Welcome to Gaia! ::

Receiver

Pinko Sacredheart
-Lustful_Lullabies-

If you can't make it to the 2PM run then its okay, a couple will be held this coming Thursday.

Thursday is actually really bad for me. LOL The 5 pm works, I just wanted to YM until then.

Weiss-san's Boyfriend

Ghostly Ghost

44,375 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
Do you decide the runs locations/times the day of? I'm busy today but would love to go tomorrow.

18,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Pinko Sacredheart
Currently on Air Fluff, at Gold Beach.

hey! do you have room for the 2pm run? smile

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
-Lustful_Lullabies-

Honey Sticks

Alright your names have been added.

The run is now full. We'll be on the Landshark server at gold beach at about 1:50PM PST. Meet at the screen above the null screen and wait there.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Ghostly Green

The location is always in gold beach. The server and times are what usually change and while I try to schedule them the day before I sometimes do it the day of, hours in advance, because I do have things that come up as does most people. I'm not sure yet if I'm doing a run tomorrow but Thursday there will be a couple of runs for sure.

Duck

Pinko Sacredheart

SpatulaPower

Are you available for the 2PM PST run today or no? If I quoted you and you're a helper, feel free to join the earlier one too. The early run will be practice.

I just woke up gonk

Kazeroth's Kouhai

Newb

Pinko Sacredheart

-Lustful_Lullabies-

Nyoooom

snowqueenholly

pinkbubblestarz

A Beast Kiddd

hinaichig0o

SpatulaPower

Are you available for the 2PM PST run today or no? If I quoted you and you're a helper, feel free to join the earlier one too. The early run will be practice.

still available? just came back from school lmao

No Hero

wooAHHohhh it's all back

welcome back!

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Nyoooom

Its okay. There will be a couple of runs tomorrow as scheduled, later in the day.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Kunopegos

Kuno<3333

Thank you ;u;
If you ever need help; I'm very experienced in smeb; just not the assigning parts. I'm pretty sure I have any and every ring possible most are level 10 :3

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Announcement

There will be no runs today. I am very tired and need to finish some homework for my class tonight.

That being said, there will be two runs tomorrow as planned. They will occur later in the day so more of you have a chance to join in.

The first run will be at 3:30pm PST.

The second run will be at 5:30PM PST.

The times are far enough apart that it should allow you to plan around it. If you have any questions feel free to quote, PM, or comment (beware my weird profile music if you try to go through there).

Start grabbing your spots now~

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Ceras Ryushi

Thank you :3 I'll keep you in mind for tomorrow if you're available. Keep an eye on the thread too, this is the first place I post to grab people when I need them.
Pinko Sacredheart
Ceras Ryushi

Thank you :3 I'll keep you in mind for tomorrow if you're available. Keep an eye on the thread too, this is the first place I post to grab people when I need them.

You're welcome; most often your 2-2:30 time range works best for myself; I'm EST and your later runs in going to bed >.< being an adult sucks sometimes

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Ceras Ryushi

I'm sorry ;n; I try hard to accommodate everyone and from the past couple of days, plus from what I remember, it was easier for some to have later runs because they have work and school during the day. The times do change every run though so maybe in the near future you can join us no problem ^ ^

I know what you mean. This is kind of my last week of freedom, I start job training next week and its like a 2hr commute there and back. I'm going to have to limit the runs to certain week days and only the weekends for about 6 weeks. Its hard adulting ;-;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff