Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
XxYoung DemonxX

You always know how to make me blush and feel giddy cat_redface

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm sorry to hear that my darling ;-; Honestly DMS scares the s**t out of la Pinko so I stay faaaar from it, I've only been inside when dragged by friends. I've tried it on my own and since I barely know anything about it I was always yelled at or kicked ;n; They wanted instant pro, which I am not..I've decided to only do it if the crew is mostly or all friends- tis safer and more fun uwu

Well then go ahead and pick either of the runs, though at this point there's a good chance there will be room in the second run as well possibly. Whichever suits your fancy my dear~ You know I'm always more than happy when you come with me on my little adventures emotion_bigheart

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
chelsea-chee

Oh I love the way you post! Shout, bright colors, lots of energy~ cat_4laugh I'll put you down for the 5:30 and keep you on a tentative list for the 3:30.

Its perfectly okay if you're still not completely reacquainted with zOMG, I make things as simple and easy as can be. I won't get angry at people for simple mistakes and I give plenty of directions anyway so no need to worry at all :3

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
0 SPOTS LEFT FOR THE 3:30PM PST RUN!!

3 SPOTS LEFT FOR THE 5:30PM PST RUN!

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Pinko Sacredheart
XxYoung DemonxX

You always know how to make me blush and feel giddy cat_redface

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm sorry to hear that my darling ;-; Honestly DMS scares the s**t out of la Pinko so I stay faaaar from it, I've only been inside when dragged by friends. I've tried it on my own and since I barely know anything about it I was always yelled at or kicked ;n; They wanted instant pro, which I am not..I've decided to only do it if the crew is mostly or all friends- tis safer and more fun uwu

Well then go ahead and pick either of the runs, though at this point there's a good chance there will be room in the second run as well possibly. Whichever suits your fancy my dear~ You know I'm always more than happy when you come with me on my little adventures emotion_bigheart
the group I am with now are quite nice if you want to tag along, we just went for a food break lol.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
XxYoung DemonxX

I'm afraid I can't since the first run begins in just over half an hour. I need to do some things before I glue myself to my laptop for the afternoon. Thank you for the offer though~

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Pinko Sacredheart
XxYoung DemonxX

I'm afraid I can't since the first run begins in just over half an hour. I need to do some things before I glue myself to my laptop for the afternoon. Thank you for the offer though~
no probs, message me when you wanna go though =D we can probably get a good group together.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
XxYoung DemonxX

Awesome, thanks :3

You still up for smeb or no then?

RubyRai's Wife

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Pinko Sacredheart

Aww, thank you!! I figure it makes me unique~

And I just got home from work so if there's still a spot for the 3:30 run I am totally down for it!!!

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Pinko Sacredheart
XxYoung DemonxX

Awesome, thanks :3

You still up for smeb or no then?
I'll go

Duck

Pinko Sacredheart

Well, I'll be in Gold Beach in Landshark I guess for the 3:30 one since that's coming up.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
SERVER FOR TODAY'S RUNS IS LANDSHARK

Adorable Bloodsucker

Pinko Sacredheart
1 SPOT LEFT FOR THE 3:30PM PST RUN!!

3 SPOTS LEFT FOR THE 5:30PM PST RUN!

hi waiting for what server, it may take a bit if its on a dif. server but I'm here checking biggrin , on landshark btw . no lag heart

Adorable Bloodsucker

Pinko Sacredheart
SERVER FOR TODAY'S RUNS IS LANDSHARK

oh nice see you in 5-6 mins

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
XxYoung DemonxX

5:30PM?

Shameless Shapeshifter