Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

scullylam
Princess-Orphelia
scullylam

*uses spoiler*
pretty much users not looked up the page to the stickies so they not seen this thread. if hq pushes a dev alert for this then it will pick up fast, but also there are spam/troll within this forum so it is okay this thread is going as is. and well, who knows how many users are in bed since it is a school night or playing the new gaia game to try something new and shiny. sweatdrop

Oh that pretty much explains things then. But at the same time, we don't want in spammers around either. We want this to run smoothly, right? Is that the new game, that they are meant to send us pm's about? I'm still waiting for mine. rofl By the time I get the pm, I'm probably not even gonna play it. rofl

xd yeah that is true and yep! most likely. i played it some and well, it doesn't keep your attention as long but at least the gameplay can be quick.

Oh I see ...The only game i play on here is slots, etc..Oh and resort world. I don't play games like zOMG or this new one. I lose interest too fast. Thanks for the tips luv. whee

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Princess-Orphelia
scullylam
Princess-Orphelia
scullylam

*uses spoiler*
pretty much users not looked up the page to the stickies so they not seen this thread. if hq pushes a dev alert for this then it will pick up fast, but also there are spam/troll within this forum so it is okay this thread is going as is. and well, who knows how many users are in bed since it is a school night or playing the new gaia game to try something new and shiny. sweatdrop

Oh that pretty much explains things then. But at the same time, we don't want in spammers around either. We want this to run smoothly, right? Is that the new game, that they are meant to send us pm's about? I'm still waiting for mine. rofl By the time I get the pm, I'm probably not even gonna play it. rofl

xd yeah that is true and yep! most likely. i played it some and well, it doesn't keep your attention as long but at least the gameplay can be quick.

Oh I see ...The only game i play on here is slots, etc..Oh and resort world. I don't play games like zOMG or this new one. I lose interest too fast. Thanks for the tips luv. whee

you're welcome. biggrin

Romantic Genius

Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that white plushie is cute. The one in Sisky's first post. I just noticed it now. whee

Do want.. 4laugh

Timid Loiterer

Yay! Thank you for doing this Sisky. biggrin

Unforgiving Gaian

Oooh, I can't wait! Thanks for this awesome contest! emotion_yatta

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
MistressMinako
I want an OMG plush emotion_dowant

/rolls off to work

Exxxxxcelllllllllent! *makes tented Mr. Burns hands* To work!

tifni
emotion_jawdrop

Wanna do lag monster!

Then you should! Can't wait to see your entry! biggrin

Pirate Captain Sushi
Prepare to lose, everybody. Cause I'm entering. :B
ALL OF THE CONTESTS.

It's a throw down! I'll be looking for your entries!

Robotic Chibi-tan
emotion_kirakira KAT KOKESHI DOLL ART HERE I COME.

That's the spirit! biggrin

Sakura_Madison
I have never carved a pumpkin before but I will try this year!!

Awesome - it'll be fun! Cannot wait to see what you come up with. And don't forget to save the pumpkin seeds and roast them. Mmmmm, roasty pumpkin seeds!

Digitalgod17
made me cry tears of joy when i saw this. Just the fact that gaia would do something like this makes me so happy.

Glad this makes you happy! You should definitely enter! ^^

Cirnol64
Im in! I want a zOMG plushie, dont even need anything else. ^o^

Woohoo - good luck to you! biggrin

Forevercharmed
Yay! Thank you for doing this Sisky. biggrin

You are welcome - hope to see you enter!

Thallo Eyein
Oooh, I can't wait! Thanks for this awesome contest! emotion_yatta

Welcome - enjoy! You should enter biggrin

Princess-Orphelia
Hmm, I wonder if Sisky will read this post and actually add in there somewhere about my contests which are in my post. 3nodding

Ok, I added a "User-Run" contests section in the main page biggrin

Invisible Friend

As I've said elsewhere -
I don't see why they aren't recycling the zOMG Halloween event. It's not like we're asking them to develop totally new content or anything. I think it would be very nice especially since they won't let a lot of us play their new game and there won't even be trick-or-treating in Towns. This is very disappointing. sad

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Thanks for the event Sisky. I dunno if I could do anything with a pumpkin but I'll see if I can try drawing a lag monster. razz

I'm still counting on Jack showing up this Halloween though. o 3o

Barton Sweetheart

Does it HAVE to be a pumpkin or can it be pumpkin like in appearance? ninja

Eh might enter my thing as a joke anyway! But this looks AWESOME!!!

Familiar Lunatic

Hoodie want *w*
Zealand_Aquarius
Does it HAVE to be a pumpkin or can it be pumpkin like in appearance? ninja

Eh might enter my thing as a joke anyway! But this looks AWESOME!!!

"* Ok, so some of you international Gaians might not have easy access to pumpkins. Not a problem! Just, erm, carve something similar you can get your hands on - a melon, squash, etc. We'll pretend it is a pumpkin! eek " Sisky~

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
siskataya

Pirate Captain Sushi
Prepare to lose, everybody. Cause I'm entering. :B
ALL OF THE CONTESTS.

It's a throw down! I'll be looking for your entries!

I already have theme ideas going for the first two contests! Been drawing theme ideas for the lag monster too on paper-napkins since my tablet is broked. :B
Question... how long does the brief description have to be? My ermmm... description for the Lag monster is a bit longer than brief. ninja

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
All Honey
As I've said elsewhere -
I don't see why they aren't recycling the zOMG Halloween event. It's not like we're asking them to develop totally new content or anything. I think it would be very nice especially since they won't let a lot of us play their new game and there won't even be trick-or-treating in Towns. This is very disappointing. sad

fixing bugs in the game is more important than putting in an event, which can cause more bugs. but enough of that, hopefully you may have time to enter these contests. biggrin

Invisible Friend

scullylam
All Honey
As I've said elsewhere -

fixing bugs in the game is more important than putting in an event, which can cause more bugs. but enough of that, hopefully you may have time to enter these contests. biggrin
I haven't seen any notices about bug fixes in zOMG in a loooong time. Besides, the Halloween event for zOMG would be recycled - nothing new there that they don't already know about. Bug fixes should have been done ages ago anyway.
These contests just aren't up to par (IMHO) with zOMG Halloween but I wish all participants a good time.

Retro Punk

Neat Four contests one thread !!!

I have some ideas for a Lag monster.

But i keep seeing them in comic book form sweatdrop

Ghin - Aoiichi generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 229!

Retro Punk

Princess-Orphelia

I like this one ! Cuz i just ran out of revives.... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out