Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nimble Pants

Skizzors
Elliot_Rhymeless
Skizzors
Isn't GU+ not canon? If it was the pure plot of GU for people who were unable/unwilling to play the games, I'd be all over it in a second. re: my general lack of a rush to play the games.

Well, it *is* a little bit sillier in some places than those events are in the game (Pi cheek-pinching Kuhn in anger was especially hilarious... XD), but overall it pretty much seems to be following the same plot as the games.
Oh. Rad.

I just remembered, though, that there does seem to be a bit of jumping ahead to later plot-points, seemingly in order to speed things up... What happens to a certain PKer in //G.U. 2 instead happens about two-thirds of the way through //G.U.+ 1, for instance.
Steeple333
Hahahaha, I'm a few steps closer to getting a complete Vol.1 file! I maxed out the PK and Mecha Grunty sidequests, and I beat the game. Now I just need to get a few more items for the Ryuu Book, and the Lucky Animals.

I have more Coupons than I know what to do with. I wish I had more storage space! 50 ain't enough.

I miss when we could have 99 items. 50 is just not enough! D:< I don't really use coupons that much lol. I usually trade like a lot.

I haven't completed Volume 1, and I need to do the sidequests of volume 2. I'm horrible. D:

Dangerous Lunatic

50 is too small of a number to be carrying items around. It just not enough and sufficient when one party is constantly attacked by status problems.
User Image
Ah, I really do like the music from .Hack!
It definitely makes it that much better!

User Image

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Yaaaay, CV did most of the Lucky Animals for me. ^o^ Now I just have to get 10 more. I would beat Cernunnos earlier today, but my mom called me saying we were having Thai for dinner. Not even .hack can trump that~ I also filled up my Item Ryuu Book. Happy times~

No, I probably won't need to save the money, but Coupons are an awesome way to raise Affection. I'm looking at you, Saku.

Fluffy Truffle> I recognize that icon from a certain artist on DeviantArt... It's so hypnotic! @~@

In an unrelated note, I blew my mule's savings to buy my two favorite orphans. 4laugh I can't get Cash, FYI.

Dangerous Lunatic

An orphan that looked like Bo would make me happy. One that looked like Endrance would make me even happier!! :3
<333 Dogbrain. And Scuppers.

Dangerous Lunatic

ZOMG! Skizzors has a minion! xD

What abuot Dogbrain and Scuppers?
gintsukichi

They're the best. Mostly Dogbrain though. heart

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Woah, sidekicks are cropping up everywhere! I really love Swimpy, myself. <3 My friend was just saying how unpopular Dogbrain was, and I mentioned you, Skizz. ^^-

thmvclbnlsmsscl A Bo orphan would be so cute, the internets would implode. An En for your avi (like the Celebrity Date item) would be effing win. Except... I don't want him with me, I want him with Haseo! It'd be cool to see En in Gaia avi form. =3

Dangerous Lunatic

Skizzors
gintsukichi

Your sig highly amuses me. :3

Is Dogbrain the name of your minion?
gintsukichi
Skizzors
gintsukichi

Yes. Except not minion -- secret underage lover. But shh. :mini-ninja:

Dangerous Lunatic

Skizzors
gintsukichi
Skizzors
gintsukichi

Yes. Except not minion -- secret underage lover. But shh. :mini-ninja:
I heard nothing of what was just said. o_o

An En for the avie would be so freakin' sweet!!! Though I would rather have him with Haseo as well. :3 *giggles laughs falls off chair*

Any .hack character in Gaia avie form would be awesome.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I kinda want Kuhn... I swear, he's so goddamn earnest and his expressions always make me smile. Stop being so cute!! ><

Skizz> ....<_< I heard nothing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces