Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Between a mother and daughter (Ayita and Vevina)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:10 pm
User Image

Vevina slowly walked through the woods toward her mother's two-legger's teepee. Vevina wanted to spread the good news to her mother and sister and Talk with her mom about being a mom herself. She was really excited. Vevina smiled although she wanted to walk faster but because of her foals she couldn't go very fast with the fear of huting herself or them.

Vevina looked into the forest clearing "Mom?" she called out walking over into the clearing. Vevina started looking around and took a few deep breaths. "Wildrose?" she called wondering if her sister was around al well. She hadn't seen her father and her other sister Thistle for a while. She wondered to were they had gone. But that wasn't why she was here. Vevina let out a cheerful nicker hoping one of the two would hear.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:13 pm
User Image
User Image
Ayita lay in a sunlit glade not far off from the shaman's teepee when the sound of heavy hoofbeats and a familiar whinnie broke through the clear bright air. Cracking an eye open the painted mare glanced around pushing herself to her feet at the same time. Shaking the debries off of her multicolored coat she called out to her daughter wondering at the heavyness of the younger mare's gait.

A sudden joy lit within Ayita's heart as her suspisions rose and she closed her warm eyes taking a deep settling breath forcing back the thought. She would just have to wait an see. Guesses could only lead to dissapointment. If there was a lightness to her trot it could easily have been ascribed to nothing more than a mothers delight in seeing her daughter once more. No it wasn't anything more than that. She whispered to that voice deep inside her. But she smiled as she thought it for she never was very good at deciving herself.

Rose who had gone down to the river's edge heard the commotion and came pounding up to the clearing where she spied her mother comming toward her. Looking up questioningly at her mother she turned at the older mare's nod to look over her shoulder and whistled happily at the sight of her sister. "Oh my! What's this, it looks like you've been busy."

"Rose."

"I didn't mean anything bad, mother. Vevina knows that" Rose said turning her head to the side so their mother couldn't see her rolling her eyes.

Ayita gave the chestnut mare a half hearted glare before turning back to her other daughter. "How wonderful I am so happy for you."  

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:09 pm
Vevina was glad when her heard the hoofbeats of her mother and sister approaching. She couldn't wait to tell them, no doubt her mom would have already started wondering about why her steps were so heavy. Least she wasn't far of, course she never usually was. "Hi mom" Vevina said cheerfully then saw rose approaching from the river she used to play there all the time with her siblings.

Vevina smiled but her face was flushed with embarassment at her sisters comment. "Hello Sis." she said her face was still flushed. Vevina giggled inwardly at her sister getting scolded, it was true she probally didn't mean anything bad with it but still. "Your gonna be an Auntie Sis." she smiled with a wink her face slowly going back to it's normal color.

"Thank you Mom." she smiled happily even though she was still slightly out of breath from the walk that normally wouldn't make her tired. Vevina had been so excited when she had found out, and worrried at the same time, what if she was no good at being a mom? The thought had always come to her mind. "I came to talk with you, I don't know the first thing about being a mother." she said with a half hearted laugh. "And I didn't want too screw it up some how."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:17 pm
"You won't screw it up my dear. I know you. Someone as kind hearted as you are would never have to worry. Besides the fact that you are worried about doing someting wrong proves that you will do your best, wich is all we can ever truely be expected to do."

Ayita blew some air from her nose as she continued. "The ones who I worry about are those who think it is going to be all sunshine and roses with no troubles to tarnish the experience. But they are always dissapointed. Rain will fall and roses have thorns." This last comment held a note of good natured teaseing as it was directed mainly in Wildrose's direction.

Snorting Rose made a face at her mother before turning to give her sister a nuzzle. "Well, I think it's wonderful. Like mom says I think you'll do a great job. And it's not like we won't be there to help out when it's needed.

The older mare bobbed her head in response. "Very true, in fact if you wish me to stay with you when your time comes near and the little ones are born I would be happy to do so. It's always good to have an extra pair of eyes looking out for the baskets so you can get some well earned rest.  

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:44 pm
Vevina smiled glad her mother though so she listened quietly taking in everything her mother said. Vevina tried to put some worries aside, although there was still something nagging in the back of her mind. Vevina smiled again then nodded, she knew it was going to be no bed of roses but even though it would the experience would be the the thing worth while, seeing foals grow into adults watching and helping them along in life as her mother was doing now for her.

Vevina nuzzled her sister back "Thanks Sis." Vevina said with a sharp nod "I wouldn't dream of not having you there!" vevina smiled "I would very much like it if you both stayed with me." she said with a happy fluck of her short tail.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:56 am
"Good, that means I won't have to waste tany time trying to convince you to let us stay." Her mother nodded decisively a glint in her amber eyes that indicated the older mare would have accepted nothing less. Feircely protective of her family she might be, but only because she cared for them so.

"My mother wasn't around when it was my time though I did have the help of several other older mares I think it would have been much eaiser if she had been there. When you three were born I swore I would be there for you girls when your times came. Besides you need a few mares around stallions often tend to be rather useless during the whole birth process." Ayia gave a long suffering sigh though she was clearly amused all the same. "Why the way they go on about it you'd think they were the ones having to carry and birth the babies."

Pulling herself upright Ayita adopted a more masculin stance and lowered her voice. "Walk more slowly, be careful not to fall. Are you sure your eating enough? Do you want me to help you lay down?"

Shaking her head at her own imitation the older mare laughed. "And they wonder why we go off by ourselves to have the foal. Honestly it's very sweet, but it can get on your nerves after a while."

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:17 am
Vevina smiled at her mother "There would be no reason I wouldn't want you both there." he said truthfully, her mother being there gave her comfort. And she had always loved her mother. Vevina listened to Ayita and nodded. Although she wouldn't ask why her mom wasnt there. Vevina chuckled "I'll take your word on that." Vevina broke into a laugh at her mothers inpersonation of a stallion.

She nodded "Yeah, although Acajou has trusted me more and hasn't bothered me as much" she smiled.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:34 am
"Ah your you've caught a rare one then." Vevina's mother nodded with satisfaction. "Unforchinatly I'm afraid that sort of behaviour is common amoung male kind. So it's something most mares have to deal with at some point or another. I am glad that isn't true for you. It's a wonderful thing to be acepted and respected for your abilites and not thought of as if your brain has dissapeared mysteriously somewhere during the pregnacy." There was some amount of asperity in Ayita's voice but the impact was softened by the amusment in her smile and the fondness in her eyes.

Switching mental gears Ayita tiled her head to look at her daughter. "Since I'm here now are there any questions you have that I might be able to answer for you?"

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:44 pm
The gray painted mare nodded to her mother "I love Acajou so much, Hes currently up the mountain and he promised he'd hurry back." Vevina giggled at her mothers lecture on the stallion kind. "I'm not sure were I should start on the questions." vevina said laying carefully on the grass. Vevina niped gently at her tummy and smiled proudly of what she would eventually do.

((dead muse))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:13 am
"Hmmm," Ayita said thoughtfully as she conisdered what best to start with. "Well you know already that the foals are growing within you. When it is time your abdomin with squeeze tightly and you will feel the urge to push. That is what helps the foals leave you and enter the world. How long this will take is never certian. It is diffrent for every mare and some have an easier time of it than others. There is some pain, though what I thought was the worst part of child birth was the shear exhaustion."

Vevina's mother sighed as she remembered. "It is very tireing trying to encourage your foals to be born. Most seem somewhat reluctant to emerge." The painted mare laughed lightly with a wink for her child. "You were quite persisitant if I remember correctly. You thought you'd be better off if you stayed inside. But don't worry, It is possible that my grandchildren will not be quite so headstrong."

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:04 am
Vevina listened to her mother speak, it sounded exciting and frightening all at the same time. She would bring children into the world around her... and yet she was still afraid. Vevina blushed at her mothers next comment and turned her head away slightly embarrassed.

Vevina turned back to her mom and smiled. "I hope so" she said with a smile "I'm going to lay down ok?" Veinva said, all this extra weight was hard to stand with. Vevina carefully set herself in a comfortable position on the ground, careful not to harm the precious cargo n her stomach.

No sooner had she sat down she had a pain in her stomach, Vevina winced and and gently nipped the place were the pain had occured. Again? The pain came again harder this time what was it? Was it time already? Vevina let out a painful grunt.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games