Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ghin - Aoiichi generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 141!

Retro Punk

Come on Revive !!

SilverSeptember generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 65!

ll Nanashi ll's Significant Otter

Beloved Lunatic

I might enter the lag-monster contest - it sounds fun!
However, be warned that my entry will probably look really bad due to the fact that I cannot draw well...
Oh well! emotion_awesome

Now, let's see if I can win anything from Orphelia's contest.... ninja

TopazLovesLavender generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 199!

Shirtless Flatterer

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
kay sent in my story. scared me so bad now i'm drunk so i don't remember what i wrote.

TopazLovesLavender generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 237!

Shirtless Flatterer

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
One more i got luck guys emotion_dealwithit

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
poyudi also has a contest going on o3o i like to submit that for the contest in play o3o

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Quote:
One note about the hoodies - they tend to run in super large sizes, so you might be swimming in it if you win it! Oh well, better too much hoodie than too little, right? XD

oh man i am loling at this. xd

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Oooh. This looks fun. I probably won't enter though.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
siskataya

I just wanted to thank you for holding a contest for the zOMG! community. It means a lot to all of us to know that Gaia still cares for a community with a rumored dead game. There have been a lot of prejudices about this community throughout the years like how no matter what is done for us, we'll never be happy. It's not true. We are just all passionate people that want the best for the game we have all come to love. It's ok not to have an in-game event as long as there is something to keep the mass amused. I think that is the biggest worry for all of us, that zOMG! will be forgotten and no longer receive any attention by anyone like it will glitch to death to not be playable for anyone. True zOMG!aians would like to receive new maps since the Gaia story is growing, but I think people would be happy for now to see glitches fixes and small things like rings and power-ups and summons since the funding and time available isn't doable right now. Personally when I've played other mmos like Allods and AIKA I see how small the Back Alley Bargains shop is compared to those free downloadable mmo games and saddened how zOMG! isn't doing well financially when there isn't the variety of things Gaians can buy from that shop. So why I agreed to help out with Sewer Rats because I wanted to help the game be more financially independent so community could eventually get those new areas. When Qixter left and doom zOMG! in the gutter, I think a lot lost hope and that was when I joined Gaia a couple months after. So sadly zOMG! is like a long-term investment, has potential for profit as it grows. Some progress in the game even if little is better than nothing in all, just sad so many left working on zOMG! So thank you for supporting us sisky the best way you can. You've been doing a great job listening to Gaians.

oTobias generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 181!

Bashful Poster

12,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
Omg /generates

Anyways, like Scobre above, I would like to thank you a lot for hosting this! I don't think I'll be able to enter more rl contests(no photosharing website account ><; wink but I can't wait until I see the 3rd contest smile

Romantic Genius

siskataya

Ok, I added a "User-Run" contests section in the main page biggrin

Oki doki, Thanks Sisky. Hopefully it should go well. *waves* ..

Romantic Genius

GuinAoiichi
Princess-Orphelia

I like this one ! Cuz i just ran out of revives.... sweatdrop

Oh cool. Then keep posting and using your random number generator. Plenty to win. 3nodding

Sweet Glitch

cat_whee

These reads so amazing! Like the fact that we can use anything but pumpkins.
by the by can we enter to the three contest? (I just to be clear and not get inspiration on many)

Thanks for thinking on this Sisky emotion_bigheart You are superb!

Ghin - Aoiichi generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 339!

Retro Punk

Princess-Orphelia
GuinAoiichi
Princess-Orphelia

Oh cool. Then keep posting and using your random number generator. Plenty to win. 3nodding

Will do ! whee

Romantic Genius

Digitalgod17
One more i got luck guys emotion_dealwithit

Congratulations you're a winner. But you've got your gifting closed, so I can't send it via gifts. Do you want it via trade? heart

Romantic Genius

GuinAoiichi
Princess-Orphelia
GuinAoiichi
Princess-Orphelia

Will do ! whee

Yay... 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas