Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
The Art of Losing
Thanks for running this, but a question: Is there gonna be a contest that doesn't ask for artistic talent?

Art,
can't draw worth a darn.

Maybe... ninja You'll have to wait and see what tricks I have up my sleeve! Or you know, would have, if my shirt had sleeves!

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
sisky i made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well, i am subscribing to this!!!!! and also i am with ren. how many times can we enter per contest? and is it wrong i feel like contest #3 is marshall related.... >>

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
jonjon21428
This looks exciting User Image

I hope so - I hope you all enter and think it is super fun! The prizes were such a find biggrin

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Princess-Orphelia
OOh this looks interesting Sisky. whee

Good, I am glad! I expect at least a Server Lag Monster drawing/piece from you! XD

Opinionated Bookworm

Ooh I must try the lag monster contest, I feel like I can have much fun with this emotion_dowant

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Paro-Daryl
Ooo~ Exciting, I can't promise anything but i certainty will keep an eye on this! ninja

As well you should! And join it - it'll be fun! biggrin

Romantic Genius

siskataya
Princess-Orphelia

Good, I am glad! I expect at least a Server Lag Monster drawing/piece from you! XD

Um, I don't know what that is though. I've got a confession to make, I don't play, and never have played zOMG.. gonk
But can I go one step further and host a contest in my post?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Starshine
Thank you for running this Sisky!

Oh you are most welcome! Hope you enter some of the contests biggrin

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Princess-Orphelia
siskataya
Princess-Orphelia

Um, I don't know what that is though. I've got a confession to make, I don't play, and never have played zOMG.. gonk

Sure, if you want to have a contest that is zOMG! related, why not? Maybe you'll make some new friends from the contest biggrin

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Ren Orenji Doragon
Thank you so much for this, Sisky! emotion_hug

Question: how many entries are we allowed into any one contest? o3o

You are most welcome! *hug* Huh, I hadn't thought about the number of entries. Forgive me, it's been a LONG day - Monday always is since I get up at 4am. Let's say a maximum of three times per contest - sound fair?

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Princess-Orphelia
siskataya
Princess-Orphelia

that is an awesome idea!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
scullylam
sisky i made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well, i am subscribing to this!!!!! and also i am with ren. how many times can we enter per contest? and is it wrong i feel like contest #3 is marshall related.... >>

Yay! Glad you made it.As for entries, how about a maximum of 3 times per contest. And I am not giving clues for mystery contest 3! eek

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Kristinaleigh
Ooh I must try the lag monster contest, I feel like I can have much fun with this emotion_dowant

I hope you will have fun with it! biggrin

Romantic Genius

siskataya
Princess-Orphelia
siskataya
Princess-Orphelia

Sure, if you want to have a contest that is zOMG! related, why not? Maybe you'll make some new friends from the contest biggrin

I'll have to think of a zOMG Contest. I was going to do something like an RNG, so that way as people post in here and chat, they are can roll the dice or something. And win a cool zOMG related item? whee

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
siskataya
scullylam

Yay! Glad you made it.As for entries, how about a maximum of 3 times per contest. And I am not giving clues for mystery contest 3! eek

*holds back snort* xd sounds good. i have a marshall plushie to make next so i guess i been kinda "marshall on the brain". rofl but this is so cool!!!!!!!!!! also, if someone wants to carve a fake pumpkin, is that allowed? (asking just in case but plans to get a real pumpkin for this) biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff