Welcome to Gaia! ::

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Skizzors
I know.. I wish more games incorporated visual novel-esque choice.. e.g., "I don't want this!!" or "omg thanks let's make out! <3"
I'd totally use the second one, but not in that instance. I can imagine indulging in that guilty pleasure with my sister, and we're both grinning like idiots because we both know that it's shameless, but what the hell, we can indulge our inner fangirls sometimes.

What the, now we have two kikyos on the thread. @~@ Agghh!
Elliot_Rhymeless: If I remember correctly, he was on a copy of Sieg's account.

Sacred Priestess Kikyo: Waah! Stay back, impostor! I was here first!
Hahah, kidding. Yer welcome to stay aslong as you like, and I'm not gonna accuse you of usurping me. Unless, you know, you do usurp me.

I wish you could choose how you built your relationships with people, like in FFVII. Xemnas, the ways you can be a jerk in that game are amazing....
But noooo, in .hack you can either be nice and sweet, or indifferent, and no matter what you do, everyone loves you. Unless you purposely kill them just to get their affection down. >3
Seriously though, I wish you could make Haseo hate/love everybody. If I could make him hate Atoli or Alkaid or Shino, I'd lol violently. Even though I [heart] HaseoxShino.
If I could make Haseo love Bordeaux, then I'd really lol.
imkikyo
Elliot_Rhymeless: If I remember correctly, he was on a copy of Sieg's account.

Sacred Priestess Kikyo: Waah! Stay back, impostor! I was here first!
Hahah, kidding. Yer welcome to stay aslong as you like, and I'm not gonna accuse you of usurping me. Unless, you know, you do usurp me.

I wish you could choose how you built your relationships with people, like in FFVII. Xemnas, the ways you can be a jerk in that game are amazing....
But noooo, in .hack you can either be nice and sweet, or indifferent, and no matter what you do, everyone loves you. Unless you purposely kill them just to get their affection down. >3
Seriously though, I wish you could make Haseo hate/love everybody. If I could make him hate Atoli or Alkaid or Shino, I'd lol violently. Even though I [heart] HaseoxShino.
If I could make Haseo love Bordeaux, then I'd really lol.

I'd make Haseo fall in love with Ovan so fast <3

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
While I think Bordeaux would be buddies with Haseo (like, if they were adults, she'd go drinking at the bar with him), my support for the pairing went up ten thousand percent when I saw her wedding credit thing. I was all "Awwwww~ heart Make her happy, Haseo!" Of course, she sadly can't compete with my other favorite pairings. ^^;

It would be funny to make Shino dislike you. Then she'd probably go running to Ovan. While I would replay the game many times, I'd go for Endrance first. But who didn't see that coming? xD

Lawliet> I love your avi. Srsly. heart >w< Ovan's so much fun to make fun of. xD
I think Haseo should just be a polygamist. Seriously, it would make things so much easier. DX

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Well, I suppose. He's just too damn pairable. I'm against polygamy, though.

I just got a vision of Sora going "I'm going to what?" Heh, Sora'll get a bigger harem than Kite...
Polygamy.. I'm not against it, but I don't really understand it.

Yeah, aww. Poor (?!) Sora. xd My favorites are.. Alkaid, Bordeaux, Endrance, Azure Kite, and Silabus. ..and Matsu. But Matsu is awesome with basically anyone.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Matsu is awesome period. CV got a request for MatsuxHiiragi, and I was like eek Not in a bad way, but...

Favorites? Um...
1. En
2. Atoli, Shino, Silabus
3. Yowkow, Bordeaux
Matsu-wise I think Matsu/Silabus is best. Just.. because. :D

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Wow, I would've never come up with that. <_< It's quite an interesting pairing, though. Hmmm...

When Matsu put his hand behind his head in a sheepish gesture, he immediately brought Wakka from FFX to mind. eek Now I keep imagining an Auto-Life halo above Matsu's head, supported in the front by his slicked back spikes.
One good thing about //GU is that you can make anyone and everyone fall in love with Haseo.
Which of course means he has an enormous harem, not counting all the guys who he's "best friends" with.

Haseo pairings? Lemmesee....
1) Shino, E-kun, or Ooooooban
2) Alkaid or Kuhn
3) HIIIIIIIIIRAGIIII <3
4) Sora. LOLWUTNARCISSISM!?

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
WTF, my Gaia page is all wonky. @_@

Wait, Hiiragi? o_0 That's a weird pairing. For him, I like my I-thought-it-was-original-crack-but-it-could-actually-work-and-I'm-not-the-first-to-think-of-it pairing of HiixEn.

[twitch] NUUUUUUU Egocest, don't invade another of my fandoms! DDDD; T__T
Nyahan. I was kidding about the Sora part. I couldn't think of a fourth person, and there he was, ready-made....

And I can totally see Hiiragi rebounding on Haseo.
"Oh~! Haseo! Now that Lord Sakaki is gone, I'm a changed woman! Thank you so much for opening my eyes! By the way, I'm in love with you now~! <3"

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
No, I figured, but... kneejerk reaction. [twitch, twitch].

Holy crap, (s)he pulled an Endrance! 0_0 Anyway, I figured something similar with En, since he exchanged MAs with him.

Should I refer to Hiiragi with the female pronoun? I don't know.
If Hiiragi refers to.. uhm, to Hiiragi's self.. as a female, then yes, you should~ :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff