could we please have a new shop,
or a new feature in a shop,
kind of like Cross Stitch,
but for Houses?

The shop with Housing items is NOT updated very frequently,
but i think the Housing feature has a lot of potential,
and i think it would be awesome,
and beneficial for everyone,
if there was something like a housing-item-creation contest for all users to participate in,
every once in a while

i'd also love to see some more themed housing items, kinda like how you've done the x-mas, halloween, ocean and egyptian themes~.

so basically; could we have a store featuring contests like this?
-as well as an update to housing items in general,
much appreciado

Shy Browser

Misc(not sure)

Question
Can the spoiler button please be put in the box thing
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Submerged Nymph

Features

Ok, I think this falls under features but I might be wrong. sweatdrop
Is it possible to increase the gold given for posting and for polls? The amount decreasing the more you do it makes perfect sense, but 15 gold max for a poll and 150? or so gold for posting is just such a small amount that it's barely even noticeable with the amount people have nowadays. I think increasing the gold amount for posts would get people to be more sociable!

High-functioning Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Party Animal 100
GAMES TOWNS 2

Can we think about recycling some old Event Gaia mini games( Like rejected Olympics) into Main site games? There isnt much to do on the site right now.

Also Since ZOMG maps are being added to towns two and so are the NCP's can you activate the old Barton fountain game and the Village Green mini games. That would give people a REASON to go to Towns 2

Noble Hero

16,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
Events

Do you guys plan any Christmas events this year?

(Sorry if it's been discussed.)

Writer

Princess Angelishia
Serenicus
Items

I have a question!

Would you guys consider giving us this?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/create-astra-project-custom-ticket/t.94897847/

Ooh, cool suggestion! We'll pass it along.

Thank you!!!! biggrin

Everyday Smoker

42,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Will there be more space items/backgrounds/astra's and SDPlus's made in the trip people will be taking to mars.

OG GO

10,350 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Items

Could there please be a [Animal] Ferret base?
And as a side note, could there please an animal item based on Dust: An Elysian Tail?
Maybe based off Dust himself or maybe even Fidget?

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Items

With the Tailored Stylist Patterned Ticket Can I chose an item that does not have an equip-able pose as inspiration?

Like Game Items?

Interesting Gaian

6,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Bring back zOMG! and every gaian will be happy again.

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
Features - Avatar Arena

I know you guys are going to figure out some way to revamp the Arenas for sometime but I have a question/suggestion. There seems to be a lot of confusion over what makes a cosplay entry and what makes an original entry. There are a lot of people who will comment on entries and tell people that x belongs in original because it's an alternate version of an established character however the entrant didn't create that character or even version.

And the same goes for reference image. I don't think that people don't understand that a ref image is supposed to give you some idea as to who or what the character is not a definite of setting up your avi.

With both issues can there be more specific guidelines as to which goes where so that we don't have this confusion. It's disheartening to me seeing people in the arenas try and tell people to support copyright infringment when people have worked hard on those established characters and even alternate versions. And the same can be said for deities. Entries where it depicts a deity of a certain story should belong in the cosplay arena unless said deity is a creation of the entrant (and not neccessarily a thoughtform)

Mysterious Trickster

Items

Could you guys create more NPC REIs? Those are some of my favorite REIs, and I've love to see some created after Ian, Edmund, Brennivin, Nicolae, Cresento, and Vanessa!

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,925 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Items/Features

When reading the flavor text of the most recent EI update...
Dr. Singh says this...
Quote:
It's been hard here at the EI Labs. Times are tough all around when it comes to finding new artifacts and making groundbreaking scientific discoveries the likes of which have never been seen before. I might have to take up a new project if I can't dig up another fantastic Evolving Item development soon! I'm certainly not low on funds, but my noble scientific pride just couldn't take the hit of missing one of our amazing weekly updates! I'm thinking that I can moonlight as a superhero. Are there any masked vigilantes with fabulous hair and an aptitude for in your face sciencing?

Does this mean Gaia is going to stop with the REIs & EIs?
I know that the LQIs are the bigger money maker now, that is really obvious.
Unless the flavor text is outright lie & should be disregarded, then I kinda want an explanation about it.

Unholy Knight

50,275 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Items

will we ever get re-colors of ''Nightwalker's Reprisal/Midnight Reprisal''?
i would like to see green, yellow, orange & purple ones

King Shark

Booty Grab
First off, thanks for increasing the payout, it's nice to see the community back to life.

Are you going to release more fish or re-release older ones with better payouts? (Increasing older ones to a higher tier for example)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff