Welcome to Gaia! ::

awww i missed this, i couldve submitted an entry if i just saw this earlier cat_cry
nice entries anyway! specially the first placer of pumpkin contest ^-^
Congratulations to all the winners and everyone who entered the contests! 3nodding There were a lot of entries, and they were all great-- I'm glad so many people participated! biggrin

Thank you Sisky for organizing these fun events! mrgreen

Destructive Bunny

Awesome entries all around, congrats to the winners!
Congrats to all of the other winners! The contest was a lot of fun. I hope we can have more mini contests in the future. <3

scullylam
someone sent me here from skype. then i login and get a quote. oh snap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i....

*falls over on couch* redface i guess you all did like the hawt guy. i..... agree....

*hides face*
This means you are going to make a plushie of him right? wink

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Krissim Klaw
Congrats to all of the other winners! The contest was a lot of fun. I hope we can have more mini contests in the future. <3

scullylam
someone sent me here from skype. then i login and get a quote. oh snap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i....

*falls over on couch* redface i guess you all did like the hawt guy. i..... agree....

*hides face*
This means you are going to make a plushie of him right? wink

:O

i... never thought of it. which version? but i also have marshall to create. and.. oh yeah the new louie plaid one... >> i guess i can but then again, if i make my own nicu plushie.. no wait that is a brilliant idea!!!!!
have laggy and nicu fight for me. lag is the bad guy and nicu came to save me. *swooooooooooooon*

*cough* nothing to see here.. *whistles around*
Congrats to the winners!

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

Congrats to everyone and a big thanks to the staff for hosting the Halloween Contests and keeping the holiday spirit alive for zOMG!

High-functioning Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
This is bullshit! The fist and second place winner I didnt see their posts before the deadline and my OMFG was much better then the third place one. This was the biggest waist of time, I only came back to gaia for this halloween event and I dont get s**t. Its not fair that the nobodies of gaia ever get to win. There are these incredibly skilled artists and they wont just take a break and leave to let the average ones have a chance.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
samsas_akatsuki
This is bullshit! The fist and second place winner I didnt see their posts before the deadline and my OMFG was much better then the third place one. This was the biggest waist of time, I only came back to gaia for this halloween event and I dont get s**t. Its not fair that the nobodies of gaia ever get to win. There are these incredibly skilled artists and they wont just take a break and leave to let the average ones have a chance.

I would like to take a moment of my time to briefly come back from the dead to say you need to stop being so spoiled and thinking so highly of your own work . The judging criteria is not based on skill alone, and even if it were you'd still hit pretty low. I've seen the entry. They generally register creativity of the design for these things, not the amount of effort you put into making it look perfect. Hence why the contest was "any medium".

And congrats scully, I decided to pop in to see if our little battle of the egos ever had closure. Guess you're the better man...er... woman...uhm... designer!

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Pirate Captain Sushi
samsas_akatsuki

I would like to take a moment of my time to briefly come back from the dead to say you need to stop being so spoiled and thinking so highly of your own work . The judging criteria is not based on skill alone, and even if it were you'd still hit pretty low. I've seen the entry. They generally register creativity of the design for these things, not the amount of effort you put into making it look perfect. Hence why the contest was "any medium".

And congrats scully, I decided to pop in to see if our little battle of the egos ever had closure. Guess you're the better man...er... woman...uhm... designer!

sushi i still love your art and designs. i really didn't think i stood a chance and it is a shame seeing you go. *hug* but i'll be marshalling you on deviantart... *cough* i hope you can drop in still every so often. i'll be missing my zurg/grombie rainbow afro friend. <3

Sparkly Poster

19,075 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Gratz to the winners <3333333333333

I suggest to keep up doing these kinds of things, to keep this amazing community alive <3333
A lot of great entries, pumpkin-crafting and ideas of certain things biggrin
I like that n-nb

Hopefully the prizes will be send out soon and be on time biggrin .... sweatdrop

Generous Giver

congrats to the winners

Desirable Vampire

7,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fashionable Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100