amount (say, 10-30) gaia cash? A lot of people are complaining about not being able to afford ANY of the cash shop items because most are 199+ GC and it takes a while to amass 99.

Bunny

Events

There have been quite a few people that have had trouble buying Gaia Cash,
having the money taken out of their account, but not receiving the Gaia Cash.

Will you be able to possibly extend the Black Box tier for us until we get the Gaia Cash we bought weeks go?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff