Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:51 pm
Ice_Dragon_Demon
((Ah ok, dinner my reply might be slow))

Lovebeam lay under a palm tree in the oasis, it had taken a long journey to get her to the desert. The heat beat down on her scortching her hide, at least she had light bright colors the mare thought to herself it took off a small burden of the scortching heat. Lovebeam was grateful for the small amount of shade and water she had found, and would be watching the stars tonight. She gave a faint smile as she rested her head down and began to drift to sleep.

LizzyMoo
((*slower* 8D;;; ))

Two little figures had wandered away from the protection of their family. Now, the two little figures had come across something they were not familiar with.

The more daring of the two moved forward, looking over the one in front of him with a stern eye. Turning around, he kicked up a little dust at the stranger, showing his disapproval. It was a childish gesture.

The femme of the pairing almost seemed to scold her brother with her eyes. She had finally gained enough composure to step towards the stranger, but instead of using any sort of stern glances as her brother had, her eyes were nearly as caring as a mother. Almost to mirror such a glance, the foal then asked in a small voice "Is everything okay? You look a bit tired."

The other foal snorted out slightly upon hearing such a question. His sister was such a bleeding heart at times.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
((says you XD))
User Image

Lovebeam opened her eyes and saw two little unicorns as she shook the sand off her face. Lovebeam smiled seeing the two, she looked toward the little female "Yeah I have been walking for quite some time. I was going to rest untill the stars showed themselfs when the sun is low." Lovebeam stood up before them "I am lovebeam, what are your names?" she asked the two children. They were a light grey with black markings, simple yet elegant. "YOu would do best to learn from your sister." she said with a wink at the boy, who was well a a colt. "Everything is fine" she smiled again.

LizzyMoo
(Yup... I sayz so :B <3 *drool* ))

Turning towards her brother, she once more scolded him with her eyes, but again, said nothing to him. The femme of the group turned back to the adult and spoke once more.

"He does not need to learn from me... since it is not something to be learned."

Her voice paused, then she politely did the introductions for the pair:

"My name is Isis, and my elder brother's name is Osiris. It is a pleasure to meet you, Lovebeam!"

Remaining somewhat away from the two females as they seemed to have a social meeting of the non-male variety, Osiris couldn't help but hear the mention of the stars. Not even daring to turn towards the two, he merely uttered "I prefer the moon to the stars..."

Isis' ear flicked slightly at the comment, but otherwise, it went ignored. This foal was one who did not quite understand some boundaries, for she then walked up and nuzzled against the adult's nose.

"...it would be best if you rest for a while then... you look as if you wore yourself down. It isn't wise to make a trip and tire yourself just getting there. Afterall, then you might not be able to last the return trip."

Ice_Dragon_Demon

((lol fine then XD You like her? heart She is very colorful))

Lovebeam nodded Isis was wise for her age already, "It's an honnor to meet you both." she said "Yeah I am well aware, I am not tired enough that I would fall over." she said "I knew well enough when I began the long walk." Lovebeam smiled "The sand feels good under my hooves." The mystic mare said a warm yet still refreshing breeze blew by although it stired the sand at her feet. "The moon is lovely as well" she smiled at Osiris.

"Were are your parents?" Lovebeam asked, it was odd enough for two foals to be out alone, unless something terrible had happened.

LizzyMoo
((I loved her when I first saw her once upon a time ;P <3 ))

Finding the topic had at least changed to something a little more tolerable, the male foal turned back to the small gathering. He was still a bit reluctant to truely join, but at least he was facing the right way now.

"Our parents are at home. Are we not aloud to have time to ourselves?" he asked, sounding a little annoyed.

Easily sensing a very familiar tone in his voice, the rather obediant and loving sister returned to her brother's side and nuzzled him slightly. In a slight whisper, she pointed out "We are out and about, are we not? We can play until the moon comes out, then go home!"

A small whinny escaped her, then she once more turned her attention to the adult.

"If I step too hard on the sand, then it gets stuck in the space between my hooves."

Lifting up her right foreleg, she showed off the black split hoof.

"It is a pain to get out afterwards too," her elder sibling chimed in, finding it easier to vocalize his complaints than his sister could.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
((^_^ thankies She is looking for a mate I can't seem to find her one, though, sadly. Hey Sirenz!))

"Of course you are, I was just wondering, were I liveup north most young foals are kept close at your age, unless they slip away." Lovebeam smiled her voice seeming like crystal bells "Well thats atleast what I see so often." in the back of her mind she too wished to bare children, she didn't want to die without having some one to carry on her bloodline on. Lovebeam looked at the little mare's hooves "Ah I see why it could be a problem for you." Lovebeam agreed.

LizzyMoo

"Up north ain't the only place where children are kept on short leashes..."

"Osiris!"

Isis couldn't help but turn to her brother and scold him a little more verbally this time.

Not easily daunted by his sister's simple scolding tone, the male foal continued.

"...there ain't anything like having parents looking over your shoulder and expecting you to be exactly like them in nearly every single matter..."

"Oh, stop it!"

With a childish sniffle, the milder of the two foals moved over to Lovebeam's side and lay down. She hid her face from all, nuzzling her nose into the adult's belly.

Children can only be just that: Children.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:52 pm
Vevina trotted around her two legged's teepee, Ice had gone out hunting again and vevina was enjoying the peace and quiet alone thinking of Acajou. How kind he had been to her the past while, oh she missed him so much. She wanted to go see his mountain home. She had brough him to her home, she wanted to experience his, She flicked her small tail and began thinking her mind wandered back to the hansome wind soquili that had stolen her heart when she had first met him. HE had left her Acajou had stayed even though her lamment about her lost lover. She hardly thought about Kasida anymore she had finally begun to move on though the pain and the hurt.

Vevina then looked around the clearing Lovebeam was no were to be seen, course she wouldn't stay in one place for too long, Vevina know lovebeam had gone somewere although she didn't know were. Vevina trotted around and weved in and out of the trees into the plains and such. She remebered having Acajou meet her famiy and how nervous he was she just chuckled as she continued thinking.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:30 pm
Ariston and Lovebeam

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=6415851  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:18 am
RP between Lovebeam and Shilah

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=7411425  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:20 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=7422019  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:12 pm
A talk with mom*Vevina and Ayita*  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:06 am
Vevina's basket she will be keeping with her

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:08 pm
Lovebeam/Cheng RP over PM

[TWizTed SoUl]
Ice_Dragon_Demon

The sun was falling in the sky and it was mid afternoon an orange clouded mare walked alone. Lovebeam strode through the thick forest her mane and tail trailing behind her. The breese was cool and crisp and the snow had started to melt. Instead of a crunching sound when Lovebeam stepped in the snow there was a squishing sound and slushy snow squished between her feet. A slight smile played upon the mares muzzle. What did fate have in store for her today? The mystical orange clouded mare wondered privately. She walked gracefully despite all the slipery slush. The forest river finally came into view as she approached.

Zhen wa hugged his side, or he hugged the lionesses, he didn't know. Or really care. She had guided him to the River, away from his tree. The flutter Stallion glanced around nervously before lowering his head to the water. His bright coat was wet, drying haphazardly in the cool air. With the snow melting, staying under his tree was almost dangerous. Snow had a tendency to fall on him as he paced.

Chenguang didn't hear the mare until she was right upon him. He froze, golden eyes staring at her while Zhen Wa just yawned.

[TWizTed SoUl]
Ice_Dragon_Demon

Lovebeam looked at the little lion colored similarly to the stallion infront of her. He was so brightly colored and it seemed as though he had stars or snowflakes all over his strangely colored hide although they were only seemingly white. He was unique and that was rather intresting.and intrigued the mystical lady. "May I help you with something?" she asked kindly stallion seemed to be rather skitterish. She smiled too at the lion beside him. Mysterious sky blue orbs watched the stallion for a moment as she steped forward to take a drink herself, Lovebeam lowered her graceful neck and drank after a few moments she raised her head and took a step away from the colorful unique stallion for a conversation if he still wasnt to skitterish.

Why was she inside his forest? He didn't think any other Soquili came this far into it. His companion mrowled, nudging him. "U-umm... I-I..." The blue wings flexed in his nervousness. He was a bit intrigued by her. Usually Soquili brought the danger of the outside, but... he wasn't sure about her.

[TWizTed SoUl]
Ice_Dragon_Demon

"Your friend is lovely," Lovebeam commented trying to lighten the mood. She gave offered a smile to show it was alright. "My name is Lovebeam, may I ask the name of whom I'm speaking to?" she said politely her voice chimed like silverbells. Lovebeam flicked her tail "I bring no outside troubles to you." The orange cloud mare said to him. She could tell he was quite nervous and it was fine she would give him time to reply to her question of his name. His wings were lovely she had seen many wind soquili and alicorns and kalona but no flutter until now.

The lioness purred, settling down on a relatively clean spot of ground.

"M-my name is... Chenguang." Ears flicked back and forth at her words. Could he trust her? That she wouldn't bring the outside with her? Keeping a eye on her he dipped down, taking another quick mouthful of water.

[TWizTed SoUl]
Ice_Dragon_Demon

"A pleasure Chenguang." Lovebeam gave a warm smiled "you live here?" she inquired, Lovebeam lived not to far away in the forest, she preffered her home forest to that of the other world. Lovebeam had explored many places and seen many things still her favourite place was still home amongst the trees. She felt he didn't trust her but that was fine trust must be something earrned with him and she would respect that fact.

The small Stallion nodded, water flying from his muzzle. His tree was not far from here. It was the largest tree in his part of the forest. He still watched her, ready to bolt at any moment. Zhen Wa wasn't concerned about this mare, the only reason he hadn't run already.

Lovebeam stood silent for a while "Care to walk Chenguang?" she asked looking at the trees, they were indeed lovely. Lovebeam was sprayed by the water that Chenguang had on his face. Lovebeam flinched a bit and took a step back attempting to avoid them although it failed miserably. The sun steadily lowere itself to the horizon although still bright night would be coming soon.  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:02 am
Reserved for PM RP  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:07 pm
Zillah's first RP

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8397257  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:14 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8453653

Zillah meeting Antony  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:54 pm
Adventure and a peculiar friendship.

Lovebeam left the forest and began toward the ocean. She was longing to see the bright sky. The sunset on the beach, see the stars come out and be surrounded by the smell of the salty sea air. Being in a forest she wasn't always able to see the brilliant sky from under the trees. It was all right when she was able, but her adventurous side got the better of her.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Walking mid day and galloping across the vast expansion of plains she began her trek to the beach. Her mane and tail rippled behind her like the fiery and brilliant colors of the sunset as she galloped. The sun began to fall, she had been running since morning, and now she was nearly there finally, the sun was now low on the horizon.

"Just in time." Lovebeam muttered with a pleased smile upon her face. As she slowed, she felt the change in coarseness of the dirt to sand. The mystic mare began to walk toward the oceanic waters slowly, and regally. Lovebeam held an air of mystery about her; she kept secrets and always seemed to know more than the others around her.

The orange-cloud mare stopped just before the water, she watched it’s rhythms as it came in and out from the shore; the water seemed to throw itself just enough to touch her sparkling orange hooves.

Something leapt out of the water in the distance and caught Lovebeam's attention. What’s that? she wondered narrowing her eyes slightly trying to get a better look at the strange leaping sea creature. Lovebeam began to wade into the water, her curiosity pulling her foreword.

The water was fairly warm and untainted by the cooler breeze that seemed to be blowing in from the north. Lovebeam waded until the water was above her knee and just under her belly. The smell of salt water was thick in the air about her. Her head raised she tried once more to get a glimpse of the strange leaping creature.
User Image
Again it flew out of the water and twirled like an acrobat in the air. Was it what the humans called a 'dolphin'? Lovebeam wondered, it fit the description quite well actually. Lovebeam watched no creature on the land could do such aerobatics, in the air and in the sea, that’s where the most skilled of them hid. Wings and fins how were they so different. Lovebeam took one more step out to sea; gentle wind blowing, calm waves fell against her. The sun sank slowly behind the horizon causing the sky to seemingly light in flame.

The Dolphin wondered what strange thing was standing out in the ocean water. Playfully she flew out of the water again spinning al the while and crashed back down with a splash. She would disappear for a few moments under water and swim close to the... The dolphin didn't know what it was but she was sure curious to find out what it was. Was it friendly or was it mean?

Lovebeam suddenly saw something fly out of the water and then over her, she reared startled both the dolphin and the soquili spraying water. Her hooves were heavy with water and they submerged themselves back into the water. “Who are you?” she inquired of the creature when she saw it’s had pop up in front of her. “Do you have a name?”

The Dolphin peered up at the large soquili, not understanding a word she said and yet still understanding somewhat. The dolphin splashed playfully at the soquili, she wanted to play as unsure as the female dolphin was, she wanted to play all the more.

"You need a name," she smiled at the dolphin seeming to peer into the creature's soul for a few moments"it shall be Azure." she announced to the playful dolphin waiting to see its approval or disapproval of the name.

Azure did a back flip and clicked with approval. It was always better to have a name than to go and remain nameless. She just wanted to play. Azure splashed Lovebeam with her flipper a sign to play.

Lovebeam was happy the name she chose was liked. “Alright, alright Azure,” the mare said with a slight laugh that sounded like pure crystal being struck gently with a mallet. Lovebeam took a few steps back to allow her more room to move, she would have difficulty raising her hooves in return to play if she didn’t get in shallower water, but she stayed a good distance within the water as a courtesy to the playful dolphin Azure.

And thus began their friendship underneath the setting sun, in twilight.  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:16 pm
Ice_Dragon_Demon
Announcement: Leave of absence

Ice is moving and will be without internet for quite some time and the Internet I do have will come from the school computers and I wont have enough time to do any half decent RPs. As you all are aware I am sure I haven't been been around much due to my current life circumstances and also because of this I have been robbed of my muse to RP, draw, paint, work in general.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:24 pm
Zillah and Flame

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9618691  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon