Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Pinko Sacredheart
Ruike Raka

Exactly, I'm picking out names now and I'm going to be quoting them here just to let them know I'm alive still and this thread isn't completely dead for good >:3

Yes we did and it was absolutely marvelous to have you along<3 Oh I've missed all my zOMG friends and everything we did. I can't recall anything else ever being that much fun on here.

Aww ! ^__^
I would be glad to tag along.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
xRicey

Thank you so much. That means a lot to me to hear that emotion_bigheart I know without my friends and their time and effort this thread would have died a long time ago. Countless times occurred where there was a glitch or problem and extra hours were put in and there were times when someone couldn't come at the last minute and someone would rush in to help as much as they could. If I can get at least some of them back and make some more wonderful memories then I'd be so happy and appreciative.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Ruike Raka

I would be very glad to have you join me again<3

Friendly Sweetheart

Pinko Sacredheart
xRicey

Thank you so much. That means a lot to me to hear that emotion_bigheart I know without my friends and their time and effort this thread would have died a long time ago. Countless times occurred where there was a glitch or problem and extra hours were put in and there were times when someone couldn't come at the last minute and someone would rush in to help as much as they could. If I can get at least some of them back and make some more wonderful memories then I'd be so happy and appreciative.

I would love to help out, so count me as a friend you can ask if you need an extra crew member. 3nodding

Kazeroth's Kouhai

Newb

sign me up for smebbing

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
I'm not sure if you've heard yet but zOMG returns tomorrow!!!! I know its been a long time and I'm not sure if you're still around much let alone up for all the old awesomeness we used to do together but this is just to let you know I'm still alive and this thread is going to be alive again as well. If you're still around and up for more future awesomesauce SMEB adventures and events in the future then feel free to scuttle in and throw some confetti around~

If I've quoted you or missed your name by mistake I apologize, its a little difficult to find the information of all my regular helpers when some are no longer around or some have changed their names. The names are in no particular order either.

User Image

Aki Mui

Dark Angel Ara

Bearman George

Whirlpoolriding

vane_art

SilverSeptember

Love Vamped

pinkbubblestarz

Utsuha Moon

pinkbubblestarz

Ivan Russ

snowqueenholly

Kunopegos

Insane March Hare

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
xRicey

Aww thank you again! I'd love to have you along for help. Its been so long though that a public run won't be done right away, I need to do a few private practice runs so I can get everything worked out again. Plus I need to see if there's any other bugs and problems besides the old ones that used to occur. I may have you join one of the private ones. I'm going to try and do one tomorrow and it may take a while to get through considering I'm a little rusty, as are others I'm sure.
id so be down!!

Receiver

Pinko Sacredheart

I'm really happy to see people are bringing back their old threads. I am wondering if I was ever on that list of people who you Smeb with, probably but I don't know. LOL
I would love to party with you. I am mostly 10.0+ but if they allow use to lower the level like they used to I would love it!

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Nyoooom

For now a public run won't be held until I can do a few with friends and other potential helpers. I'm a little rusty after a couple of years I'm sure and I want to see if there's any other bugs or problems besides the old ones that I need to worry about. I will have your name down for the first public run however so not to worry cat_3nodding

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

I'm down for smeb runs <3

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
snowqueenholly

Snow! I'm glad you're still up for it emotion_hug We gotta do some practicing to get back into our routine but I think we can do it easily enough.

-Lustful_Lullabies-

Its not impossible, you may have been at some point whether for a run or just an event. I've never had a big problem with people being a little lower than 10, we've done it before and sometimes one or two of us just has to have an extra buff to pick up the slack. I'd be happy to have you join us soon. I need to figure out whose still around and willing first, then I'll get everything moving for a first run and such.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Utsuha Moon

I was a little worried if you'd still be up for old times ;u; You're one of the oldest and most reliable friends/helpers I've got for this. You have no idea how happy it makes me to know you still wanna kick underwater butt with me

Receiver

Pinko Sacredheart
snowqueenholly

Snow! I'm glad you're still up for it emotion_hug We gotta do some practicing to get back into our routine but I think we can do it easily enough.

-Lustful_Lullabies-

Its not impossible, you may have been at some point whether for a run or just an event. I've never had a big problem with people being a little lower than 10, we've done it before and sometimes one or two of us just has to have an extra buff to pick up the slack. I'd be happy to have you join us soon. I need to figure out whose still around and willing first, then I'll get everything moving for a first run and such.

We also have to take into account we don't know 100% how they are doing the relaunch. They could start everyone off in the same place and you might have to go through the areas one by one. We have no idea.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
-Lustful_Lullabies-

I didn't even think of that possibility...oh dear, that would take quite a bit of work but thankfully I still have a good amount of charge orbs saved up to use. But its just for those kinds of possibilities that I won't be having a public run right away. I need to get a feel for everything again and see how they handle zOMG this time around. I will for sure be on tomorrow to check it out for myself. I'll also post in here if anyone else wants to just come explore with me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff