Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

Oh!! So we ask Gaspard. Kidnap Haseo, which somehow brings Endrance out, then Gaspard comes looking around for Haseo with Silabus?

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Hmm... I was thinking more

1. Ask Gaspard
2. If that doesn't work, join Canard
3. If that also does not yield results, kidnap Haseo
4. Resist urges to hand him over to En
5. Silabus looks for Haseo
6. Then hand Haseo over the En =3

I love how silly we're being. xD

Dangerous Lunatic

Your plan sounds better than mine!! Being silly is fun though!!

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Yeah! ...Plus, I'm working under the assumption that En wouldn't do anything untoward to Haseo. ^^;

Sometimes I worry that I sound to much like a (HasEn) fangirl, but then I remember "These are my friends, they don't mind."

...Ok, it's bedtime now. G'night! ^_^

Dangerous Lunatic

Night Steeple!
You guys need to hurry up and beat the series... xp Some of us beat that a year ago... ^^;

Some key points are weird and different in G.U.+ though, and it diverges even more later on, so you really shouldn't use it as a substitute for the games' storyline. I'd recommend watching the cutscenes on Youtube or something instead.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
These guys are back! ^^

Dangerous Lunatic

Sweet!! The return of the one-eyed knight!! The character still looks Taito from Digimon.
i agree with u its not fare !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG That's amazing! I loved the one-eyed-knights!!

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Solar
You guys need to hurry up and beat the series... xp Some of us beat that a year ago... ^^;
Sh-shut up! Just, shut up! >=O Some of us had to restart the friggin game! [sob]

Those things are back! Yay! ...They seem to be a consistent monster.
Steeple333
gintsukichi
*giggles* Just remember something... Kuhn's hair is so much fun to pull!! whee
It's also very distracting - whenever the camera cuts to another angle, some parts of the characters will "twitch", even if the person in question is stationary. It's mostly (if not all) hair. I notice it the most on Kuhn.

You know what I notice? When you stand still for a while, the characters "relax." With Kuhn and Pi, they move their heads around, and part of their megaponytails will move, and part of them won't. Every time I see it, I want to yell "BETTER 3D MODELS. D<"
And then, when you come to a stop after running, Kuhn and Pi will twitch, and their hair makes some kind of wiggling, jolting motion. I wish mine could do that.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Yeah, that standby mode, where Haseo does that arm shake thing...

The lip synching isn't as good, either.

Man, I don't like complaining about .hack =<
The lip synching wasn't really meant to be good in the in-game-rendered cutscenes usually you're not really supposed to see the mouths. It was a cop out. For the FMVs though, I thought they were fine. In Japanese, at least.

Idle animations are awesome. Occasionally when I'm standing around and bored I'll hop up and down... I picked that up from Kite...

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
You hop up and down? xd I think I may do that, too... <_< But I do climb on stuff. I blame Sora. When I "idle", I end up copying some of Sora's poses, too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff