Shirtless Flatterer

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Princess-Orphelia
Digitalgod17
One more i got luck guys emotion_dealwithit

Congratulations you're a winner. But you've got your gifting closed, so I can't send it via gifts. Do you want it via trade? heart

yes please ^^

Romantic Genius

Digitalgod17
Princess-Orphelia
Digitalgod17
One more i got luck guys emotion_dealwithit

Congratulations you're a winner. But you've got your gifting closed, so I can't send it via gifts. Do you want it via trade? heart

yes please ^^

Ok, I'm sending trade now. whee

Romantic Genius

Done. Now my post is up to date. Added all winners thus far and story entries. whee
I'll be back a little later.. heart

Ghin - Aoiichi generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 281!

Retro Punk

I wonder what the odds are of getting a winning number??

Ghin - Aoiichi generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 327!

Retro Punk

Dang i been coming in so close !!!

Shirtless Flatterer

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Why did you post my story? i thought you were just gonna read it now everyone with see my bad writing skills T.T
Yay, contests. emotion_kirakira
The pumpkin one is going to have amazing entries; I can feel it. (Also really hoping somebody submits a non-pumpkin carving, just because it's lovely to see alternatives like that included in the rules.)
Unfortunately for me, pumpkins are sort of a hassle with college dorm life... but I might enter the lag monster one; it sounds like a little creative fun. c:

High-functioning Flashback

17,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Awww... I'm so sad that nothing is being done on zOMG! this year. emo
Oh well, I understand why. Thank you for trying to make Halloween still fun though. ^-^

ll Nanashi ll's Significant Otter

Beloved Lunatic

Princess-Orphelia

I rolled a 65 on my previous post.
Does that mean I'm a winner?
4laugh

Romantic Genius

Digitalgod17
Why did you post my story? i thought you were just gonna read it now everyone with see my bad writing skills T.T

Uhh, that's the whole point sweetie pie. It's a contest and hence why it's posted in the right post. gonk Don't worry about it, nothing wrong with it at all. 3nodding

Romantic Genius

SilverSeptember
Princess-Orphelia

4laugh

If that's the number that's written in my contest post, then yes you do. Just don't forget to send me a pm, as stated in my contest rules. whee

Beloved Lunatic

Princess-Orphelia
SilverSeptember
Princess-Orphelia

4laugh

If that's the number that's written in my contest post, then yes you do. Just don't forget to send me a pm, as stated in my contest rules. whee

emotion_facepalm
Of course that is the one rule I missed in your post....Sorry about that! sweatdrop

Romantic Genius

SilverSeptember

Of course that is the one rule I missed in your post....Sorry about that! sweatdrop

Not a problem at all. It's all good. I don't mind. As many people fail to do that. rofl So I'm kinda used to it. 3nodding

Beloved Lunatic

Princess-Orphelia
Not a problem at all. It's all good. I don't mind. As many people fail to do that. rofl So I'm kinda used to it. 3nodding

Glad to know I am now one of the many people who fail to read the rules carefully! emotion_awesome
Thanks for your understanding, by the way. 3nodding

Romantic Genius

SilverSeptember
Princess-Orphelia

Glad to know I am now one of the many people who fail to read the rules carefully! emotion_awesome
Thanks for your understanding, by the way. 3nodding

There are many people who are the same. I think people kind of jump into the contests first before reading the rules. Which makes sense, because they're so determined to win something. It's kind of funny though. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff