Dangerous Hunter

Javier Cross
shadow fist 531
Javier Cross
shadow fist 531
Javier Cross
shadow fist 531

yeah im always drawing him now

Do you know of others who will remember to give this thread a look?

im in towns recruiting now

Feel free to talk with White Flag Idiot sometime if you like.

who is he?

White Flag Idiot is a She, actually.
Just send her a PM and let her know that Cross mentioned her, okay?

ok ill do that now

Dangerous Hunter

shadow fist 531
Javier Cross
shadow fist 531
Javier Cross
shadow fist 531

who is he?

ok ill do that now

ok so I talked with white flag
shadow fist 531
shadow fist 531
Javier Cross
shadow fist 531
Javier Cross
shadow fist 531

who is he?

ok ill do that now

Did she say anything in terms of how to keep this thread alive?

Dangerous Hunter

Javier Cross
shadow fist 531
shadow fist 531
Javier Cross
shadow fist 531

who is he?

ok ill do that now

she said she liked my idea of a roleplay and we were thinking of searching for members by having a role play where your in the world but you use your own charecters made by you so you couldn't be like kite or black rose
shadow fist 531
Javier Cross
shadow fist 531
shadow fist 531
Javier Cross
shadow fist 531

who is he?

ok ill do that now

she said she liked my idea of a roleplay and we were thinking of searching for members by having a role play where your in the world but you use your own charecters made by you so you couldn't be like kite or black rose

I already made a tek tek or two, even 3 tek teks, for a female I was hoping to use.

While Tek tek art is real art, I want to have a hope in averting the 'Photoshop/Photobucket' syndrome with the images so they do not wind up vanishing on me, actually.

Dangerous Hunter

Javier Cross
shadow fist 531
Javier Cross
shadow fist 531
shadow fist 531

ok ill do that now

I already made a tek tek or two, even 3 tek teks, for a female I was hoping to use.

While Tek tek art is real art, I want to have a hope in averting the 'Photoshop/Photobucket' syndrome with the images so they do not wind up vanishing on me, actually.

well if nothing else we can always use who we have now but each of us have two or three different people
shadow fist 531
Javier Cross
shadow fist 531
Javier Cross
shadow fist 531
shadow fist 531

ok ill do that now

well if nothing else we can always use who we have now but each of us have two or three different people

We will most likely need to gather more people if we want any results, I am sure.
What about Misaki Ryou_Kun if he be interested to go on board?

Dangerous Hunter

Javier Cross
shadow fist 531
Javier Cross
shadow fist 531
Javier Cross

We will most likely need to gather more people if we want any results, I am sure.
What about Misaki Ryou_Kun if he be interested to go on board?

ill have to contact him and see
shadow fist 531

Any good odds at the moment?
Javier Cross
Solar
Scygoku
@.@ And now all we are waiting for Project X Zone and Guilty Dragon to come out here to allow more .hack// awesomeness into our world.
Supposedly there's going to be another game someday, too.

Are you or are you not the creator/owner of the thread?

If you are, then thank you so much for the thread's existence.
Hi! Yes, I am! I just haven't been around in a while... ^^;;;;;;

Right now the current .hack sagas are .hack//bullet and Guilty Dragon, although they want to continue the Thanatos Report cliffhanger into another installment.
Zero the Crimson
It might happen. (Might happen even faster if .Hack brought something new to the table to attract new audience, though that might be tedious with the whole SAO/Log Horizon deal going on)
.hack covered a lot of ground before anything else came along. From food to slowed-down-time to I'm-not-a-real-person... There are over 35 .hack series, so most stories that could be told were told before SAO. .hack presupposes a soul, but becomes less supernatural and more scientific as it progresses - again, telling many different stories.
Zero the Crimson
Hmm....are you sure? It's been a while, but pre G.U. all I recall are comatose victims, with the worst being Sora, whom only suffers a type of amnesia.....
The fate of the hackers in Net Slum who roleplay AIs and blur their identities is never concretely addressed.
Michelle Chiba
heap. This is interesting... Maybe this Moragonna has something to AIDA.. There's a connection with Kite and Sora.
I'm also suspect Sora had some to do with Atoli and Sakaki(he may suggested to help his old user since he was depressed of losing Shino.) And maybe some of PKers as well(do you remember Sora was known PKing people for their e-mail?)
AIDA is a wholly "original" AI that evolved out of chaos, much like life on Earth. The stories of .hack//G.U. and .hack//Link explain the origins and final fate of AIDA.
Solar
Javier Cross
Solar
Scygoku
@.@ And now all we are waiting for Project X Zone and Guilty Dragon to come out here to allow more .hack// awesomeness into our world.
Supposedly there's going to be another game someday, too.

Are you or are you not the creator/owner of the thread?

If you are, then thank you so much for the thread's existence.
Hi! Yes, I am! I just haven't been around in a while... ^^;;;;;;

Right now the current .hack sagas are .hack//bullet and Guilty Dragon, although they want to continue the Thanatos Report cliffhanger into another installment.
Zero the Crimson
It might happen. (Might happen even faster if .Hack brought something new to the table to attract new audience, though that might be tedious with the whole SAO/Log Horizon deal going on)
.hack covered a lot of ground before anything else came along. From food to slowed-down-time to I'm-not-a-real-person... There are over 35 .hack series, so most stories that could be told were told before SAO. .hack presupposes a soul, but becomes less supernatural and more scientific as it progresses - again, telling many different stories.
Zero the Crimson
Hmm....are you sure? It's been a while, but pre G.U. all I recall are comatose victims, with the worst being Sora, whom only suffers a type of amnesia.....
The fate of the hackers in Net Slum who roleplay AIs and blur their identities is never concretely addressed.
Michelle Chiba
heap. This is interesting... Maybe this Moragonna has something to AIDA.. There's a connection with Kite and Sora.
I'm also suspect Sora had some to do with Atoli and Sakaki(he may suggested to help his old user since he was depressed of losing Shino.) And maybe some of PKers as well(do you remember Sora was known PKing people for their e-mail?)
AIDA is a wholly "original" AI that evolved out of chaos, much like life on Earth. The stories of .hack//G.U. and .hack//Link explain the origins and final fate of AIDA.

We are glad you have returned and have resurrected this thread, my comrades-at-arms and I have went to help keep it open at all costs even if it means our lives.

The Dot hack(.hack) universe, like the Potter-world(that started with the Harry Potter novels.), proves as always to be rather revolutionary for its time was it not?
For that, it is appreciated. crying
SAO has next-to-no real supernatural elements at all, among other things its what it lacks in contrast to dot hack or Log Horizon, let alone the Potter-world.
To have a Dot hack vs. SAO-related universe war in 1-vs-1 would be no better than to have the Potter-world up against The Dresden Files.
Which is Ironic in so many levels, since the Dot hack universe if anything shares more common grounds with the Potter-world than The Dresden Files in some respects.
(Most people would be better off acknowledging that such an idea like that never exists.)

I already suspected that some of the Original Net Slum residents have died, some but not all of them at least.

Shame that dot hack//Link was never released to the rest of the World, though at least if it means anything, I got a distinct impression that the AIDA Phenomenon is something not unlike the Phazon-Strain Metroids from the Metroid Prime Trilogy of games.*

1.) (I'll cite out the links for that Metroid strain if need be, but Phazon affects emotions.)

Dangerous Hunter

Javier Cross
shadow fist 531

yeah our small glimmer of hope is growing smile
shadow fist 531
Javier Cross
shadow fist 531

Fragile hope that it is, now that Solar has re-appeared once more, correct?

Dangerous Hunter

Javier Cross
shadow fist 531
Javier Cross
shadow fist 531

correct and since I just got home I am going to work overtime to find others
shadow fist 531
Javier Cross
shadow fist 531
Javier Cross
shadow fist 531

correct and since I just got home I am going to work overtime to find others

Keep up the fine work, okay Shadow Fist?
Hope you got confirmation from Mayor Twihard in the meantime and hope we hear from Solar soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff