Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
K'A RP? Mizimu, Godess of blood and others Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:43 pm
For Skada?

I'm in the mood to RP the hyena boy in my sig right now. XD He's respectful to females, but he is an arrogant jerk to everyone else. He wants to convince females to join his clan, or failing that, to make pups for the clan. So he would be trying to seduce her, or at least win her over. XD

Really anything that could come of this would be awesome (except mates, he would suck at that). A fling, with or without pups, long distance off and on love interest, just random flirting, failflirting gone wrong, anything. If she fought him it would totally break his little brain, it's really deeply ingrained in him to never fight with females.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:13 pm
Christopher Johnson
For Skada?

I'm in the mood to RP the hyena boy in my sig right now. XD He's respectful to females, but he is an arrogant jerk to everyone else. He wants to convince females to join his clan, or failing that, to make pups for the clan. So he would be trying to seduce her, or at least win her over. XD

Really anything that could come of this would be awesome (except mates, he would suck at that). A fling, with or without pups, long distance off and on love interest, just random flirting, failflirting gone wrong, anything. If she fought him it would totally break his little brain, it's really deeply ingrained in him to never fight with females.

Sure! We could see what happens if we throw the two of them together. It is kind of tempting to break his little brain rofl

I'm not sure how well she'd take being used as breeding stock so it might be complicated to fetch pups. But we should be able to work something out if we go that route. Perhaps splitting them up when they're a bit older and can chose to go with daddy? But definitely a meeting first. She's a bone collector so she can move pretty freely outside her pack.

Could you start something in the roguelands for them?

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:48 pm
Yay! If we did decide to breed them, he could just ... not know about it, LOL. And a pup or two could decide to go with him when they're older, or not. *shrug*

I'll go start the RP now. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:25 am
Great!  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:14 pm
For Veri~

I have Pua'funika, a vampire. He's a wretched lion, honestly. He's the son of a slave/bloodletter, who eventually abandoned him, running away with his twin brother to the U'W. They're flourishing there now, but he has grown up cold and bitter from their abandonment of him, surrounded by blood and general darkness. Someday he vows to make them pay penance, but for now, he takes his wrath out on others. He's left the vampire pride and wanders the rouge lands on his own now. Pua has a unique taste for the blood of cubs, and rumors tell that he has even gone so far as to eat them. He's a ruthless, efficient killer, that is probably going to side with the God of Hate in the upcoming megaplot. He's involved with other secret megaplots, but they are far in the future.

For now.... perhaps he should meet this Goddess of Blood. They might even fight, who knows? It depends on what you want for her. I'm building up his history of badness before plans settle into place for future plots.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:22 am
fuKurohane
For Veri~

I have Pua'funika, a vampire. He's a wretched lion, honestly. He's the son of a slave/bloodletter, who eventually abandoned him, running away with his twin brother to the U'W. They're flourishing there now, but he has grown up cold and bitter from their abandonment of him, surrounded by blood and general darkness. Someday he vows to make them pay penance, but for now, he takes his wrath out on others. He's left the vampire pride and wanders the rouge lands on his own now. Pua has a unique taste for the blood of cubs, and rumors tell that he has even gone so far as to eat them. He's a ruthless, efficient killer, that is probably going to side with the God of Hate in the upcoming megaplot. He's involved with other secret megaplots, but they are far in the future.

For now.... perhaps he should meet this Goddess of Blood. They might even fight, who knows? It depends on what you want for her. I'm building up his history of badness before plans settle into place for future plots.

An unfriendly encounter with a mortal... Hmmm... That could be fun smile I've added her powers to the first page of this thread if you want to take a look. If he annoys her enough she might even curse him. It's painless and harmless but I doubt he'd be happy about it. Or she could just beat him up without curses.

For a fight it might be better to have her in mortal form at the start. Or is he cocky enough to actually pick a fight with a Goddess?

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:22 am
I'd say have her start in mortal form then reveal herself once he starts getting aggressive - he won't turn down a fight! And a curse could be fun - but I guess it depends on what you had in mind?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:31 am
For Skada! Kepo's wandering around the edge of the graveyard, though he doesn't know it.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21410711

Sorry it took me so long, Gaia was crapping out on me the other night and I've been really busy since. XD  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:14 am
fuKurohane
I'd say have her start in mortal form then reveal herself once he starts getting aggressive - he won't turn down a fight! And a curse could be fun - but I guess it depends on what you had in mind?

She's only got her curse of blood. The cursed will start bleeding from existing orifices like nose, eye, ears, and existing wounds might start to ooze too. It's painless but creepy and will stop after a couple of hours.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:23 am
Christopher Johnson
For Skada! Kepo's wandering around the edge of the graveyard, though he doesn't know it.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21410711

Sorry it took me so long, Gaia was crapping out on me the other night and I've been really busy since. XD

No worries smile I tagged you back!  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:40 am
Yes, that would very likely set him off :'D
You want to start or shall I?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:06 pm
fuKurohane

Either way, I can't start anything tonight but I could try tomorrow if you want to.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:59 pm
fuKurohane

Fail... Do you think you could start us off? I forget how mushy my brain gets after working the weekend...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:49 am
Trying to handle some of the tags that have been sitting for a while today...

* = all RPs tagged for now

All tagged: Blota, Viverri (none open), Skugga, Mazi, ArunĂ¡, Skada

Tags for:

Tu *
[X] (Tu, Kusu'Masanna)

Veri *
[X] (Nemanja'janan, Veri)

Hantan
[X] (Hantan, Fenja)

Msrah *
[X] (Msrah, Rashida, Naliah)
[X] (Jamila, Msrah)

Skuld
[X] (Skuld, Dubu'mwana)  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:31 pm
Tags for:

Skada *
[X] (Skada, Kepo)
[X] (Skada, Itzal'Iah)

Skuld/Urd *
[X] (Skuld, Urd, Kejeli)

Added Skada's cert. Still need to tackle Hantan... and Veri.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff