Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think Gaia should give zOMG! back?

Yes. 0.71 71.0% [ 71 ]
Nope. 0.01 1.0% [ 1 ]
Indifferent. 0.1 10.0% [ 10 ]
Poll Whore 0.18 18.0% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

mishyrawr
I think you should add the selling loot threads. ;p And...people post glitch threads here too. Link them to the zOMG bugs forum?

Hmm, I suppose so. Sure, why not.

Mega Fatcat

jzmajor
mishyrawr
I think you should add the selling loot threads. ;p And...people post glitch threads here too. Link them to the zOMG bugs forum?

And you spelled "Misconceptions" wrong... Just saying. You may now ignore my OCD. XD
mishyrawr
jzmajor
mishyrawr

And you spelled "Misconceptions" wrong... Just saying. You may now ignore my OCD. XD
Yeah, I thought I did. xP

Benevolent Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Thanks for doing this. I really hope it helps rid us of those threads that pop up time and time again like so many of the undead. Let us all wish for this to become all sticky and gooey.[/train of thought]
i have a fairy by my side
Thanks for doing this. I really hope it helps rid us of those threads that pop up time and time again like so many of the undead. Let us all wish for this to become all sticky and gooey.[/train of thought]
Thanks! I hope so too!
EPIC BUMP!!!

Rawr.
User ImageUser Image
Can you make a grammar note that the proper way to phrase it is 'unsoulbind' and not 'unsoulbound'?

Benevolent Codger

Queer Passions
User ImageUser Image
Can you make a grammar note that the proper way to phrase it is 'unsoulbind' and not 'unsoulbound'?

Oh, dear, yes. I believe I have a mild coronary every time I have to read the word "unsoulbounded". Like, just now... stressed
Hmm, yes. I will.
Maybe also spellbound too.

Sparkly Defender

This would be amazingly useful if noobs actually read it.
Flamethrower.x
This would be amazingly useful if noobs actually read it.
Well, that is the intention. I completely doubt it.
EPIC BUMP!!!

Rawr.

Dangerous Genius

Heh. The grammar of it all. There's nothing wrong with the word "unsoulbound," just in how it's used.

"Please unsoulbind the rings!"
"Sorry, rings will never be unsoulbound."

I've also seen "souldbound" as a misspelling.
Thard_Verad
Heh. The grammar of it all. There's nothing wrong with the word "unsoulbound," just in how it's used.

"Please unsoulbind the rings!"
"Sorry, rings will never be unsoulbound."

I've also seen "souldbound" as a misspelling.
Hmm, yes. Maybe in context would help.

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
for reasons concerning tldr, you should try promoting the ctrl + F feature (or for macs, the command + F feature)
smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces