Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think Gaia should give zOMG! back?

Yes. 0.71 71.0% [ 71 ]
Nope. 0.01 1.0% [ 1 ]
Indifferent. 0.1 10.0% [ 10 ]
Poll Whore 0.18 18.0% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Question to add:
Quote:
how do i save the game?

seen a lot of those lately =
MiIiyah
Question to add:
Quote:
how do i save the game?

seen a lot of those lately =
Aaah, yes. I was looking at one just like that the other day!
Thanks, I'll add that now.

Perfect Saint

I see a lot of people getting confused by the Repeatable Quests. How about a few words about them?
Myrielle
I see a lot of people getting confused by the Repeatable Quests. How about a few words about them?
Hmm, like, for example, "So and so keeps asking me to kill blah blah animated meh meh times. But I have already done the quest! Help?"

Something like that?
(With an answer?)
Hello, thanks about this. I also want to thank you for adding a link to me petition, I really appreciate it ^^
MinTheRedd
Hello, thanks about this. I also want to thank you for adding a link to me petition, I really appreciate it ^^
That's alright! I thought that I would seeing that it *needs* attention!

The only thing I don't understand is that the petition has over 1200 signatures, but Gaia hasn't said anything about it. x.x

Perfect Saint

jzmajor
Myrielle
Hmm, like, for example, "So and so keeps asking me to kill blah blah animated meh meh times. But I have already done the quest! Help?"

Something like that?
(With an answer?)
Yes. The answer should be thorough indicating the nature of the quest and the option to refuse or becoming a level too high for the quest to work. Maybe also a list of the repeatable quests and their areas and maybe their rewards for the sake of completion.
Myrielle
jzmajor
Myrielle

Something like that?
(With an answer?)
Yes. The answer should be thorough indicating the nature of the quest and the option to refuse or becoming a level too high for the quest to work. Maybe also a list of the repeatable quests and their areas and maybe their rewards for the sake of completion.

Yes. That sounds right. xD I think I'll do that.
Might take a while, however. I will have to do some research.

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
i KNEW i forgot something earlier!
a particular common misconception:
Quote:
devs are scary D:

tsk tsk. tis a shame other games give our devs the label 'superior & better than you so dont bother talking to me'

[edit]: find a way to promote the dev meets as well lol smile
MiIiyah
Quote:
devs are scary D:

tsk tsk. tis a shame other games give our devs the label 'superior & better than you so dont bother talking to me'

Hmm, good idea! xD
This guide has been significantly updated!

04/10/2010 -- Added to the common threads section. (What ring is the best?) How to save and logout. Repeatable quests and Devs and meets.

Perfect Saint

jzmajor
MiIiyah
Quote:
devs are scary D:

Hmm, good idea! xD
Weren't you afraid of the devs a week ago? wink
Myrielle
jzmajor
MiIiyah
Quote:
devs are scary D:

Hmm, good idea! xD
Weren't you afraid of the devs a week ago? wink
Hmm, was I?
I don't remember. I have always thought they were cool. Oh well. xP

Mega Fatcat

I think you should add the selling loot threads. ;p And...people post glitch threads here too. Link them to the zOMG bugs forum?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff