Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
Misc

Is Gaia closing down before or after the black friday sale?

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
features
Question: what is gaia going to do to get the economy under control? Real life I'd vote you out of office,lol

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Feature

So are you guys planning on updating the welcome page anytime soon?
At this point you seriously need to do so.

User Image

Shy Seraph

Misc

In your honest opinion, in the last 2-3 years has the site gone down or up in terms of quality? i mean like, from your viewpoint has the site gotten better or worse? im just wondering.

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Features

Can we get a way to craft Gofusion Charms through alchemy? It'll help balance both systems for people who cant afford to buy Gofusion charms from the CS. Also for the way I have for example, it'll make people use alchemy again and level up through it if they want to use Gofusion. I'm open to change to my idea but I'd like to see this implemented in some way.

Formula lvl 1: Heart Charm
10x Sugar Crystals (Aqua Cache)
5x Bag of Petals (Emerald Cache)
2x Diamondite (Saph Cache)
Crafting Cost: 100k
Chance of Success: Medium

Formula lvl 5: Star Charm
10x Stardust (Garnet Cache)
5x Glitering Sequins (Amethyst Cache)
2x Sunbeam (Ruby Cache)
Crafting Cost: 500k

Formula lvl 10: Diamond Charm
5x Dust of Time (Topaz Cache)
1x Diamond (Diamond Cache)
2x Crushed Gemstones (Gold Cache)
2x Adamantium (Platinum Cache)
Crafting Cost: 1 mil

Note: These Can be subject to change

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
nmfrter
Princess Angelishia
His Majesty King
Features
What new features can Gaians expect for the [near] future? (i.e. a new game announcement, renovating older features, adding onto Towns, updates to mini games/introductions to new mini games, sneak preview for a holiday event, new contest)

The next big feature coming up is one of the most anticipated: an updated inventory arranger.

OMG for real?!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!
You just did my whole week, hell month! I'm so happy right now! thank you thank you thank you!
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

They said that it's now in QA and that a preview thread will go out tomorrow! emotion_bigheart

Blessed Pumpkin

Narumi Misuhara
faerie graveyard
Features

Can we get an addition to the drop down menu below people's avatars?
Specifically, a link to the user's marketplace shop?

Here is a thread in support of this idea.

It wouldn't be difficult, but isn't that drop-down getting kinda long?

get rid of the txt and IM

Generous Elder

18,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Champion 300
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
items
Will we get items from the latest Cartoon Network miniseries? I mean we got Adventure Time items and I've got to say Over the Garden Wall has replaced it entirely in my heart.

Fusion Winner

16,725 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
games

can puzzles pay out more in gold?
K i n g X u m o t - XVI
Items/Features

Question:
Do Rainbow tickets (and other tickets like Golden) count toward [Animal] items or will we be getting our own exclusive tickets like we did with the Golden Paw Ticket?

Those tickets definitely count towards creating [Animal] items, we are also looking into releasing more Paws specific tickets in the future! =) heart

Wicked Hellhound

15,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
meemsalman
I3aphomet

Items

A lot of people didnt get the item for the halloween event, including me. It has yet to be addressed and I was wondering whats up with that?

Hmm, that is peculiar. If you have not received your item yet, please file a ticket so we can get this resolved for you! heart

Will do, thank you.

Rogue

Mori Kiyoshi
Leasfy
Question CategoryzOMG!

Question
Why can't you guys simply put zomg back? we dont need fancy updates etc. Just put it back

gaia_angelleft gaia_star gaia_angelright
One sky...

We do need fancy updates because account information had the possibility of being stolen through zOMG!.
So, it was a choice between keeping the game or letting hackers take information.
While zOMG! will be missed, if it was impossible to fix it,
then I'd rather have my info safe and sound than playing zOMG,
which had outdated gold rewards and whatnot anyway.

One Destiny...
gaia_angelleft gaia_star gaia_angelright
Honestly, most regulars play not for the sake of gold nor rewards. Its for the community. If zomg could be possible threat then why is it discovered just now? Something like that wouldn't have been able to get past development. Besides that,there was drama back then regarding gaia fired zomg devs. I am deeply offended that they claim it has nothing to do with money in one sentence and than not even the next paragraph ( if you can call it that) state that it hasn't been making any money.

Shirtless Hunter

★⤖☆
Items

Will you guys make zOMG related items in the future to remember the game? Like maybe clothes of the certain monsters in zOMG? or IAM items? or something like that. that would be cute and nice.

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
Feature: Guilds

This just recently hit me and I know you've guys said in previous AtS' that you are planning on revamping Guilds but can one of the fixes be to make it easier to take out gold from the guild bank for contests and stuff or have a tab set for contests or other interactive things? Not like that'd stop me from having a guild mule.

Generous Gaian

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Big Tipper 100
ElegantlyLuminous
      Yes, I'm back to wreak havoc with a totally insane, long-winded question (one that wasn't answered at last week's ATS). Sorry! It's only because I care about the community and love the site.

Items
      In response to my question at the ATS on 10/27 (Why can’t you remove gold generators?), you said that the major reason for not removing them was that gold generators are popular (read: people like them!) and that they help to fund your site. I have no quarrel with the second portion of this argument. I like this site and I would like for it to be here for many years to come.

I do, however, have to heartily disagree with the idea that people like gold generators. As I mentioned previously, the current statistic is that 90-92% of those polled (by Gaians) hate gold generators. (Many of these polls are linked here but I'm sure there are more recent ones that can be found quite easily.) That means that only 8-10% of your population likes them. There are multiple petitions begging for the removal of gold generators, here (2,500+ votes) and here (1,450+ votes) to list two of the larger ones. (There are even two that I've seen asking for Gaia itself to be deleted or reset entirely. There’s even a poll here with people predicting Gaia’s imminent downfall.) Likewise, many users have vowed not to purchase GC until things change (though the OP isn’t editing her first post to reflect the numbers, there are ~165 pages of signatures).

So I don’t buy the premise that “people like them.” It could well be that people are buying them because they feel they have no other choice. Not everyone understands vending and not everyone has the patience for fishing. And, let’s face it; the output from the other games is pretty much worthless nowadays. (Though I understand a fix for Booty Grab is coming- thanks for that.) Gold generators are pretty much the only way that some people have to get the items that they want on this site (if they want to pay with gold) and that’s not right, considering they’re what wrecked the economy in the first place.

The actual question is this: Have you considered having a neutral third party conduct a survey requesting feedback on gold generators or hosting a poll of your own (without a cop-out neutral answer) and then sharing the results of that survey with us?

Your sales might reflect that these items are popular- but that might be for the reason I mentioned above. Or, worse, it could be because the item descriptions in the cash shop are vague and some people don’t know what they’re buying until after they open the item. There are tons of conspiracy theories out there- I won't list them all. (I've wasted enough of your time.) Hosting a poll and having solid proof that you’re willing to share with the community could not only help to weaken one side’s argument (I don’t even care if it’s my side), it could also show the community that you care about our opinions and are genuinely willing to listen to us… something that some of us feel isn’t present at this particular moment. (If you frequent Site Feedback, that is.)

My apologies if this comes across poorly but, as I said, I care about the community and this is one of those issues that a good many of us are deeply concerned about. Thanks in advance for any answer!

i love reading your posts !!!
i wish one of the darn staff members would acknowledge our pleas !!
<3
wishing for someday you get answered !!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff