Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think Gaia should give zOMG! back?

Yes. 0.71 71.0% [ 71 ]
Nope. 0.01 1.0% [ 1 ]
Indifferent. 0.1 10.0% [ 10 ]
Poll Whore 0.18 18.0% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Updated.

08/10/2010 -- Aekea and Durem areas -> common threads list.
Reworded and removed some sections in the common threads section. Fixed typo in misconceptions thread. Made Ctrl + F feature for FAQ and section titles.

O.G. Lovergirl

Good job on thread. I read through some of the comments posted. I do agree with "need crew" threads, but if they want to create another thread about crewing, they have the right. You can't stop people from doing whatever they want even if it does tick us off. "The Common Thread" post you created is good, but redundant threads are going to go up anyway.

You've put a lot of effort into your thread and it shows. Again, good job.

Edit: In your first post, fix statement above "Can I ask you something?"
ICESYS
Good job on thread. I read through some of the comments posted. I do agree with "need crew" threads, but if they want to create another thread about crewing, they have the right. You can't stop people from doing whatever they want even if it does tick us off. "The Common Thread" post you created is good, but redundant threads are going to go up anyway.

You've put a lot of effort into your thread and it shows. Again, good job.

Edit: In your first post, fix statement above "Can I ask you something?"
Yeah, the first section is rather redundant. Yes, I'll fix that.

Thanks for your feedback.

Benevolent Codger

What appears to me to be a rather common misconception just came to mind: the idea that you lose something by pressing 'Awaken'. In many MMOs, players lose experience or money when they die, and thus it's often more advantageous to have another player revive you than to simply follow the normal process. In zOMG!, though, the only advantage between a RR1 Defib and pressing the 'Awaken' button is that it saves you the walk.

I think this misconception is the cause of a lot of the "Defib spamming" you see around, and it might warrant a mention in your guide... whee
Red Kutai

What appears to me to be a rather common misconception just came to mind: the idea that you lose something by pressing 'Awaken'. In many MMOs, players lose experience or money when they die, and thus it's often more advantageous to have another player revive you than to simply follow the normal process. In zOMG!, though, the only advantage between a RR1 Defib and pressing the 'Awaken' button is that it saves you the walk.

I think this misconception is the cause of a lot of the "Defib spamming" you see around, and it might warrant a mention in your guide... whee
Yes! You are too right, Red!
I think I will include this. Thanks for mentioning it! xDD(will link to your guide when it somes out)
User ImageUser Image
Bump bump bump~

When are you getting those banners, Jz? ;D
Queer Passions
User ImageUser Image
Bump bump bump~

When are you getting those banners, Jz? ;D

Soon! Apparently they are coming *real* soon.
User ImageUser Image
Legal bump.

Mega Hoarder

bump back to first page smile

Bashful Sex Symbol

jzmajor

If you'd like, I can make you some temporary banners. They wouldn't be fancy, since I have Picture It! on this computer and not Photoshop, but they'd be something.
Purple Pimp Crusader
jzmajor

If you'd like, I can make you some temporary banners. They wouldn't be fancy, since I have Picture It! on this computer and not Photoshop, but they'd be something.
Thanks for your offer. But maybe not yet.
However, if you want (not saying you have to), you could make some signature images.
Up to you really, I don't mind. They can even be crappy if you want. xD
RafiCat
bump back to first page smile
YAY!!! Thanks!! xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items