- - - - -
STARTS: March 1st - 12:01 AM EST
ENDS: March 2nd - 12:01 AM EST
- - - - -
1 Greater LL -- Any pair that has had 27+ (logged) unsuccessful attempts at breeding before this raffle.
1 "Unlucky" LL -- A LL pair that has at least one owner, who is getting a basket, that has not won a breeding slot in the span of a year [Since March 2012]
For non-LL couples to qualify all owners getting a basket must have won no slots in a years time.
MLCC and Credit breedings do not count.
- • I will not ask you to use the provided form. Use whichever you want or have close at hand.
• Be careful not to enter the same pair two times! Communicate with owners of your Soq's breeding partner before posting a form.
• Be careful that the form you are entering is not an third entry for owner of your Soq's breeding partner. I will not disqualify you for this but your form will be removed from list.
• When entering ancestors in the ''Previous generations'' section in my breedings, you don't need to enter whole family tree just enter those ancestors which you would like to pass some of their traits on to offspring.
- • Post certed Soqs -- I like seeing the Soqs without having to click every link so please post the image of the cert (or small sized uncert for those who lack certed Soq at the time)
• Names! -- Please provide full names for both the Soq entered and their owners/co-owners
• Entry line! -- I will adore you if you would fill it out but will not hold it against you if you don't.
• Forms -- Please fill out the form correctly. If I manage to spot something wrong I will point it out and you can repost it
• No editing forms/posts! -- Once I put the couple in the main list I will not be re-reading any of the information put. I’ll also be making a mental note of my CC picks as they are entered so I will only go back through them if I got back to scan over any other CC options. If you forget to add an uncert, or need to add/change throwback information, then you are free to edit your post for that. [Rule by Mindsend]
• Mistakes? -- If you need to fix something (be it by my request or your own) post it in thread that you are voiding your first entry to fix a mistake and that you’ll be reposting, so I can edit the list accordingly.
• A Reminder That:Each person can be involved in no more than two pairs in each raffle, and only win two slots per month.
One person MAY now enter both of the couples they are involved with themselves if they need to, but make CERTAIN that couples are not posted twice. Work out ahead of time with your breeding partners who will be responsible for entering in a pair. If they are entered twice, they will be disqualified from that raffle. Furthermore, you must have basket rights to the breeding (and therefore also own or co-own one of the parents) in order to post the breeding. No Proxying.
If you do not have breeding rights to a soquili you co-own, then it does not count towards your two-couple limit, but you may NOT receive a basket from that breeding in any way, shape, or form.
You may only win two breedings per month total (CC or raffled breeding slots. Bribes do not count). If someone wins a breeding raffle slot, then they may only enter one couple for the remainder of the month's raffles.
>>> ENTRY FORM <<<
[b]Entry Line:[/b] Full mother name (Owner) x Full father name (Owner)
[code]Full mother name (Owner) x Full father name (Owner)[/code]
[b]Image of mother:[/b]
[img][/img] [url=][ Uncert ][/url]
[b]Image of father:[/b]
[img][/img] [url=][ Uncert ][/url]
[b]Qualified Slots?: [/b] (Low Luck, Greater Low Luck, and or Unlucky Low Luck)
[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-owner agreement)
[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make my life easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on)
[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more.)
[b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc, that you would like to pass on traits) NOTE: LINKS ONLY NO IMG TAGGING)
[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b]
Since rules change periodically when the need arises, please make sure you are up to date on everything listed here. THIS IS A NEW BREEDING RULES INFO THREAD!!
Failure to do so will result in disqualification. I am not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.
|BREEDING AND PERMISSIONS REMINDER Wrote:|
It has been required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for raffles now, so hopefully everyone has gotten the idea. However, just as a reminder:
UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.
|CO-OWNERSHIP REMINDER Wrote:|
If one of the co-owners of a horse in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place and say who does or does not have breeding rights. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward ALL co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.
Remember guys if a owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co own a basket with the person with no rights, Ala the new rules instated.
Major mistakes that are spotted after winners have been rolled, such as triple-entries into the breeding raffle or lack of permission can result in a nullification of the win. It is in your best interest to spot these ahead of time so that they can be corrected, or extraneous pairs removed instead of nullifying all of your chances.