Welcome to Gaia! ::

Receiver

Pinko Sacredheart
-Lustful_Lullabies-

I didn't even think of that possibility...oh dear, that would take quite a bit of work but thankfully I still have a good amount of charge orbs saved up to use. But its just for those kinds of possibilities that I won't be having a public run right away. I need to get a feel for everything again and see how they handle zOMG this time around. I will for sure be on tomorrow to check it out for myself. I'll also post in here if anyone else wants to just come explore with me.

Well I'm a lvl 10.0+ and I will be playing the minute it launches if it's a midnight launch. So I can always do that with you? And I will be buying a lot of orb doublers if they are available just in case.
I just subscribed to your thread. Going to keep a watch on this, and will hop into your smeb's accordingly once I sharpen the rust off my knives after re-playing a bit. Shallow Seas has been and is my jam. I also have a 5k kill Submarine Grunny and 500 kill Robofish quota to nearly complete. >____>
whee

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Pinko Sacredheart

<3
        glad to join you on a run!
        I'm so rusty though--it's been 4 years.
        zomg is coming back just as I'm graduating from college lol

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
-Lustful_Lullabies-

I found this while looking around the zOMG forums, this is a quote from Lanzer:

Quote:
"For the re-release of zOMG we will grant a starter ring for those who have sold off their rings in the past.

The sweetheart ring will also be back as it was once in the store.

Are there any specific rings you would like Gaia to sell, and why? How much should the ring cost?"

It seems like maybe things will be left as they were when we left possibly. I hope so. I'm not sure what time the launch is but I'll probably be checking in around midnight to see if its started. If you see me online feel free to PM or quote me in here. I'm also thinking of making a Skype account just for the SMEB thread so that way its easier to talk and keep track of people.

chronos phantom

Thanks! I'd love to have you along, I totally forgot about those quotas XD I have so much I need to remember and get back into.

Utsuha Moon

We'll work that rust off together, I'm trying to remember which damn rings I always had ._.
Tell me about it. Its coming back a week before I begin a serious career job that's going to make me only available on weekends starting March 21 x.x

Kazeroth's Kouhai

Newb

Pinko Sacredheart
Nyoooom

For now a public run won't be held until I can do a few with friends and other potential helpers. I'm a little rusty after a couple of years I'm sure and I want to see if there's any other bugs or problems besides the old ones that I need to worry about. I will have your name down for the first public run however so not to worry cat_3nodding

aight. thanks for putting me down
pretty sure everyone is rusty haha,
good luck with getting those pesky bugs/problems outta the system!

Receiver

Pinko Sacredheart
-Lustful_Lullabies-

I found this while looking around the zOMG forums, this is a quote from Lanzer:

Quote:
"For the re-release of zOMG we will grant a starter ring for those who have sold off their rings in the past.

The sweetheart ring will also be back as it was once in the store.

Are there any specific rings you would like Gaia to sell, and why? How much should the ring cost?"

It seems like maybe things will be left as they were when we left possibly. I hope so. I'm not sure what time the launch is but I'll probably be checking in around midnight to see if its started. If you see me online feel free to PM or quote me in here. I'm also thinking of making a Skype account just for the SMEB thread so that way its easier to talk and keep track of people.

chronos phantom

Thanks! I'd love to have you along, I totally forgot about those quotas XD I have so much I need to remember and get back into.

Utsuha Moon

We'll work that rust off together, I'm trying to remember which damn rings I always had ._.
Tell me about it. Its coming back a week before I begin a serious career job that's going to make me only available on weekends starting March 21 x.x

Well i don't have skype downloaded anymore but i could redownload it if that helps. See you there soon!

Adorable Bilge rat

29,740 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Bold Glow 150
Pinko Sacredheart

Hello Pinko!
I subscribed to your thread a long time ago when I was learning how to smeb from you in 2012. I also got my sinister scarf while crewing with you!

I just wanted to say thank you, and if you need someone to help out with smeb, I'd be happy to do so.

It's super exciting that zomg is coming back, and I think its really cool how you are keeping up with the smeb thing on its return!

Keep being awesome!

heart

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Pinko Sacredheart

rip.
        if my memory serves me correctly, I always brought
        Fire Rain, Hack, Mantis, and Slash. 2 buffs. Meat. Diagnose.
        Sometimes exchange Slash for Solar or FR for Fitness.
        Did we do things meatless?
        i may be more rusty than i expected
        my entire mind is just screaming "DMS DMS DMS DMS"

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
-Lustful_Lullabies-

I'll PM you and other helpers with the account name.

3,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
haven't been on in 7 years... so, total noob question: what is smebbing/smobbing/dms? a google search tells me nothing...

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Riixke

You're going to make me get all teary cat_redface

I really appreciate the offer, its so sweet :3 I'm excited as well and I thank you for the compliment emotion_bigheart The timing could be a little better though, I start a career job on March 21 plus I have night classes Mon-Wed. Weekends will be the only time available.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Utsuha Moon

Meat was only for DMS, not SMEB as far as I know XD I remember fire rain, slash, mantis, solar, diagnose...um..that's it ;u; I remember aki and ara always fought over coyote though

Modemus

SMOB is the underwater seas area where you fight through all the enemies to get to a certain point then quit. SMEB is the same as SMOB except you continue all the way through to the main boss and defeat it. DMS was a newer area where you went into a cave and fought blood bats and such while trying to navigate a maze of chambers until you eventually get to a graveyard area where you have sub-bosses and then on to the main huge boss. I've never finished DMS and I have little knowledge of it unfortunately..I only know SMEB and SMOB very well.

3,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
Pinko Sacredheart

SMOB is the underwater seas area where you fight through all the enemies to get to a certain point then quit. SMEB is the same as SMOB except you continue all the way through to the main boss and defeat it. DMS was a newer area where you went into a cave and fought blood bats and such while trying to navigate a maze of chambers until you eventually get to a graveyard area where you have sub-bosses and then on to the main huge boss. I've never finished DMS and I have little knowledge of it unfortunately..I only know SMEB and SMOB very well.

Oh wow, I guess they added in a lot more areas then eh? Thanks for the reply! ...looks like I have a LOT more to look forward to

Generous Decorator

13,075 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
Oh, yay Pinko. Nice to see you active as well. biggrin

Fashionable Explorer

12,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Hey Pinko! I'd be down for smeb runs 3nodding