Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Misc...

Is the word "donation" still applicable to our purchase confirmations, reward tiers and "ad free" advertisements, aren't these now considered purchases instead?

If they are in fact considered donations than many should be able to take a tax claim for any year that they "donated"
Logically we are not getting anything, and we are not paying for a "service" because its already free.

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Misc...

Any plans to update your ad free images and banners?

They could be utilized to specifically target you cash buyers and relieve the rest of us from certain "specials". Your cash buyers are the ones complaining least about the announcement spam and are more attentive to your sales. I'm thinking special discounts / items could be granted randomly within them if they were updated constantly. "2 hours only, additional 10% discount on anything in the CS - click here" aww I missed it - aw I don't have enough GC for that, better buy a little bit more GC - buys. "Reward granted - you got a LQI recolor"

Newbie Genius

More free items pls. Kthx <3

Dead Hellraiser

Items

Can we have a jumping spider companion item?

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Items
(Posted it on pre-event questions)

On the previous ATS someone posted a mock up of a recolor they would like to see, an artist replied about it in a tone that they may consider it.
Wouldn't that mean an user is getting a recolor they want without using a Ticket to do so? And how far can artists go with suggestions and such when users make these kind of requests? I find it a bit unfair for users that are questing these tickets to get recolors and others getting recolors without even using one.

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shops and Market

Does the Gaia staff have any plans to assess the inflation of the market?
Misc

Have all the winter invitation/ mint ticket's been found yet or more aptly how many are left?

Devout Gaian

20,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hey I was wondering I asked a long time ago if u could make some kind of gaia game using a app. instead of on the computer. R u ever going to make 1 that u can get gold and not cost any money to play it?

Eternal Shade

9,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
Items

Will there be any more Animal March-related items, like Puppy March or maybe one for Christmas?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Misc...

Can you make the reward tiers last two weeks at a time?

Making them maybe $75 max tiers each, or whatever seems suitable for the business. Most of us only get paid every two weeks, so its discouraging to miss out on some of these. Plus it encourages a consistent income demand for Gaia.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Ricey-san
Feature

Can we please have an lgbt forum?

We currently do not have any plans for this forum, but it's something that we can consider.

Demonic Pumpkin

ITEM

When will the ZOMG rings fully be unsoulbound?
question , security
what are you doing to stop further ddos attacks against your site? and what new security features might we see in the future?
Nenanah
One Rainy Night
Did you ever see the bug trap that was released in Loyal's Bazaar? It's not the ideal update, but it's something and it's helping a bunch of people get rare bugs. 3nodding

I saw.
And not everyone has billions or can even get into that store due to Gaia glitching.
Apparently a bunch of peoples counters are stuck at a certain number and wont go down.
Besides, blowing gold on unopened caches would be even more of a gold sink.

I'm aware of the glitches and I'm aware that not everyone has billions. I just wanted to point out the bug trap because it was something that could be helpful.

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Misc:

First I'd live to say thank you for all the sailor moon items - I am loving on them so much. but with a male avi I'd love to see the hairs for Kunzite and the other General Kings.

And on that note I would love to know which character staffers each like from the new series, and the old? Does it change at all.

Ohhh and can we get more gold shop item updates? I keep trying to match things to clothing I have from holiday events and other things and the gold shop items I like just don't match right, the colors are slightly off, and I don't wanna wear a whole holiday set...and I can't take pants from holiday year XXXX and match it to shirt from holiday year YYYY as the colors aren't the same but style wise I like it. So I would like some more gold shop items, nothing too over the top, done in the colors holiday items (christmas and halloween) were done in so I don't have to wear a whole set from the same holiday just to get the red/orange/white/blue the same.

Why do some items leave the shop in the middle of the week, when most people get paid on Fridays. It does make it a bit more difficult to get an item, I understand if an item is sold out and it's a limited one, but for other items that you remove in the middle of the week and they only arrive in the shop after the previous friday.

One last thing. It's been a very long time, I don't know who will remember it, but we used to have the option to engrave jewelry we bought in the jewelry shop. Can we have that option back please? So we can add messages to people while gifting them something small and pretty? ::Still has her engraved pocket watch gift::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff