• Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
The Thaumaturge

Thank you ;u;

Friendly Sweetheart

Pinko Sacredheart
xRicey

Aww thank you again! I'd love to have you along for help. Its been so long though that a public run won't be done right away, I need to do a few private practice runs so I can get everything worked out again. Plus I need to see if there's any other bugs and problems besides the old ones that used to occur. I may have you join one of the private ones. I'm going to try and do one tomorrow and it may take a while to get through considering I'm a little rusty, as are others I'm sure.

This whole week has been nothing but nostalgia so crewing for smeb again makes me happy. User Image
I'll be online later in the evening after work so I might miss the private run. We do have plenty of time to crew so if we happen to see each other or have the time then we can definitely crew. heart

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
pinkbubblestarz

Hey bubble! I'll let you know when they'll start up again :3

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
xRicey

Its good you've had a whole week to enjoy it, I just discovered it all today. I'm still waiting on a lot of replies to see whose still up to it and everything. I've just made a Discord channel for the thread but am trying to get it all fixed up for use. I'll post that info here when its ready.

ll Nanashi ll's Significant Otter

Beloved Lunatic

Pinko Sacredheart

Gosh, it's been so long, I didn't think anyone remembered me! ^^
I'd love to go on some more smeb runs!
Thanks for inviting me emotion_hug

18,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
HOLY CRAP THE THREAD LIVES

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
SilverSeptember

Of course I didn't forget you :3 I'll always invite you if you want to come emotion_hug

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Honey Sticks

Yep biggrin

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
The Discord server for the thread has been created!! If you have an account feel free to join us, if not then make an account and join us anyway. Its supposedly way less laggy than skype and made for gaming and chatting at the same time.

Click Me

Enjoy!
Pinko Sacredheart
The Discord server for the thread has been created!! If you have an account feel free to join us, if not then make an account and join us anyway. Its supposedly way less laggy than skype and made for gaming and chatting at the same time.

Click Me

Enjoy!

just posting for future, never played smeb ( wasnt around at that time) but if its up in an hour, i may be interested in playing or later this week smile

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
A Beast Kiddd

Well it'll probably be later this week. I'm betting the servers are going to crash pretty hard tonight when it first comes back online. But no experience in smeb is exactly why I'm here :3
Pinko Sacredheart
A Beast Kiddd

Well it'll probably be later this week. I'm betting the servers are going to crash pretty hard tonight when it first comes back online. But no experience in smeb is exactly why I'm here :3

haha yeah i figured, i can make time as well so ill probably be back! I was around when SS was really the only latest extension (2011?) so i missed a bit, all my rings are 10-12 CL though and i have everysingle one so i believe im prepped up and ready to go haha, thanks also. This is kind of you.

chiipan's Husbando

Hot Superstar

52,350 Points
  • Snow Ninja 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
I just realized i was quoted x'D
Would love to go test but, im already joining another friend </3 gomen big sis~ Q~Q

Phantom

Pinko Sacredheart

I am alive eek

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
I'm on Landshark server currently :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items