Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:04 pm
APPROVED

Already working on this, might take me a day or two before I'm satisfied with the edit-WIP. But I'm on it, Roarie :3

HLESSI FORM
Rabbit's name: Charcoal
Rabbit's Owner: Teh Roarie
Uncert:
User Image

Any specific RP you'd like us to read the explains why you're requesting the change: The final runner rank up race. Since you already know which race I'm not going to link it.
Are we allowed to add edits such as scars and expression changes if the RP linked inspires us to do so? If yes, what would you like to see, and what would you be against? Coal gets two bite scars on his back and some ear nicks. If I'm not mistaken.

Briefly describe why your rabbit is becoming a Hlessi.: After surviving through five races, a run in with a dog, massive trauma and near death experience were he almost walks into the light, Coal no longer feels he has a place in the warren. Being a hlessi may seem like a strange way to heal, but it will give coal time to think and sort himself out. He will be hlessi by choice not eviction. He will be allowed to come back to his warren when he's put his head back together. Then he will decide, after being a normal bunny for a small while, if he still wants to be runner or if he's decided he wants to share his story as a story teller. He will always be rather grave from now on.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:19 pm
APPROVED
- And done!

RUNNER FORM
Rabbit's name: Charcoal
Rabbit's Owner: Teh Roarie
Uncert: Adult
User Image

Will any Flay-rah points be used?: Nope. I have the RPs.
Links to Guild RP needed for rank change: Race 1, Race 2, Race 3, Race 4, Raid 1, Group 3
Are we allowed to add edits such as scars and expression changes if the RP linked inspires us to do so? If yes, what would you like to see, and what would you be against? Yes. If you would give him a grave or more world weary expression.

Briefly describe your rabbit's personality and why this would make them a good runner. What other skills besides speed do they possess that might benefit the warren and merit the rank change. Coal has proven to me he wants to run and be helpful. He's been through hell and still wants to fight and help. I can't explain him. Every time I think i know what he's thinking he surprises me. He's far more dynamic than I ever thought he was.

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Magical Werefox

Hallowed Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:43 pm
APPROVED
- and already done |D

RUNNER FORM
Rabbit's name: Foxtail
Rabbit's Owner: Magical Werefox
Uncert:
User Image

Will any Flay-rah points be used? (If so, how many): 4 Flay-rah please
Links to Guild RP needed for rank change: Farm Raid Plot, 2
Are we allowed to add edits such as scars and expression changes if the RP linked inspires us to do so? If yes, what would you like to see, and what would you be against? "Foxtail pretty much acts like a hyperactive child or like he’s had too much coffee; always fidgeting, talks very fast when he’s excited, and hates being still for too long. He's still young and behaves like a kitten a lot of the time. Though he’s not stupid, he just takes longer to understand things then most rabbits his age." - Perhaps a facial expression to suit this pretty please? :3

Briefly describe your rabbit's personality and why this would make them a good runner. What other skills besides speed do they possess that might benefit the warren and merit the rank change. Innocence. Fox can usually see a bright side to things so if they were in a tough spot he'd no doubt do his best to cheer everyone up - though deep thinking isn't his strong point.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:41 pm
APPROVED
- Done by Rabid

RUNNER FORM
Rabbit's name: Lamb's Ear
Rabbit's Owner: Scaramouche Fandango
Uncert: User Image

Will any Flay-rah points be used? (If so, how many): None!
Links to Guild RP needed for rank change: Rose saying she'll be promoted Raid 2 Into the Wild

And then the two RPs from Raid 1 that she found herself involved in: Searching the barn and freeing the hutch buns[/url and trying to save Ray

Are we allowed to add edits such as scars and expression changes if the RP linked inspires us to do so? If yes, what would you like to see, and what would you be against? Sure! She's gotten snared twice, and so I'd love to see a sorta criss-cross scar on her neck. A few other scratches or an expression change- maybe a wrinkled nose in laughter or something- might be kinda cute, too. It's in your hands!

Briefly describe your rabbit's personality and why this would make them a good runner. What other skills besides speed do they possess that might benefit the warren and merit the rank change. Ambitious and good-tempered. She takes orders well and has a great sense of humor. She's also pretty cautious and is a bona fide expert on snares by now.

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

Tales of Watership Down

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas