c h o k e c h a i n z

No, just me scuttling around for right now

Dangerous Bloodsucker

10,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Pinko Sacredheart
I'm not sure if you've heard yet but zOMG returns tomorrow!!!! I know its been a long time and I'm not sure if you're still around much let alone up for all the old awesomeness we used to do together but this is just to let you know I'm still alive and this thread is going to be alive again as well. If you're still around and up for more future awesomesauce SMEB adventures and events in the future then feel free to scuttle in and throw some confetti around~

If I've quoted you or missed your name by mistake I apologize, its a little difficult to find the information of all my regular helpers when some are no longer around or some have changed their names. The names are in no particular order either.

User Image

Aki Mui

Dark Angel Ara

Bearman George

Whirlpoolriding

vane_art

SilverSeptember

Love Vamped

pinkbubblestarz

Utsuha Moon

pinkbubblestarz

Ivan Russ

snowqueenholly

Kunopegos

Insane March Hare

UGH I MISS SMEB //screams classified_fu

tanatolis's Waifu

Adorable Sweetheart

15,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Whirlpoolriding
Pinko Sacredheart
I'm not sure if you've heard yet but zOMG returns tomorrow!!!! I know its been a long time and I'm not sure if you're still around much let alone up for all the old awesomeness we used to do together but this is just to let you know I'm still alive and this thread is going to be alive again as well. If you're still around and up for more future awesomesauce SMEB adventures and events in the future then feel free to scuttle in and throw some confetti around~

If I've quoted you or missed your name by mistake I apologize, its a little difficult to find the information of all my regular helpers when some are no longer around or some have changed their names. The names are in no particular order either.

User Image

Aki Mui

Dark Angel Ara

Bearman George

Whirlpoolriding

vane_art

SilverSeptember

Love Vamped

pinkbubblestarz

Utsuha Moon

pinkbubblestarz

Ivan Russ

snowqueenholly

Kunopegos

Insane March Hare

UGH I MISS SMEB //screams classified_fu

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
❤ me too.... emo

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
I literally fell asleep while wandering around Gold Beach last night..I just got done spending the last 3 hours doing all my homework for tomorrow night so I can just play all day today until night class biggrin

I'm currently live on the Discord server if you want to join me there. And I'm going to be on the Landshark server in zOMG just derping around. Feel free to join me!

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Whirlpoolriding

Dark Angel Ara

Good to see you're both still around emotion_bigheart

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
ANNOUNCEMENT

I am planning to have a practice run with my helpers and potential helpers tonight at maybe 11:30PM or midnight. Time can be edited if needed. Its so late because I've had a long evening of class and need food and time to relax before doing a SMEB that may take a while.

For those who want to SMEB and aren't a helper: This THURSDAY I will hold one, possibly two, public runs made up of helpers and those who want to join. The times will be noon PST and 3 or 4PM PST depending on what time the first run will be finished. If you're interested in either please post here. This goes for both helpers and smebbers. Thank you!

Vxnea's Bae

Sex Symbol

14,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
PINKO LITTLE HELPER REPORTING TO DUTY

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Ivan Russ

emotion_kirakira -huggles- <3

The late time works for you?

Vxnea's Bae

Sex Symbol

14,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
Pinko Sacredheart
Ivan Russ

emotion_kirakira -huggles- <3

The late time works for you?

You are in PST time, right? I have to check if it's 4 or 5 hours behind since I heard timezones changed again

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Ivan Russ

Yesh yesh

Duck

Pinko Sacredheart

I am planning to have a practice run with my helpers and potential helpers tonight at maybe 11:30PM or midnight.

What do you mean by Helper?
If you're looking for people to assist you while teaching SMEBs I'm available, quite experienced with doing EB (quite a few hard clears and whatnot)

Vxnea's Bae

Sex Symbol

14,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
Pinko Sacredheart

Yes it'll be fine!

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
SpatulaPower

I mean I used to have regulars who would almost always be available to join me for teaching runs and help me run events. I called them my Helpers and some are still around thankfully.

I know I have 2 of them coming for sure so that's 3 of us for a crew so far. Not sure if any others are joining yet. Tonight is more to work off the rustiness and try to get back into the swing of things. If there's room I wouldn't mind having you along, just keep in mind I do SMEB a little differently than most people do and since we're kind of starting from scratch after a couple of years things may be a little slow and clumsy at first.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff