Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think Gaia should give zOMG! back?

Yes. 0.71 71.0% [ 71 ]
Nope. 0.01 1.0% [ 1 ]
Indifferent. 0.1 10.0% [ 10 ]
Poll Whore 0.18 18.0% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Perfect Saint

Sadly, most people ignore stickies. You have to get your thread active (without going off topic) so it remains visible.
Myrielle
Sadly, most people ignore stickies. You have to get your thread active (without going off topic) so it remains visible.
Yes, well, with the addition of banners (coming soon) I hope people will stick around. I suppose if people ask questions to clarify their knowledge after, that'll help a bit.

Perfect Saint

jzmajor
Myrielle
Yes, well, with the addition of banners (coming soon) I hope people will stick around. I suppose if people ask questions to clarify their knowledge after, that'll help a bit.
That's probably how Bria's and Nespin's guides flourish aside from being constantly referred to by regulars to those people who need help. They and a few members conduct Q&A's within the thread.
User ImageUser Image
I got a warning for saying Gee tee eff of, make sure you take that out. I'm sure STFU won't be any better.

Also use mind ninja-sarcasm. Get your comments in but don't scare people away.

'You too Queerie' ... xD Brat.
Queer Passions
User ImageUser Image
I got a warning for saying Gee tee eff of, make sure you take that out. I'm sure STFU won't be any better.

Also use mind ninja-sarcasm. Get your comments in but don't scare people away.

'You too Queerie' ... xD Brat.
Hmm, yes. Maybe.

Lol, I thought you'd like that.

Benevolent Codger

You know, I'm actually rather fond of this; if we can keep it on the front page, perhaps it'll cut down on the redundancy of topics around here. Something tells me you already supposed as much, though, or you wouldn't have made the thread. sweatdrop

The only thing I can think of that I'd like to change is that you don't have anywhere to link to on the PvP and Pets suggestions; if we don't already have one, perhaps... Er... Someone should make a simple repository for zOMG! Suggestions. User Image

By the way, each time I read your guides I always have the same realisation; that is to say, I'm always impressed by your ability to sound offhanded without being utterly off-putting. Not entirely relevant to the topic-at-hand, but I thought it was worth mentioning. Well done, anyhow... sweatdrop

10,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Thank you for making a thread of what I was about to rant about
User ImageUser Image
Legal bump.
Red Kutai

You know, I'm actually rather fond of this; if we can keep it on the front page, perhaps it'll cut down on the redundancy of topics around here. Something tells me you already supposed as much, though, or you wouldn't have made the thread. sweatdrop

The only thing I can think of that I'd like to change is that you don't have anywhere to link to on the PvP and Pets suggestions; if we don't already have one, perhaps... Er... Someone should make a simple repository for zOMG! Suggestions. User Image

By the way, each time I read your guides I always have the same realisation; that is to say, I'm always impressed by your ability to sound offhanded without being utterly off-putting. Not entirely relevant to the topic-at-hand, but I thought it was worth mentioning. Well done, anyhow... sweatdrop
Awesome! Thanks for your feedback.
I was trying to find some PvP and Pets threads that didn't have lots of trolls and flaming in them, but I just couldn't find them. I think I might have to make them, like you say.

About your comment about being causal, maybe it's just my culture. I like in New Zealand, you see, and we have a pretty laid back way of life. There really isn't much stress and we joke around lots. I dunno. I tried to sound as formal as possible without being too much like a mother telling people off.

Bashful Sex Symbol

*will not make sheep jokes* >.>
A lovely guide- I hope it gets a ton of visitors and hopefully stems the tide of repeat threads. ^^

Perfect Saint

Talk about Ghi and Rage. People get confused by them often enough.

Here are relatively nice threads about them.
Ghi Boosts (More info in the Game Help)
Rage Rank

Talk about armor too. Armor System
And Aggro: Aggro Guide

For PvP, there is the official statements found in the FMI sticky in the archives.
For pets, I think you should post stalk the developers. Maybe, [ JK ] or Kuzuan.
Myrielle
Talk about Ghi and Rage. People get confused by them often enough.

Here are relatively nice threads about them.
Ghi Boosts (More info in the Game Help)
Rage Rank

Talk about armor too. Armor System
And Aggro: Aggro Guide

For PvP, there is the official statements found in the FMI sticky in the archives.
For pets, I think you should post stalk the developers. Maybe, [ JK ] or Kuzuan.

Hmm, yes. I knew the last two guides. But the first two: O____o;
I think I will include something like that in the next update. xD
Thanks for *more* of your help.
You are almost doing more than me! :O
This guide has been updated! xD

03/10/2010 -- Corrected the Soulbinding implementation dates. Added sections on Ghi and Rage.
Changed the title to a more demanding one.

As suggested, Aggro and Amour sections are coming.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff