Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:17 pm
Name: ???
Stage: Cub
Lineart: Standing Female
Parents: ? x ?
Domain: Endings
Have you had your quest approved? Yes
Description: Grey base, markings in other colors (see Colors below) that fade into the base grey. Her extremeties (wings, tail, paws?) should also fade out, being translucent though not invisible. CC edits.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Colors
How many gods do you own? 2
Required RPs: N/A

Name: ???
Lineart: Walking Female
Domain: Klipspringers
Description: Horns like image below. Everything else CC.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Klipspringer horns

Name: Dam V'Afaer
Stage: Adult
Lineart: Standing Male
Domain: Blood Ties
Description: Recognizable to those who knew his mortal form, but his markings should now be creeping up his limbs towards his body & face, as if they are chains or ropes to confine him. CC edits.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Mortal uncert
Required RPs:
1. So Big Already!
2. Something New and Different
3. Flirtations Abound
4. Calm Before the Storm
5. Seeking...what?
6. Prone to Anger
7. Wash the Anger Away
8. Family Reunion
9. Dust in the wind
10. You've Got to be Kidding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:59 pm
Name: Colche
Parents: n/a
Domain: Cheetahs
Description: Very slim cheetah like lioness with a cheetahs tail her ears should be small and pointed forwards, she should have a very happy, serene expression on her face. Her eyes are a perfect soft blue. She has jet black hair, with a slightly blue sheen, which is very long and falls all the way to the ground. She has pure white wings with black tips, the wings are very large and open. She is coloured like a king cheetah, see colche soa for markings / colour palet, her tummy should be light tan and her fur golden brown, black king cheetah markings . I'd like some delicate pretty 'princess' like jewellery but the design of this is up to the colourist entirely. She is ascending from a current soa cheetah Colche. I'd like it if her 'raised paw' was raised a little further as if she were about to take a step, her claws on her front paws should be visible and should be coloured black. See refs.
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/soas/big/colchesoa.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/Colche/colchebig5done.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/Colche/colche75.jpg
https://www.castleintheair.biz/shoppe/Galleries/Large/Dresden Trims/New/large_white_wings.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/Colche/cheetah-king.jpg
http://www.the-little-things-in-life.co.uk/images/productpics/l/e2022ss.jpg
How many gods do you own? : 6
Required RPs: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=4289203
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=5431005
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=3416185#64712392
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=3524905
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=3608773
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=3691379
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=3697493
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10584377
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10617455
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11940557  

Syrius Lionwing

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:15 pm
Name: TBD
Lineart: Standing female
Domain: Whirlpools
Description: Would definitely have-

A mischievous smile with a slightly cocked brow.
Shortish curly/wavy hair pushed to one side, messy curls. Wavy tail, both gently fade into white at the ends. White streak in hair. Hair colour slightly lighter or darker than body please.
A rusted ships anchor wrapped around her neck/shoulders - not too large but still impressive, something she could feasibly drag - though she won't always have it on her.
Wing shaped fins pressed kinda close to her body to help with swimming.
Dark grey eyes.

CC elements-
Her base- Some grey/blue/sea colour for the base, she is CC pattern/colour wise, But I think I'd like either some white/surf markings or more so her coloured like a whale or a shark/fish would be awesome or something. Blue Marlins are strong swimmers so maybe that.
Any other ship/wreckage stuff is cool, maybe a seaweed bracelet or anklet?
Extra fluff on ears/paws/elbows, curlier fur?

Reference Image(s), if applicable: Really rubbish ref
Blue Marlin
Rusty anchor
Hair ref 1 (perfect example)
Hair ref 2
Are you an SoA god newbie? nope

or

Lineart: Standing male
Domain: CC
Have you had your quest approved? N/A
Description:
Are you an SoA god newbie? nope
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:17 pm
Name: Rythulian
Lineart: Walking female
Parents: N/A
Domain: Journeys
Have you had your quest approved? Yep
Description: Mainly whites and golds, some sand tints here and there. She is based on the Rythulians from Journey, specifically the 'white cloak' version with full golden embroidery. No wings, but has a long cloth scarf wrapped around her neck. If you're feeling ambitious, a hood also of matching cloth? Maybe a sleeker, minimalist look? No head tuft, and I wouldn't say no to some dusty sand floating around her paws. Also I don't know if this level of edits is okay—is there a way to have her facing more forward? Like without the little head turned back to the right? If not it's okay, but I'd love it if it could be done.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [x] <-- Main ref
[x] [x] [x] [x]
She should be based on either version of the 'white cloak'. Technically should be the very tall 'ancestor' one with pale markings, but I like the golden markings on the smaller white ones, so those are what I did on the ref.
How many gods do you own? One.

ShinosBee

Nerd

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:19 pm
Name: TBA
Parents: N/a
Domain: Constellations
Description: There is going to be a lot of CC to this, but I would like a base color of a very dark blue that fades into a grey/black like a night sky. He should have little stars that are connected to form constellations over his body. I would like the wings to be a black with "shooting stars" on them. His eyes would be a very deep purple. Other than this, he is yours to CC.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: n/a
How many gods do you own? 0
Required RPs: n/a

Domain: Astrology
Description: This female is completely CC

Lineart: Standing Female
Domain: CC
Have you had your quest approved? CC
Description: This female is completely CC
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:40 pm
Name:Astraea
Lineart: 2nd Update
Domain: Chastity
Description:She needs to have an innocent and pure look about her. A pale palette of whites, golds, and creams. Definitely a white base. Maybe a glowy look? A soft shy expression, with kind eyes. I kind of want her hair to be semi long and maybe braided a little with gold strands weaved into it? Only what you're comfortable with.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: link Insipiration Inspiration2 Wing Inspiration 2 Wing Inspiration

Lineart: Standing
Domain: Vulnerability
Description: He just needs to have a vulnerable look about him. I was thinking something pastel like but if you think of something that is too good to pass up you can CC him. smile

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:57 pm
Name: Dysini'mbus
Domain: Pregnancy
Description:
Take Dysi's mortal form and ascend him. He is a cheerful, loving male, who has a lot of children whom he loves, so nothing dark.
Fluffy leopard tail.
Maybe big fluffy angel wings? White or pink? (or TINY fluffy wings)
A flower crown.
Wavy, flowy hair (still short, like the leopard male lines)
Everything else cc <3 but I'd like him to be fairly simplistic.

Dysi Uncert
How many gods do you own? 1
Required RPs:

1 [PRP] Entertain me plz... Arr and Dysi
2 [PRP] Keeping Warm On a Cold Day (Mihika & Dysi)
3 [PRP] Interrupted Tears (Shani, Dysi)
4 [LOG] Curiosity. (Dysi & Matope)
5 [LOG] Life Changing Gambol (Nimhglas & Dysi)
6 [Log] Beating the heat Mzio/Dysini'mbus
7 [LOG] Oooky Spooky Blackness (Dysini'mbus & Thi'Butte)
8 [LOG] Let's Talk Lionesses and Leopardesses (Dysi & Jasiri)
9 [LOG] What do you mean you can't hunt? (Xenia & Dysi)
10 [LOG] On the Topic Of Love (Elua & Dysi)
(If any of the RPs are not able to be counted; he has 55 more)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:02 pm
Name:
Ausra
Stage:
Adult
Parents:
??? X ???
Domain:
Aurorae
Have you had your quest approved?
Yes
Description:
Mostly CC
The only specifics I have is really long, flowy mane and tail ,and for jewelry and things, the stones in the ref, and a really pale base coat -w-
Inspiration 1
Inspiration 2
Labradorite
Moonstone
How many gods do you own?
None

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:08 pm
Name: Akakios
Lineart: Sitting Male
Domain: Tolerance
Description:
See ref by Fu, the only thing that needs a bit of changing is that the feathers are supposed to both be on the earring
- He has a creamy spot on the back of each ear
- The marks on his paws are roman designs, feel free to play around with them
His eyes are a dark brown color
Wings - Feathered, and folded; orangey and yellowish (Kinda like how Fathers' wings are, only slightly smaller)
Tail - Thick, leopard-style tail (Denial's tail is what I'm looking for in level of thick/fluffy)
Mane - Thick and fluffy, extra fluffy on top and in the front so that it hangs over his right eye (The background one)
Items - Same as in the ref, only the feathers are both on the earring, the greenish one is smaller
The engraving on the bracelet is the face of a lion
Misc. Edits - An unhappy or pensive expression, like in the Fu Ref or similar to Spirits or Drought
He has thicker/fluffier fur than a normal god
Art by Fu (Only thing is that one of the feathers is not where it's supposed to be)
Fluffy feathers
Example of Roman designs seen on his front paws
How many gods do you own? 1 (Messengers)
Required RPs: -  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:14 pm
User Image
Lineart: God First update (sitting down male)
Domain: Deductions
Physical Description:
Eyes: Shades of robin-egg blue/ light blue /light grey
Main Body Colour:
- Dark Black (little bit darker then what is in the reference)
Secondary Colour: (aka markings and mane/tail hair colour)
- Tan/Cream
Pattern:
- Question marks (small like freckles) back paws, at the tip of his tail, and ears.
Hair Colour: Tan/Cream

Items:
- spyglass around his neck (i.e. vines, sticks, mirror glass if modernized item is not allowed)
- cloth head accessory
- a bowl of steaming light brown liquid (aka somewhat like tea) in front of his paws. ( bowl = either pottery or stone)
- can you do custom familiars? I would like a wild dog or wolf cub. if not custom is it okay to have a familiar from the lines provided by the shop?
Body Edits:
- Dog tail (fluffy)
- serious/ bored mouth/eye expression
- curly mane/ tail hair
How many gods do you own? 1.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:43 pm
Name: Ubinafsi
Domain: Selflessness
Description: My lion, Ufisadi, reborn as a god. His markings are up for your interpretation on his other side, as they are not symmetrical. I would like for the blue markings on his legs and face to glow, as well as permeate the dark grey markings they touch (the four 'socks' on his legs and the marking on his nose) with tribal/rune like markings. His mane and tail should have faded blue streaks (the same blue as his markings) placed CC. He should have the horns of a Lechwe that start at the base in blue and fade to the color of his mane at the tip. The mane itself should be a bit fluffier than usual, but not messy in appearance. More body, but very well kept and neat. the same goes for the tail. His expression should be kind but a bit sad. A pendant should hang on his chest in the shape of a bleeding heart, the cord should disappear into his mane when he's old enough.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Ufisadi, Lechwe, Another Lechwe, One More Lechwe, Something like this for the pendant necklace, but without the skull. Very rough ref
Required RPs:

Please note! Tetemeko is undergoing a simplified revamp. Should you roll me and pick her I'll be faster about making them. Namely it won't be so three dimension-ee. I'd still like cracks and rocks on her paws, maybe some bone here and there, but no gaping cavernous rock holes on her.

Name: Tetemeko
Lineart: Second update for cub/adol, first update for adult
Domain: Earthquakes
Description: Her expression is a stern one, furrowed brows and a frown. No teeth bared, though - she's serious, not angry. Brown base with semi-dark green eyes with off-white/yellow. Inner ear is a brownish-yellow, nose is a light brown. Her 'mane' is orange and yellow, mimicking magma, that runs down her spine about halfway down her back. Her tail tuft is the same, which extends halfway up her tail. Her paws should be encased in rock, but should stil have a paw-ish feel to them. There should be a large crack in her body, starting under her jaw and going down her chest, under her front leg, down her side, and finishing on her rear leg. This crack should look as three dimensional as possible, like there's actually a hole in her. Bones should be visible and cracked, and the deepest parts of the hole should glow with magma. Her base brown, nose, eyes, and inner ear color can all be grabbed from the ref. The stone feet, the crack in her chest, her mane, her bones, and the magma are up to the colorist to decide what looks best/however they need to color it.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Very rough ref
Required RPs:None

Name: Bidii
Lineart: Second Update
Domain: Zeal
Description: She should have a huge grin, an excited look to her eyes.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: CC other than what is stated above.
Required RPs:None  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:15 pm
Name: Liuxingyu
Stage: Perma-adol
Lineart: CC
Parents: N/A
Domain: Lakes
Have you had your quest approved? Yup!
Description: I have an SoAsia wolf that I would like to have "converted" into a goddess! :3
Edits:
- Her tail could be one of two ways- a longer snow-leopard style tail, or a lion's tail with a long, flowy, extended tail tuft that starts around mid-tail. I would still like to get the marking on her tail though.
- for "bangs"/a "mane": Keep the "default bangs" but tweak them a bit (maybe to be slightly curly or something?) Just to make them unique.
- Wings should be feathered, CC in color/design to fit with the rest of her. Bigger wings are cooler than smaller ones? <3
- Mimic the expression of the line's she's on. Be sure to get that orange color in her eyes. >w<
- Items or other edits are CC, just keeping in the general feel of her. If you can give her an Asian/Shinto feel, I would squee.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: *click* ((Cert can be provided if need be))
How many gods do you own? 1- gravity
Required RPs: N/A, she was never converted.  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:13 am
Name: Sliabh
Parents: ?? x ??
Domain: Family
Description: He is a very large male, liger-sized as a mortal so can he look generally big and muscular (but not fat) as a god?
- Base coat: Same as his mortal form, but with more scars (obvious old and long healed) and can he look older? Like a grandfather. Possibly going grey around his muzzle/paws and the edges of his ears, etc. A star-sparkle effect to his lower legs, as if he has stepped through a puddle of the universe. Pale stars on his front legs and brighter stars on his back legs, like the night sky at dawn and dusk, both fading away as they go up his legs.
- Mane/Tail: His mane is extra thick and slightly rough, kind of messy looking and falling into his eyes, down his chest and over his withers/shoulders. A braid or two would be good, as his mate used to braid his mane as stress relief. His tail fluff should also be thicker and longer than usual, going further up his tail. Can his tail also go down and then along the floor, like the standing female god on the 'Species Lines' example page?
- Expression: Serious and yet kind and understanding. Fatherly. Slightly world-weary as he has seen a lot of death, being from the Diseased pride.
- Wings: Feathered bird-style ones, large and strong looking (fluffy?), as if he could shelter his whole family with them. White base but with some nod to his coat colouring in a design would be nice, maybe blue toned fading (white - light blue - dark blue) on the tips? With the galaxy stars where the darkest blue is
If they can avoid covering too much of his body, would be good. (Is it possible to get uncerts with and without the wings?)
Reference Image(s), if applicable: alt lines uncert with scars & Original uncert - Galaxy on white fur (front legs) - Galaxy on black fur (back legs)
Required RPs: (Ascending mortal)
1 Home is where the Heart is
2 Unplanned return
3 You're the Home My Heart Searched For
4 A father's love
5 ѳ Guards at the Borders
6 ѳ Off duty smiles
7 ѳ Glorious revenge ... maybe.
8 ѳ A Little Big Decision.
9 ѳ Endless Days and Eternal Nights
10 ѳ A Proposal

*He has a lot more rps if any of these are void.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:49 am
Name: Fumbo'Malaika
Domain: Folk Magic
Description:
I would like for as she grows- her domain grows in to her. As a cub I would like her to look like a happy cub and as she grows she obtains various things that describe her domain. Her overall look basically looks like a lavender/black voodoo patch doll. Her hair as a cub is short and fluffy looking and as she grows her hair will be braided then dread locked. She grows a horn and as she grows, she will use it to hang her voodoo dolls. Her tail is big and fluffy looking. I'd perfer she have bat wings ( with the fingers ? like the goddess of sloth? ) Her colors are taken from her numa version located in a link below <3

I would like as she grows to obtain her edits.
Eyes: Glowing white throughout all her stages.
Cub : Happy expression, Growing a 'nub' as a horn with small wings and a fluff tail. With voodoo doll between her paws? Her hair is like her 'numa version'
Adolescent: Scared expression, her horn is bigger, she has a rope around her neck with a white star charm hanging from it. Her horn now has strings hanging from it. Her hair is half braided.
Adult: Scared/Sad expression, her mouth is sown together, she has long dreads like in the reference. Her strings that hang from her horn now have small voodoo dolls hanging from it resembling different animals. These are subjected to colorists suggestion and creativity. Her rope around her neck now has porcupine needles.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [ Edited ref] [ Color ref ] [ Doll Inspiration reference ]
How many gods do you own? None - 0

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:27 pm
Name: Siku'mtange
Lines: Standing Male
Domain: Diurnal Animals
Have you had your quest approved? yes
Description:
-gold eyes
-a annoyed, mean, aggressive face expression
-same mane style as his brother but black, the bangs will be longer and more bushy.
-orange/red body
-white muzzle, belly, chest like his brother
-white toes with black outlining on top
-black bird wings that are ratty/tattered looking
-black ear tips and if possible lynix cat type ears
-leg cuffs on all 4 legs, earring cuff on both ears, and tail cuff
-black Ocelot markings on the body like his brother but with black tiger strips down the legs from the ocelot markings and as they go down the leg they faid
-same stripping on the tail as his brother
-cougar muzzle marking like his brother
-scars
Reference Image(s), if applicable: his brother - got permission from kiya to ref her god as her god is going to be the brother and we wanted them to be simular.
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas