Welcome to Gaia! ::

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
OMG, it's Pi Day! Dammit, I almost missed it, because it happened to be White Day (and Japanese midterm time), and I got some chocolate from my friends in Japanese class.

Y'know, Bo is moe to the max. With that ultimate cuteness of his.

Nimble Pants

Steeple333
OMG, it's Pi Day! Dammit, I almost missed it, because it happened to be White Day (and Japanese midterm time), and I got some chocolate from my friends in Japanese class.

So it is Pi Day... Happy Pi Day, everyone! ^^

"God, you're such a brat..."

I think that's one of my most favorite lines of hers. XD XD

Dangerous Lunatic

Now THIS should be good. All the actors are in place. Now, Sora! Naminé! ...

*laughs* Indeed it is Pai Day, Steeple! You have not missed much. Ironic may it be my math teacher actually let us eat pie today in class...

...Riku! Marluxia! Larxene! It's about time you gave me one hell of a show!

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I like Pi a lot. ^-^ Especially how easy it is to get her Affection up. Yowkow, you could learn a lot from her. >[

Oh, but, good news! Since CV has more midterms than I, and so needs to get rid of distractions, I get to borrow his PS2 for this week! ^o^-

gintsu> Really? xD I'm more of a cake person, m'self. Except once a year, when my mom makes pie... it's sooo good~ The crust is perfectly flaky because she uses lard. Thus the "once a year".

Nimble Pants

Yesh, Pi *is* awesome... She'd even be awesome without all the fanservice. ^^

I'm primarily a cake person too, though I will *never* turn down a slice or two of pumpkin pie if it's offered. ^^

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Of course she'd be awesome without the fanservice. cool It's only a PC, anyway.

Hmm, I don't eat pie, really. Maybe because it can never compare to pie baked from scratch.
I had my fist pi day pie today, after a pi test. I so happy, all my other math teachers were stingy and never let us eat pie.

Nimble Pants

Steeple333
Of course she'd be awesome without the fanservice. cool It's only a PC, anyway.

Hmm, I don't eat pie, really. Maybe because it can never compare to pie baked from scratch.

True enough, though I imagine there are some folks who look at Pi's PC, and think fanservice is all there is to her. And they'd be wrong. wink

But I do see your point about pie... Even though I'm not too picky about how pumpkin pie is made, the best I've eaten so far has been ones my grandmother made from scratch.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
They would be. She kicks a**. ^_^ It's also good to note that her proportions aren't totally ridiculous - her waist is thicker than the other characters'. Plus, she's muscular.

Peeling apples for pie is also fun, even if Macintosh apples bruise easily - not that it matters once they're baked.

Aged Codger

Everyone had a better Pi Day than me.
All I had was a mushed up chocolate donut. emo

And for some reason, I hardly use Pi at all...

Nimble Pants

Well, yeah... When she decided to play a Tribal Grappler, she probably figured that some decent musculature in the PC would be appropriate. That aside, I fully agree that she kicks a**. ^^ When I went into the Forest of Pain, I brought Pi along 'cause her combat style and special abilities (not to mention her Lost Weapon) complimented Haseo nicely.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Alkaide

If I didn't have Japanese class and thus White Day, I wouldn't even have that much. Well, I did eat a Girl Scout cookie...

Really? She's pretty good as a party member. And surprisingly easy to raise Affection with.

Aged Codger

Steeple333
Alkaide

If I didn't have Japanese class and thus White Day, I wouldn't even have that much. Well, I did eat a Girl Scout cookie...

Really? She's pretty good as a party member. And surprisingly easy to raise Affection with.

Actually, I hardly partied with anyone other than Atoli, Yata, Zelkova, and Alkaid.
Maybe I should re-play //GU to party my other members.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
You should! I suppose there's no practical reason to, but...

I don't like neglecting party members. =(
Steeple333
You should! I suppose there's no practical reason to, but...

I don't like neglecting party members. =(

The only party member I neglected was Piros...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff