Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
I was just wondering if you guys will ever come anywhere around or in Spokane, Washington.

I've always wanted to go to one of the offline thingies, but they're always too far away emo

An Epic No Less's Husband

Kawaii Lunatic

18,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hey admins,
what ever happened to naming towns?
Hey Admins, Im just wondering, I know its Ask the Admin and everything but, I wanted to know when I will find out if I will get my items and gold back that got taken from me, please let me know thank you

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
I actually have a question not about the Olympic but about gaia items. Why don't we have a sloth item? The animal sloth not the character.
Hi! There are two things I would like to ask about, first, do you plan to fix the strange glitch in towns that does not let you accept friend requests. Second, I was wondering if maybe you could include a button in towns that lets you permanently change the time of day in towns? For example maybe a moon shaped button to make it night, and a sun shaped button for day, and a half sun for morning/afternoons. That would be really nice because the 12341234 thing does not work during afternoons.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
I see why the games are called "rejected." Is this it for the summer event?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Seasalt Gummiez
gaia_kittenstar Hello! I have some questions~
1.How much could one make doing 1 round of DMS? Im wondering if I should buy a bloodstone....unsure. emotion_kirakira

2.I've been speaking with a mod on a hacking incident that happened to a mule of mine, they said they granted the items back, my invo on the mule still does not have the items, an they wont PM back, did they just stop helping because they thought it was solved? emotion_8c

2. Item grants and hack resolution is ultimately the decision of the admin, as we grant the items back. What the mod probably did at this point is submit the case to us for review and it's pending a review. At this point, the mod can't really do much to assist you, that's probably why you haven't gotten a follow-up reply. When an admin reviews it, you'll notice it because the mod will either get back to you, or you'll see the items back in your inventory.

Fluffy Otaku

biglanky14
CioccoLatte
biglanky14
And here is a little teaser from the manga, just so you know we're actually working on it smile

User Image

Spoilers!!! Thank you so much!

i was just about to ask something related to manga...

such as: why the storyline wasn't linked to this year's Rejected Olympics...?

or rather, maybe why a side story was not made for it?

But just the same, thank you and i hope to see a conclusion manga or mini-comic for this year's Rejected Olympics

Hi CioccoLatte,

Honestly, the manga storyline and the Olympics weren't going to go together all that well, and we really didn't want to just cram them together for the sake of doing so. That's why we left it as an independent event. That said, we definitely are looking to tie big events into the story whenever we can, so hopefully in the future they'll go (mostly) hand in hand.

Quite understandable! Thank you very much for the reply!

Already looking forward to the Halloween event >.<

The work just never ends, does it?
I hope there are times when you enjoy what you are doing though!
Thank you for all your efforts...

Oh, and who composed the music for Space Drop?
It reminds me so much of Katamari Damacy...so much so that i wanted to bump into everything, roll it all up, and turn it into a planet... o 3o

Versatile Fashionista

gaia we do not need a higher fee and higher prizes in arena. i hear that your making a new arena and goona jack the prizes up for the old arena. it will not solve the issue in arenas. why does the fee have to be higher? pretty soon it's gonna make people not even want to enter the arenas. if you want to keep interest with people, leave the fee alone and the prizes. it will only make people dv even more in the arenas. i suggest creating something that reveals a person's name and their vote publicly to scare off downvoters.

Dapper Dabbler

Contest and Guild
I have a question for anyone on the staff at gaia on any level not counting the mod levels.Can u tell me the ways that zomg over time and at this time bring revenue to zomg.This is about something an artist posted sometime a go that i found this week.
I also just got to thinking of how many ways over time and now zomg uses to get money for gaia.

Sorry i am late.

Hi Contest and Guild,

Thanks for joining us. If you're asking how zOMG makes revenue, it's largely from in-game or game-related purchases. But if you're asking how much it's made, we unfortunately don't/can't share those number publicly. Thanks for understanding.

Wealthy Noob

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Bidding War 100
Hello admins

You do realize the captchas don't really work and bots still get in right
hey everyone. smile i have another question this week.in booty grab is it against the rules if you have a full dolphin tank for the players to do the clicking to freeze the dolphins from moveing for a few sec, to give you a little more of a chance to gain a bit more gold?
Can I get a fan sign from Lanzer? emotion_dowant

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Panagrammic
Oh, hai.

Lurking.

Hi pan 3nodding

@Thread:

Hello, everyone ninja

I'll make a thread about this later, but my legs (Vampire Sound) glitch in flash spaces (green goo glitch/second set of white legs), any chance this can get looked into? ninja

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

Don't have a question but it was nice seeing you Lanzer and DJ Hellsing at the Otakon convention

I even got to shake your hand 4laugh 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces