Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think Gaia should give zOMG! back?

Yes. 0.71 71.0% [ 71 ]
Nope. 0.01 1.0% [ 1 ]
Indifferent. 0.1 10.0% [ 10 ]
Poll Whore 0.18 18.0% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Fishy Character

Can I ask you something?
Area: Gold Beach
CL: 10.0
Question: So, I know a lot of people ask about the Wish Tree Visions, but I've been trying for months and having no luck. I can't seem to get the confirmation message for the Lighthouse to pop up... I got the other two (Windmill/Aqueduct) just fine... Is this a glitch or am I missing something?
Reihyan
Can I ask you something?
Question: So, I know a lot of people ask about the Wish Tree Visions, but I've been trying for months and having no luck. I can't seem to get the confirmation message for the Lighthouse to pop up... I got the other two (Windmill/Aqueduct) just fine... Is this a glitch or am I missing something?
Have you walked around the side of the lighthouse?
Does it say in your Tasks that you still have to find one more?

MiIiyah
i had issues finding this!
bump!!!
banners and such are coming along smile
YAY! You could also subscribe if you wanted. Then you just have to go to My Subscribed Threads.

Fishy Character

jzmajor
Reihyan
Can I ask you something?

I still have the descriptions... and when I visit the wish tree, I get the "No, I haven't found your visions" dialogue. I've tried going around to the right side, I can't seem to get over to the left. (That is to say, is it possible to go around the left side??)
Reihyan
jzmajor
Reihyan
Can I ask you something?

I still have the descriptions... and when I visit the wish tree, I get the "No, I haven't found your visions" dialogue. I've tried going around to the right side, I can't seem to get over to the left. (That is to say, is it possible to go around the left side??)
Hrmm. I think you may have a glitch, post in the Bugs Forum and see if someone else can help you. x.x
Sorry.
Bump ring RR4.
Updates.

21/10/2010 -- The banners that I paid for arrived! xD What to you think? Fixed a typo.
Bump.

What do you think I should change the poll to?
Any ideas?

Dangerous Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image
Can I ask you something?
Area: Lake Basken
CL: 5.0
Question: Does anyone know the times that Sister Saw comes out from the last update?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Demon Epix
User Image
User Image
Demon Epix
User Image
User Image
Can I ask you something?
Area: Lake Basken
CL: 5.0
Question: Does anyone know the times that Sister Saw comes out from the last update?

Demon Epix
User Image
User Image
Uh, Sister Saw doesn't have specific times that she spawns. She is, however, a extremely rare spawn.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image
RATS..
Demon Epix
User Image
User Image
Bump.

By the way guys, just because there is an even on, doesn't me we can treat z!F like Chatterbox.
Bump.
Boo at lag and complaining threads.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas