Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:20 pm
User Image My troll's going through a growth spurt!
Trolls Journal: Azrael Mortis
Stage: kid > teen
Type: semi-custom template 5
Growth rp: After certain events, Azrael decides to pay a visit to Psykgi Mentha in order to reconcile their friendship and learn more about her. The RP takes place over a week, DraconicFeline will be helping me out on this one.

Growth info:sorta reference Azrael’s hair has grown to the small of his back and remains fluffy and wild, generally, pushed behind him to keep it out of the way. His bangs are roughly cut to keep them out of his eyes. He wears a blue turtleneck colored in his flavor blood and his symbol in black. Over that he wears a black hooded long coat, stylized with a zipper that detaches part of the coat at the hip. The hood is lined with fur. His pants are pretty much ordinary black skinny jeans and a blue belt. Last but not least, knee high combat boots accented with blue. Other than that, surprise me!
Weapon: nothing for now:B
Powers: None  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:14 pm
Trolls Journal: Hemera Moachm
Stage: Kid --> Teen
Type: Full custom
Growth rp: Hemera processes everything that happened at the Royalist ball, and how the actions she witnessed v. her worldview will affect her mentality going forward. Covered in the Outside the Hive ORP.
Growth info: Hemera's got her hair done all nice n' curled and tossed over one shoulder, plus new, smaller glasses; her horns are now longer. She is also experimenting with eyeshadow in her own blood color. This is her face shape! Somewhat like an upside-down pear. :'>

Hemera wears a hooded, sleeveless jumpsuit now. Something like this. I would like for it to be a bit more of an obvious one-piece thing and look a little less sweat suit-y. Still having a semblance of pockets would be A+ though. The jumpsuit is gray, like her overalls were, with her symbol on the chest. Speaking of chests, she does not have any rumble spheres to speak of! So nothing to highlight there.
Shoes are up to you; something trendy but also can handle all terrain.
I'd like for her to loosely wear a sash around her waist much like Afryse's, but primarily in her blood color with his blood color as the snowflakes.
On one of her horns, she has a metal cuff bracelet. The metal is gray (it stands out against the horn better) and the jewel studs are in Elidae's blood color.

Weapon: Not shown!
Powers: Ice skin. Would prefer that it manifests only partially, like on only a portion of the side of her face to shoulder, maybe a little down the arm too. Just enough for it to be noticeable. :3a If the ice happened to cover her eye, it would be layered over kind of like this.

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:23 pm
Trolls Journal: Nahori Caviap
Stage: Kid -> Teen
Type: Premade
Growth rp: Outside the Hive ORP - All wrapped up in one neat little package, Nahori mulls over what it means to be a lowblood in a highblood dominated world. She vows to try and be strong. Nahori is far from completely grown up by any stretch, but for someone as awkward, shy, and afraid as her, this is an important step on the long and winding road to holding her head high.
Growth info: ((Note: Nahori has 4 finished 500+ word rps and multiple in progress 500+ word rps. If this is a problem, I'd be happy to submit her at a later time, but I wanted to take advantage of the current orp as a growth if possible.)) Template 2, please! Appearance - Nahori is still a relatively shy, sad, awkward troll at this point, so an expression to suit that would be great. She's also pretty flat chested and has a small nose. Everything else I believe is visible in the ref, but if not feel free to take liberties.
Weapon: modified vegetable peeler, not shown
Powers: n/a

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:27 pm
Trolls Journal: Elidae Bonbon
Stage: Child ---> Teen
Type: Full Custom
Growth rp: Outside the Hive, Elidae becomes conflicted and emotional, addressing her feelings and frustrations on events during and after the royal gala in Erilyn Awassi's hive.
Growth info: Elidae's growing from a cutie to a... slightly taller cutie!

body type: hourglass, but with slightly bigger hips.
pose/expression: She's super peppy and cheerful, so anything smiley/flirty/cute! Could have her doing a peace/scissor sign for all I care. :D

Face + make up ref: Elidae's eyelashes are black and so is her lipstick (blackblackblack), but she has a line of eyeliner in her blood color. Her horns curl back in a square form. I like the way her bow was drawn in her kid art! I'd love for it to be like that in teen! Hair is still wavy and choppy, but more stylized. I'd like her to keep the bangs, but not quite as blunt like when she was a kiddo. Her nails are painted, alternating between black and her blood color.

Outfit ref: This is pretty much what I have in mind, aside from the bows on the boots and her pouch thingamajig. Large black sweater, rolled up sleeves, shorts, kneesocks. Her boots have a pointed toe and heels. If you want to try to change up the bow thing going on on her boots and pouch design, have at it!

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:16 pm
Trolls Journal: Ganyma Callow
Stage: Teen -> Adult
Type: Custom
Growth rp: Ganyma will be meeting with his royalist sponsor, Sinter, and over a period of time will settle into his new lifestyle and routine. This will represent a change from Ganyma's activism to refocusing his goals on improving himself and his standing in the ALG.
Growth info: Either Gan's gladiaterror outfit or his casual wear would be great. I would eventually like to have art of both! No hurry though ;A; sorry for adding to your art pile, take all the time you need. Here is the reference. [x]

His fighting outfit is primarily tough leather where he's armored and lycra where he's not (+ troll horns for his spaulders. He's got colored jeans and a sports jacket w/ his classic Gan cowboy boots in casual! Please retain the deep neckline of his tanktop for maximum wrestle cleavage. You're the real champion here.
Weapon: Push gloves! Same as always but a little more outfitted/fancy in the ring.
Powers: I'm not 100% sure how or if to show his powers considering they tend to happen as a reaction to injury and it kind of looks like shifting gross flesh a la Ghibli. I'll think about thissss.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:41 pm
Trolls Journal: Alexin Flynnt
Stage: Kid --> Teen
Type: Full Custom, Art is already complete!
Growth rp: Alexin decides to get themselves out of their funk by asking Keoinx on a date. Whilst on the date, they think about things about the Empress's regime that seem wrong/they disagree with on a moral level, and decide that even if the rebellion is doomed, they might as well go along for the ride and be happy whilst they can, save as many others as they can.

DraconicFeline will of course, be playing Keoinx 8D
Growth info: N/A art done!
Weapon: N/A
Powers: N/A

(I'm assuming I'm counting a month right - it's past the time/date for me, at least!)  

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Doutei

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:05 am
Trolls Journal: Nucleo Glatte
Stage: Teen
Type: Premade Semi-custom Template 5
Growth rp:
Nucleo is confronted by Amonee over his spotty memory and eventually is forced to admit his secret problem. He's fiercely defensive of his messed up memory so this would be pretty emotional for him and he'd realize he has to grow up and find better ways to deal with it besides just avoiding it. He'd admit some of his anxieties and fears over his clone magic and Amonee could potentially explain his jadeblood to him, resulting in a memorable moment for both of them. Some stuff happened over the events of Bloodfest that will give Amonee a reason to demand some answers.

Growth info: Nucleo's general fashion is like a Starbuck's hipster. He's started wrapping a braid around his manbun to keep it more contained but still uses body paint to mark himself up like in his kid art. I'd prefer to keep the marks on his lower arms now though, since he's got short sleeves now! He's grown some facial hair but it's groomed at a decently tidy length and mostly just on his chin. Still growing facial hair as he's just a teen so sadly no full length hipster beard yet!

His outfit is inspired by this. The pants should be black (in true troll fashion), and he wears a belt with his symbol. If allowed I'd love the belt to have his symbol going all around like a pattern but I understand if that's not allowed. In that case I'm fine with it simply being a belt buckle. I'd like his V-neck shirt under his overshirt to be white. It's a little nod to his friendship with Amonee (Mr. White-dress)!

ref 1
ref 2
ref 3
Powers: His power is clones! I assume that drawing two Nucleos next to each other is a no-go.

idea 1: A dark silhouette of Nucleo's shadow forming behind him (could be a transparent gradient).
idea 2: Green (his blood color) smoke poofing around him, under the pretense this is a new clone being formed.
idea 3: Combination of ideas 1+2.

If you have a different idea I am open! I don't really know how to best illustrate cloning without simply drawing a second troll but I don't want it to be unfair! So I am open to any suggestions/ideas!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:15 am
Trolls Journal: Amonee Brycer
Type: Semi-custom (won from summer meta 2015), template 4 please!
Growth rp: I would like for Amonee to stumble upon The Eternity Emporium to meet Vrykol and learn more about the old jadeblood. He lives on Busthind and journeys around a lot so I figure it isn't completely strange for him to find the shop eventually. Ideally, he will have to face the concept of mortality by learning about the services her shop provides which will inspire him to leave his mark on the world through his daylight paintings. He will begin to work towards a legacy of art to leave behind.
Growth info: Visual ref! He should have an elegant feel to him and a peaceful and happy expression. He has a thin lean body but is taller than average. His eyebrows are still thick and his face is fairly androgynous-looking. He wears lipstick but no other makeup.

The clothes are inspired by this but shorter. The hair is based on this! I don't mind if you mess with the sandal design as long as they keep the pink flower on it somewhere. The sakura petal choker is from Nucleo and is made of rose quartz like so! You can play with the length of the black to white gradient cloth wrapped around him but ultimately I would like the dress part to be black.
NEW REF FOR THE SAKURA CHOKER: link

Yamashii

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:31 pm
Trolls Journal: Rastin Morden
Type: Semi-custom
Growth rp: I really don't have much of an idea, but bear with me with this... Small idea.

The scenario I'm suggesting is him venturing out into New Hemisect City for supplies and witnessing a young troll of low-blood color being attacked by older trolls. Because he has a soft spot for young children, Rastin would feel far more inclined to step in and try to figure out why the older trolls are attacking the kid. To make it more interesting, the older trolls could be purplebloods who expect Rastin to be like minded. However, Rastin already believes that all trolls are equal (including mutantbloods) and finds the need to squabble about blood color ridiculous, but on the same token, doesn't want to do or say anything that might get him into huge trouble.

So, the basic dilemma is (from Rastin's perspective)-

"I've already stepped in to disrupt the situation, but this has put me at odds with older trolls of my blood caste. They want to hurt this child because they're of a low blood caste and probably in the wrong part of town, which I find grossly immoral. However, if I express that and try to escape with this kid, I could get my a** handed to me. I don't want to get hurt and I don't want this child to get hurt for such a stupid reason, what am I going to do?"

From there, he can either decide to allow the other purplebloods to hurt the child and effectively side with the rest of society, or speak up about what he truly believes in and try to help the child escape. (Which would be the latter, because he's not going to step back and watch the kid get beaten. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if he did that)

Growth info:

> Base 7, please!
> Keep his horns about the same.
> Despite the ref below, keep his expression as disinterested and judgmental as always, please. He thanks you.
> HAVE A REF? *I don't know if he can be this fancy as a teenager. If he can, this new shiny cloak will be a huge splurge for him. (You know, the only super fancy thing that he will allow himself to buy solely because he's a purpleblood and oddly enough, he wants to be a shiny purpleblood)  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 12:06 am
Trolls Journal: Iiiiiiiit's Sascha!
Stage: Kid => Teen
Type: It was never specified in the OHC prize thread soooo if I had to pick a base I'd go with #5
Growth rp: I want the back half of my son's body to get torched. I'm not picky or attached to any specific concept. Sascha is most likely to be taken down by his desperation for validation. A scenario confronting him with helmsmen would be ideal. (I'll natter about this at length with Sypon at a later date.)
Growth info: Heerree The only blatant difference being that I'd like him to have bright red painted fingernails. Also while he's not explicitly a gross person, he also doesn't take the time to change his bandages as often as he should. As a result they're probably a little rough looking. He's also missing both of his lovely eyebrows.
Powers: Telekinesis--the "energy" appears red  

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:30 am
Trolls Journal: Luxara Seleni
Stage: Teen -> Adult
Type: Full custom
Growth rp: "Dianea" and Kursha are both at the coliseum For Reasons (not seeing if there will be Gan matches that day nope), Kursha follows her into the woods after noticing her again, sees her stop by Luxara's old hive, s**t ensues. Words will happen. Time for the clash over all the unaddressed issues.
Or: Luxara finally deals with her demons, feat. Kursha Vidari.
Growth info: Luxara finally achieves the "action hobo" look. Luxara's hair has gotten longer, wilder, and her coat has gotten even more ragged inthe meantime. The sleeves are starting to shred, and to keep the coat tails from tattering further, she'll be having a sash tied around to keep it from being near the ground. Her coat has been tugged up and droops over the sash some, if that makes sense. She's finally switched her skirt out for pants, though she's still wearing the same damn boots. Boots can be worn out some. She has a tank top on, as per usual, though can be of a different cut than before (like a wider neckline and/or thinner straps, whatever works)
She's also wearing some cool-a** long gloves.
Height-wise, she hasn't grown at all, but her horns have gotten taller.
Please include her artifact, if possible!
I have visual refs here, here, and here.
(Obviously hair doesn't have to be as ridiculously long since hair probably doesn't grow that fast)

Weapon: Crossbow; exact same as the military one she's had for sweeps.
Powers: N/A  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:25 pm
Ancestor Name: The Luchador
Ancestor Concept: Ganyma’s notoriety will come in the form of his fighting prowess and the ideals that come with the idea of luchadores and professional wrestling (literally and symbolically). I hope to grow his esteem in the ALG, and continue him down a road where he represents dramatic face/heel ideals and the great honor and integrity that fighting and matches represent in lucha and on Alternia.

Sypon
Approved! Ganyma must complete 10 ancestor-related roleplays, and 20 ancestor-related battles before he can be submitted for growth.

Sypon
Vice Captain

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 11:38 am
Lavender Hues
Trolls Journal: Rastin Morden
Type: Semi-custom
Growth rp: I really don't have much of an idea, but bear with me with this... Small idea.

The scenario I'm suggesting is him venturing out into New Hemisect City for supplies and witnessing a young troll of low-blood color being attacked by older trolls. Because he has a soft spot for young children, Rastin would feel far more inclined to step in and try to figure out why the older trolls are attacking the kid. To make it more interesting, the older trolls could be purplebloods who expect Rastin to be like minded. However, Rastin already believes that all trolls are equal (including mutantbloods) and finds the need to squabble about blood color ridiculous, but on the same token, doesn't want to do or say anything that might get him into huge trouble.

So, the basic dilemma is (from Rastin's perspective)-

"I've already stepped in to disrupt the situation, but this has put me at odds with older trolls of my blood caste. They want to hurt this child because they're of a low blood caste and probably in the wrong part of town, which I find grossly immoral. However, if I express that and try to escape with this kid, I could get my a** handed to me. I don't want to get hurt and I don't want this child to get hurt for such a stupid reason, what am I going to do?"

From there, he can either decide to allow the other purplebloods to hurt the child and effectively side with the rest of society, or speak up about what he truly believes in and try to help the child escape. (Which would be the latter, because he's not going to step back and watch the kid get beaten. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if he did that)

Growth info:

> I would like his growth quest to be a solo quest, please!
> Base 7, please!
> Keep his horns about the same.
> Despite the ref below, keep his expression as disinterested and judgmental as always, please. He thanks you.
> HAVE A REF?* / Not shiny ref
*I don't know if he can be this colorful/fancy as a teenager. If he can, this new shiny cloak will be a huge splurge for him. (You know, the only super fancy thing that he will allow himself to buy solely because he's a purpleblood and oddly enough, he wants to be a shiny purpleblood)

Quoting this because I can't edit my original post anymore!  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 10:27 am
Trolls Journal: Adamaz Karoth
Stage: Teen
Type: Semi-Custom (template 7)
Growth rp: Adamaz, while he reflects on what others think of him in the Fluid Redistribution Center (as he is wont to do), begins to forge a relationship with drones at the Fluid Redistribution Center – names, personalities, and goals. And when a dangerous accident occurs, his new friends are sent off into the danger, and he risks his safety to protect them, awakening his powers in the process. Characterways, this will be an evolution to Adamaz’s ideals about endurance of hardship. Rather than endure for its own sake as a defense mechanism, he will learn to endure for the sake of others, even so far as enduring for his own beliefs.
Growth info: His outfit and style don’t really change; he’s a creature of habit, and Papa Roach will always insist on his garbo salvaged hand-me-downs. Still the ratty zip-up hoodie, still the torn old jeans and falling-apart sneakers. Just..taller.
Weapon: A shiny, shield in the shape of his symbol.
Powers: Crystal creation and manipulation (Defense B)  

Wizardy Herbert

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:00 pm
"WHOOPS IM SORRY IM NOT RDY YET  
Art & Growths

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items