Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:54 pm
I, Teh Cheryl, agree to have co-ownership rights of Imperio, Invictus, Emaera, Cera, Tezuka Kunimitsu, Creme, and Fuji Syuusuke with -Polar- (currently known as Mini Polar). (See: Joint Teepee)

1. Both owners have display rights.
2. Both owners have full RP rights, including contests.
3. Both owners have the right to enter any of the formentioned Soquili into any and all breedings without the additional consent of the co-owner at that time.
3a. Basket A will be co-owned by Teh Cheryl and -Polar-/Mini Polar, unless otherwise agreed upon on a case-by-case basis.
3b. Basket B will be given to the owner of the respective mare.
3c. Basket C will be worked out on a case-by-case basis between the three parties.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:11 pm
Old Agreement
Breaking The Agreement. All rights go back to CheshireKittty  

Marzipanz
Crew

Divine Nymph

10,625 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:12 pm
Marzipanz
Old Agreement
Breaking The Agreement. All rights go back to CheshireKittty

Agreed thank you smile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:57 am
I Insane Butterfly am giving Daphne over to Nukido to have fully.
She has all rights to her! =D Congrats Nukido, have fun with her!
User Image
No items
Uncert  

Insane Butterfly

Mini Polar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:00 pm
Teh Cheryl
I, Teh Cheryl, agree to have co-ownership rights of Imperio, Invictus, Emaera, Cera, Tezuka Kunimitsu, Creme, and Fuji Syuusuke with -Polar- (currently known as Mini Polar). (See: Joint Teepee)

3. Both owners have the right to enter any of the formentioned Soquili into any and all breedings without the additional consent of the co-owner at that time.
3a. Basket A will be co-owned by Teh Cheryl and -Polar-/Mini Polar, unless otherwise agreed upon on a case-by-case basis.
3c. Basket C will be worked out on a case-by-case basis between the three parties.

I agree to this, and add the following soquili to this list: War, Nixsi, Arctica, Isiyah, Eury, Moose, Silhouette, and Shiranai.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:24 pm
Insane Butterfly
I Insane Butterfly am giving Daphne over to Nukido to have fully.
She has all rights to her! =D Congrats Nukido, have fun with her!
User Image
No items
Uncert

I agree..Thank you so much Ib! *Never ending thanks goes out*
Such a pretty mare ^_^  

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:09 pm
Mini Polar
Teh Cheryl

I agree to this, and add the following soquili to this list: War, Nixsi, Arctica, Isiyah, Eury, Moose, Silhouette, and Shiranai.

I further agree to these additions. <3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:17 pm
This is a co-ownership agreement between AlexiaSilver and LunaRei_Silverblood, for Akahi (Will have this name whether it is male or female. When it opens, will edit in the grown version)

Display Rights: Both AlexiaSilver and LunaRei_SilverBlood have full display rights, signature and teepee. (Though for simplicity, Stats will be kept in AlexiaSilver's teepee)

Roleplay Rights/Plotting Rights: Both AlexiaSilver and LunaRei_SilverBlood have Full Roleplay rights (OOC & IC). Plot decisions will be discussed between both of the owners. Personality will be decided upon by AlexiaSilver, though LunaRei_SilverBlood may add her opinions.

Breeding Rights:
First Breeding: AlexiaSilver has full rights to this breeding.
Second Breeding: LunaRei_SilverBlood has full rights to this breeding. (If Akahi has a lifemate by this time, it shall be with the lifemate)
Third Breeding: AlexiaSilver has full rights to this breeding, with the option of sharing it with LunaRei_SilverBlood.

Life-Altering / Major Decisions:
Lifemating and Skinwalkering will be discussed between AlexiaSilver and LunaRei_SilverBlood.

Breaking Ownership: LunaRei_SilverBlood cannot Break the Co-Ownership agreement. AlexiaSilver can break the Agreement at any point in time, for any reason she deems fit and rights to Akahi will go back to her in full.

Relinquishing Rights: Both Owners have the right to give up their half of the ownership giving the other owner full rights.

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:25 pm
AlexiaSilver
This is a co-ownership agreement between AlexiaSilver and LunaRei_Silverblood, for Akahi (Will have this name whether it is male or female. When it opens, will edit in the grown version)

Display Rights: Both AlexiaSilver and LunaRei_SilverBlood have full display rights, signature and teepee. (Though for simplicity, Stats will be kept in AlexiaSilver's teepee)

Roleplay Rights/Plotting Rights: Both AlexiaSilver and LunaRei_SilverBlood have Full Roleplay rights (OOC & IC). Plot decisions will be discussed between both of the owners. Personality will be decided upon by AlexiaSilver, though LunaRei_SilverBlood may add her opinions.

Breeding Rights:
First Breeding: AlexiaSilver has full rights to this breeding.
Second Breeding: LunaRei_SilverBlood has full rights to this breeding. (If Akahi has a lifemate by this time, it shall be with the lifemate)
Third Breeding: AlexiaSilver has full rights to this breeding, with the option of sharing it with LunaRei_SilverBlood.

Life-Altering / Major Decisions:
Lifemating and Skinwalkering will be discussed between AlexiaSilver and LunaRei_SilverBlood.

Breaking Ownership: LunaRei_SilverBlood cannot Break the Co-Ownership agreement. AlexiaSilver can break the Agreement at any point in time, for any reason she deems fit and rights to Akahi will go back to her in full.

Relinquishing Rights: Both Owners have the right to give up their half of the ownership giving the other owner full rights.

I agree~  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:04 pm
*revision* Co-ownership of Lorenzo
User Image

Owners
ATh e a r t ( original ) + ArrancarYoruichi ( co-owning )

Teepee Rights:
Stats are in ATh e a r t's teepee, but can be moved to Arrans (if she chooses to get a teepee)
Display rights in the teepee are for both

Breeding Rights:
First Breeding - ArrancarYoruichi
Second Breeding - ATh e a r t
Third Breeding - Will be discussed if ever reached

Breeding rights are shared.
Arran will for sure get a basket out of Lorenzo's first breeding. Heart gets one if Seiana and Arran agrees that the third basket can be Heart's.
Heart gets a basket second breeding unless she wants to give up her basket to Arran.
Third breeding will be discussed later.

*Note; Lorenzo's lifemate and personality have already been decided before this co-ownership, and that can not be altered in any way, Arran does know of this*

Role Play Rights:
Both have IC and OOC RP rights

Signature Rights:
Both have sig rights <3

Life Altering/Major Decisions:
Lorenzo is lifemated to Lainathiel prior to this agreement. That will NOT be changed.
He will never be able to turn into a skinwalker (not his personality)
Arran can not break co-ownership, but can relinquish her rights if she chooses to.
ATh e a r t has rights to break up this co-ownership if she chooses to.

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

ArrancarYoruichi

Moonlight Cat

15,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Olympian 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:07 pm
ATh e a r t
*revision* Co-ownership of Lorenzo
User Image

Owners
ATh e a r t ( original ) + ArrancarYoruichi ( co-owning )

Teepee Rights:
Stats are in ATh e a r t's teepee, but can be moved to Arrans (if she chooses to get a teepee)
Display rights in the teepee are for both

Breeding Rights:
First Breeding - ArrancarYoruichi
Second Breeding - ATh e a r t
Third Breeding - Will be discussed if ever reached

Breeding rights are shared.
Arran will for sure get a basket out of Lorenzo's first breeding. Heart gets one if Seiana and Arran agrees that the third basket can be Heart's.
Heart gets a basket second breeding unless she wants to give up her basket to Arran.
Third breeding will be discussed later.

*Note; Lorenzo's lifemate and personality have already been decided before this co-ownership, and that can not be altered in any way, Arran does know of this*

Role Play Rights:
Both have IC and OOC RP rights

Signature Rights:
Both have sig rights <3

Life Altering/Major Decisions:
Lorenzo is lifemated to Lainathiel prior to this agreement. That will NOT be changed.
He will never be able to turn into a skinwalker (not his personality)
Arran can not break co-ownership, but can relinquish her rights if she chooses to.
ATh e a r t has rights to break up this co-ownership if she chooses to.

I agree~

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --Will Edit in Cert....
This is the co-ownership agreement for Pandoros

I Wyntre IceBlade am co-owning Pandoros with Reeshie Hack the rules are as follows:

Breeding:
Reeshie Hack will have rights to whatever basket she would like from any of the breedings
Wyntre will have rights to the left over basket
If there is a third basket we will choose together on who we will give it to

Sig:
Both have Sig rights

RP:
Wyntre will have RP rights

Notes:
I Wyntre IceBlade will have Teepee Stat rights
Reeshie Hack will also be allowed to place Pandoros in her Teepee
Ability to disolve the co-ownership should something come up between us. ((It is a very unlikely happening however))  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:29 pm
Wyntre IceBlade
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --Will Edit in Cert....
This is the co-ownership agreement for Pandoros

I Wyntre IceBlade am co-owning Pandoros with Reeshie Hack the rules are as follows:

Breeding:
Reeshie Hack will have rights to whatever basket she would like from any of the breedings
Wyntre will have rights to the left over basket
If there is a third basket we will choose together on who we will give it to

Sig:
Both have Sig rights

RP:
Wyntre will have RP rights

Notes:
I Wyntre IceBlade will have Teepee Stat rights
Reeshie Hack will also be allowed to place Pandoros in her Teepee
Ability to disolve the co-ownership should something come up between us. ((It is a very unlikely happening however))

I agree to this arrangement. ^.^

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:24 am
I, nekolulu, agree to share ownership of Xion with +Little.Black.Cat+.

1. Both owners have the right to display Xion in their signatures, teepees, journals, etc.
2. +Little.Black.Cat+ full rights to rp Xion as they see fit.
3. +Little.Black.Cat+ has full discretion with Xion's first two breedings. nekolulu has full discretion with Xion's third breeding.
xxx3.a Should +Little.Black.Cat+ wish to lifemate Xion, they will contact nekolulu before sealing the lifemate to discuss breeding options.
xxx3.b Each owner is guaranteed one basket over the course of Xion's breedings. The owner may elect to give that basket away, or keep it, as they see fit.  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Siyari

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:44 am
nekolulu
I, nekolulu, agree to share ownership of Xion with +Little.Black.Cat+.

1. Both owners have the right to display Xion in their signatures, teepees, journals, etc.
2. +Little.Black.Cat+ full rights to rp Xion as they see fit.
3. +Little.Black.Cat+ has full discretion with Xion's first two breedings. nekolulu has full discretion with Xion's third breeding.
xxx3.a Should +Little.Black.Cat+ wish to lifemate Xion, they will contact nekolulu before sealing the lifemate to discuss breeding options.
xxx3.b Each owner is guaranteed one basket over the course of Xion's breedings. The owner may elect to give that basket away, or keep it, as they see fit.

I am in full agreement (I see others agreeing, I shall agree, I suppose this is what makes this official?)

Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff